• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow wtf. Just did a new build in the orchid (I'll put the pics up in a minute. Pretty much the same as your build Rob - Everything looks tight but when I went to fill it it just started pouring out of the mouthpiece.

T

Taver13

Wow wtf. Just did a new build in the orchid (I'll put the pics up in a minute. Pretty much the same as your build Rob - Everything looks tight but when I went to fill it it just started pouring out of the mouthpiece.
what are you using to fill with? and are you sure the wick is touching and covering the top of the channels, if its not covering the top of the channels, it will leak in during fill, i need to use the wifes camera when i get home to show a better picf, hold on, let me give you a link to someones thread about the build

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wow ok I feel like a dumbass. I just realized I didn't have the o-ring on the chimney snugged up to the top.........

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what are you using to fill with? and are you sure the wick is touching and covering the top of the channels, if its not covering the top of the channels, it will leak in during fill, i need to use the wifes camera when i get home to show a better picf, hold on, let me give you a link to someones thread about the build
Using a bottle with a blunt tip needle dispenser to fill. I've got the wicks covering the top
image1 (5).JPGimage2 (1).JPG image3 (1).JPG
Sorry about the sideways pics theyre from my phone

T

Taver13

should be good like that, but yeah make sure all the seals are good, the orchid works on vaccum

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got it working I think! Gonna try using it throughout the day and see how that goes lol. I've gotten 5-6 puffs off it now and there's nothing coming out of the airholes and I haven't gotten smacked in the mouth with juice lol

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got it working I think! Gonna try using it throughout the day and see how that goes lol. I've gotten 5-6 puffs off it now and there's nothing coming out of the airholes and I haven't gotten smacked in the mouth with juice lol
Just file a restraining order against the ejuice to not come within 3mm of your lips and you should be good

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
**sits back puffing on his Atlantis watching everything unfold here**

Haha I've got my subtank on my vamo sitting to the side while I mess with this thing - start getting frustrated take a puff on the subtank because that ALWAYS works lol

Just file a restraining order against the ejuice to not come within 3mm of your lips and you should be good

Haha it seems to be listening to me now after I cursed at it repeatedly and threatened to throw it against the wall.

Oh and the build I did is a 1.2 ohm dual coil 11 wraps of 30g on a 2mm screwdriver. Playing with wattage now :D
@Taver13 with this version when should I refill? I can tip it a little and see the top of the juice in the little window right now

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haha I've got my subtank on my vamo sitting to the side while I mess with this thing - start getting frustrated take a puff on the subtank because that ALWAYS works lol

Haha it seems to be listening to me now after I cursed at it repeatedly and threatened to throw it against the wall.

Oh and the build I did is a 1.2 ohm dual coil 11 wraps of 30g on a 2mm screwdriver. Playing with wattage now :D
@Taver13 with this version when should I refill? I can tip it a little and see the top of the juice in the little window right now
Yeah my subtank is pissing me off ... it won't keep up with all my juice but the Atlantic it's runs them like a champ

D

Donald Bickers

I got a text and my order for my extract is out for delivery,only problem is ,its out for delivery about 100 miles north of here,I contacted RTS Vapes and here is their response
upload_2015-2-12_11-34-24.png
Aint that a bitch,,,,,at least they got right back to me though

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If we could please give a shout out to Mushroom Vapes @Heisenberg that would be awesome! Mushroom Vapes creates some really tasty e-juice flavors and has shipped some Contributions to Robert for our PIF Box....30 ml bottles I believe....”Anyhow, always good for vendors to help our community grow and at the same time remember to give them a try...they have some really good prices :)

http://mushroomvapes.com

T

Taver13

If we could please give a shout out to Mushroom Vapes @Heisenberg that would be awesome! Mushroom Vapes creates some really tasty e-juice flavors and has shipped some Contributions to Robert for our PIF Box....30 ml bottles I believe....”Anyhow, always good for vendors to help our community grow and at the same time remember to give them a try...they have some really good prices :)

this is awesome, were starting to get vendors to jump on board, im going to be trying to get more!

