Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
L

Lighty269

Yeah some pics will go straight others go sideways no matter if I take it horizontal or vertical

I have a Galaxy S4, when I take pictures with the phone strait on they always come up sideways. When I take them with the phone horizontal they always come up the right way.

BTW, I was being a wise ass at first...

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a Galaxy S4, when I take pictures with the phone strait on they always come up sideways. When I take them with the phone horizontal they always come up the right way.

BTW, I was being a wise ass at first...
Ahhh yeah I have the note 3 it has a mind of its own some time

L

Lighty269

love the phone..... hate sprint but its one devil or another imo

I have to say, I hated Sprint! But! Lately they have been getting better where I have been traveling too, so I may stay with them.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have Verizon and the taxes and extra charges just keep going up. Plus I have unlimited data and they are being jerks. If I upgrade I lose the unlimited data. I would only get 10 GB (I think that is how they measure it)

L

Lighty269

I have Verizon and the taxes and extra charges just keep going up. Plus I have unlimited data and they are being jerks. If I upgrade I lose the unlimited data. I would only get 10 GB (I think that is how they measure it)

I have 5 phones on unlimited everything, now for 8 years. I am paying 264 a month and they are offering free phones. I may just stay with Sprint, since I have been seeing an improvement.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have 5 phones on unlimited everything, now for 8 years. I am paying 264 a month and they are offering free phones. I may just stay with Sprint, since I have been seeing an improvement.
sprint sucks for coverager down here but they have a half your bill event going on for a limited time so if you have 300 they will give you the same coverage for 150

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so this CEO fog is just as the name says its a cloud maker.... not the best but very respecful .. but has almost zero flavor but im liking it also dont use small gauge wire on it doesnt pan out well

T

Taver13

2015-02-11 20.56.40.jpg 2015-02-11 20.57.05.jpg this is a fried cloupor mini to semi mech box conversion
@Donald Bickers preliminary, not completly finished obviously, not going to put the stock buttons in and epoxy in wires til after extensive testing. that is the new button placement, and if you dont like that button i can try and find another that will fit

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so i built all my attys but i think my ohm meter took a shit on me now if i put any atty on now its reading .01 if i loosen it up a turn or so it will read a wierd ohm they were all .5 ohm i even put my subtank on with a .5 stock coil and it reads .63

D

Donald Bickers

View attachment 14304 View attachment 14305 this is a fried cloupor mini to semi mech box conversion
@Donald Bickers preliminary, not completly finished obviously, not going to put the stock buttons in and epoxy in wires til after extensive testing. that is the new button placement, and if you dont like that button i can try and find another that will fit
Looks great,,,,,you do good work,very talented

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so i built all my attys but i think my ohm meter took a shit on me now if i put any atty on now its reading .01 if i loosen it up a turn or so it will read a wierd ohm they were all .5 ohm i even put my subtank on with a .5 stock coil and it reads .63
d50a358a632c809d55f73cc82e9ba96b.jpg

e70b4ab3aa254c3e9ec13139f53a9644.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

do you have a regulated mod you can use to check your attys
that's pretty normal for those ohm readers ,ive gone through 3 of them

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i have the same ohm meter and it does the exact same thing, its a piece of shit
Can you suggest a replacement. .. and is there anything I can do with the old one ... I don't like trashing things that can be used elsewhere

T

Taver13

Can you suggest a replacement. .. and is there anything I can do with the old one ... I don't like trashing things that can be used elsewhere
the one i got from fasttech for like 3 bucks is actually the only one i have had thats worth a shit, you could definatly use the display on a box mod, actually, send me the ohm meter when we do yours, and ill see what i can use out of it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the one i got from fasttech for like 3 bucks is actually the only one i have had thats worth a shit, you could definatly use the display on a box mod, actually, send me the ohm meter when we do yours, and ill see what i can use out of it
Yeah I was figuring the screen and maybe the fittings could be reused ... I could have probably repaired it but they way they built this thing makes it hard to fidget with

D

Donald Bickers

I have an SVD I got in trade,,,thats all I use it for,,,,just to damn tall to be practical to use for a mod

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
also, if my ohm meters decide to act real dumb, i just use my fluke meter
Which is what I'm going back to but I found it handy to just screw into that meter... sorry I'm lazy lol

T

Taver13

i actually pored some rubbing alcohol in the 510, and cleaned it and some down in the hole of the five ten and shook it up and let it dry and it came back to life for a little while

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i actually pored some rubbing alcohol in the 510, and cleaned it and some down in the hole of the five ten and shook it up and let it dry and it came back to life for a little while
I'll try that... but ultimately I'm blaming Donald cause it worked fine till he started talking about it then boom dead ... lol

D

Donald Bickers

I'll try that... but ultimately I'm blaming Donald cause it worked fine till he started talking about it then boom dead ... lol
those are over priced and junk,i used my vamo for a long time,,,and I still use the meter for checking my battery voltage on mechs

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Heather do you like these? Just something I was messing around with. Might see if this vape shop would be interested...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    990.9 KB · Views: 14
T

Taver13

@Donald Bickers talking about parting out the readers gave me an idea....use the voltmeter with a small on off switch in the window of the cloupor so you can hit the switch to read batt voltage

D

Donald Bickers

@Donald Bickers talking about parting out the readers gave me an idea....use the voltmeter with a small on off switch in the window of the cloupor so you can hit the switch to read batt voltage
that will work,,,,i like extras,,,,do what you want,i trust you,my only concerne is keeping it clean looking

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This little guy is a flavor beast I never get good flavor on my sub ohm builds this one is sitting at .8 and it's chucking out flavor like I'm drink my bottle of ejuice... very impressed with it

7c7e801b07015ee6412b481da66ad2a4.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This little guy is a flavor beast I never get good flavor on my sub ohm builds this one is sitting at .8 and it's chucking out flavor like I'm drink my bottle of ejuice... very impressed with it

7c7e801b07015ee6412b481da66ad2a4.jpg
Screw you sideways mode

VU Sponsors