• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh and use code vistaten for 10% off lol
Actually when I signed up for the ipv 4 contest they flashed flashed new code I think it was vv15 for a 15%off I dunno

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm... I'll have to remember that next time I order and try it! lol
Yeah the contest was giving 10 entry's for getting the free juice and I saw you could pay a little more for a bugger bottle so I gave 12.00 for 108ml total damage 13.99 for 10 entry's and a 108 ml kiwi watermelon

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the contest was giving 10 entry's for getting the free juice and I saw you could pay a little more for a bugger bottle so I gave 12.00 for 108ml total damage 13.99 for 10 entry's and a 108 ml kiwi watermelon
Nice! I just love how you can add a flavor boost if you want to! I have never gotten less than 30% boost and I love the flavors!!! How is that kiwi watermelon?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice! I just love how you can add a flavor boost if you want to! I have never gotten less than 30% boost and I love the flavors!!! How is that kiwi watermelon?
Dunno ... first time using vv but I pay 14.99 for 15ml of suicide bunny at my local so I figured what the hell right.... what is the boost?? Does it cut down the nice any using it I think I just got normal 6 MG nic bottle

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dunno ... first time using vv but I pay 14.99 for 15ml of suicide bunny at my local so I figured what the hell right.... what is the boost?? Does it cut down the nice any using it I think I just got normal 6 MG nic bottle
No its just more flavor... nic will still be 6mg/ml of juice... but say at standard flavor, max VG is 85% VG, after 30% boost, max VG would be less I'm guessing? All I know is nic is measured per ml so it should be the same no matter what lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No its just more flavor... nic will still be 6mg/ml of juice... but say at standard flavor, max VG is 85% VG, after 30% boost, max VG would be less I'm guessing? All I know is nic is measured per ml so it should be the same no matter what lol
Ahhh gotcha .. well I prefer vg only but 85%is way beer then the 60/40o been gettinh

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh gotcha .. well I prefer vg only but 85%is way beer then the 60/40o been gettinh
I really don't know what their max vg is... and like I said I believe it would differ on how much flavor you got and what flavor it was as well...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really don't know what their max vg is... and like I said I believe it would differ on how much flavor you got and what flavor it was as well...
I been getting the brand royal from my local cause they have a 100%vg line but limited flavors my wife can't vape pg it makes her cough really bad and sometimes my clouds bother her so when I vape the vg only she tends to not notice as much but I never really sat down. And looked for another 100% so basically the higher the better and 75 is pretty high so I'll probably like it

Plus vg makes for some dense clouds in the atlantis.... subtank isn't man enough it has a lot of dry hits with it

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I been getting the brand royal from my local cause they have a 100%vg line but limited flavors my wife can't vape pg it makes her cough really bad and sometimes my clouds bother her so when I vape the vg only she tends to not notice as much but I never really sat down. And looked for another 100% so basically the higher the better and 75 is pretty high so I'll probably like it

Plus vg makes for some dense clouds in the atlantis.... subtank isn't man enough it has a lot of dry hits with it
Yeah vg is a real cloud maker! I love it! I get 30% boost max vg every time and haven't found a juice I didn't like the flavor of other than the whiskey I put in the box...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah vg is a real cloud maker! I love it! I get 30% boost max vg every time and haven't found a juice I didn't like the flavor of other than the whiskey I put in the box...
Hmm I'm a big jack and crown fan ... did it not taste like whisky?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love me some whiskey on the rocks! And no I didn't think it did. Maybe it does now tho after lots of steeping time. Idk...
Lol well if it makes it to me I might give it a try

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Speaking of which what nic mg is everybody running?
When I started I was told 18 was pack a day smoker which I was so I tried and it was too much specially after getting some 20 nic pluid so I dropped to 12 in clearomizers but was too high when I moved to dripping so I dropped again to 3 but it's so hard to find vendors with 3 and I got tired of buying a 0 and 6 so now I mainly stick to 6 with the occasional 3

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aight thanks guys, was curious cuz I ended up with 5 bottles of 12mg 50/50 juice from a misread order so I figured I'd ask and see where everyone was

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Aight thanks guys, was curious cuz I ended up with 5 bottles of 12mg 50/50 juice from a misread order so I figured I'd ask and see where everyone was
I vape 12 on my smaller tanks like nautilus what flavor is it

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I started I was told 18 was pack a day smoker which I was so I tried and it was too much specially after getting some 20 nic pluid so I dropped to 12 in clearomizers but was too high when I moved to dripping so I dropped again to 3 but it's so hard to find vendors with 3 and I got tired of buying a 0 and 6 so now I mainly stick to 6 with the occasional 3
Vista has 3 :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm running mostly 6mg these days. Thinking about going to 3mg with my next juice order since I really only use the subtank or a dripper these days and I've had a few times in the last week where I over-vaped the 6mg and got a little lightheaded lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm running mostly 6mg these days. Thinking about going to 3mg with my next juice order since I really only use the subtank or a dripper these days and I've had a few times in the last week where I over-vaped the 6mg and got a little lightheaded lol
Ahhhh good times lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love me some whiskey on the rocks! And no I didn't think it did. Maybe it does now tho after lots of steeping time. Idk...

I haven't had whiskey in a while but I used to be a big JD fan (gave up the hard stuff a while back). Didn't even try the juice though, I thought it smelled way too strongly like whiskey for my tastes!

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape 12 on my smaller tanks like nautilus what flavor is it
Their from my buddy that diy's and now sells juice, company is called "brickhouse. E-juice" the flavors I have are 7up, Jamaican 10speed, fuzzy navel and nemo...also had Mimosa but I got into that one..

T

Taver13

when i started dripping i was dripping with 24 and 18.....then dropped to twelve, now i drip with nine

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't had whiskey in a while but I used to be a big JD fan (gave up the hard stuff a while back). Didn't even try the juice though, I thought it smelled way too strongly like whiskey for my tastes!
Yeah it was definitely a strong smell... idk if the smell was whiskey or not but it was strong... I gave in and tried it anyways and I mean it wasn't straight up unvapable... if it was the only juice I had I could do it, but that would be about it lol

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anywhere between 6 and 12.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well out of the 7 attys I got in yesterday I'm testing builds on 6 of them the shield rda was a fail... to tight of a draw and just piss poor designing so I'm not even trying that one... first on the list is a CEO fog

bbd685d7fe7220fdd95474bcd38c1b66.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

Well out of the 7 attys I got in yesterday I'm testing builds on 6 of them the shield rda was a fail... to tight of a draw and just piss poor designing so I'm not even trying that one... first on the list is a CEO fog

bbd685d7fe7220fdd95474bcd38c1b66.jpg
sure am glad to see that ohm meter,i was wondering if you had one last night

L

Lighty269

I see people are talking about nic levels I think. I started at 24 2/21/14, I am now down to 6.

BTW, if no one has checked out The Refuge juice, you have to give it a shot! I stumbled on to Lush, great stuff, just ordered 120ML bottle today.

VU Sponsors