D

Donald Bickers

Done

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is awesome, thanks to Mushroom Vapes! Rob you'll have to send those juices along to somebody in line so they can get them in the box once you receive them all. Didn't we have another vendor who sent in some juices too?
On a side note, I ordered my wife the iStick 50w and Subtank Mini yesterday from Eciggity for just under $100 total. That includes the iStick 50w, Subtank Mini, and a 5-pack of coils. I found a 10% off coupon code that saved me $11. Also I found an awesome deal at VaporDNA where you can get Subtank mini for $27 ($32 w/ shipping) if anyone is interested I'll look the code up and post it, just let me know. The VaporDNA code is $10 off a purchase of more than $35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

These people in this store gave me a weird look when I shouted at the top of my lungs MUSHROOM VAPES MAKES REALLY TASTY EJUICE.... only response I got back was a guy 4 isles over "thanks for sharing"

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope they send a sample of their Cinnamon Roll flavor. That flavor is definitely, hands down my ADV. However I've had some horrible renditions of it. My favorite recipe is a DIY with Flavor West Cinnamon Roll and Lorann's Cream Cheese Icing...it's amazing! I've been debating whether or not to order a scale and switch to measuring by weight instead of volume. Then I wouldn't need as many syringes, needles, pipettes, and shit like that. Anyone in here mix by weight? If so, does it make life a lot easier? Quicker? Less clean up? Share your thoughts and/or experiences.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Orchid is working great now @Taver13 The flavor is kicking the subtanks ass. I was going to give it to my wife but she's been loving the Tugboat lately so I think I'm stealing the Orchid :D

D

Donald Bickers

I hope they send a sample of their Cinnamon Roll flavor. That flavor is definitely, hands down my ADV. However I've had some horrible renditions of it. My favorite recipe is a DIY with Flavor West Cinnamon Roll and Lorann's Cream Cheese Icing...it's amazing! I've been debating whether or not to order a scale and switch to measuring by weight instead of volume. Then I wouldn't need as many syringes, needles, pipettes, and shit like that. Anyone in here mix by weight? If so, does it make life a lot easier? Quicker? Less clean up? Share your thoughts and/or experiences.

ive been debating going with the weight thing,i have a real nice scale,the only thing holding me back is the conversion from ml to grams on my recipes,,,,,,,,,you got me thinking about this again,,,,IDK

T

Taver13

ive been debating going with the weight thing,i have a real nice scale,the only thing holding me back is the conversion from ml to grams on my recipes,,,,,,,,,you got me thinking about this again,,,,IDK
i was thinking about this as well, got a great big digital kitchen scale from back in my stupid days thats just gathering dust, there is a conversion in the diy tips and trick section on here somewhere

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How does every body store their vape gear,,,,,Lets see some pics
You make do with what you got

24bed493e0963d520f9b3ba3d4c6fe89.jpg

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ugh, so just went to refill the orchid and as soon as I took the screw out it started pissing juice out of the mouthpiece. Any idea why it might be doing that @Taver13? Doesn't leak a bit when I've got the screw in there I've wasted like 10ml of juice in this thing today. I've been watching videos and reading threads on it all day and as far as I can tell I'm doing it right I just can't figure out why it's leaking like this every time. Guess I'll drain it again and check the seals.

D

Donald Bickers

i was thinking about this as well, got a great big digital kitchen scale from back in my stupid days thats just gathering dust, there is a conversion in the diy tips and trick section on here somewhere
yea that's where my scale came from to,,,,,that why its so nice,,,gotta be accurate ya know:eek:

T

Taver13

i
Ugh, so just went to refill the orchid and as soon as I took the screw out it started pissing juice out of the mouthpiece. Any idea why it might be doing that @Taver13? Doesn't leak a bit when I've got the screw in there I've wasted like 10ml of juice in this thing today. I've been watching videos and reading threads on it all day and as far as I can tell I'm doing it right I just can't figure out why it's leaking like this every time. Guess I'll drain it again and check the seals.
f your trying to refil with juic in it, wait til you get down til almost empty, because it works on vaccum, as soon as you open the screw, the vacuum is lost and it will pour out

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i

f your trying to refil with juic in it, wait til you get down til almost empty, because it works on vaccum, as soon as you open the screw, the vacuum is lost and it will pour out

Ahh yeah that makes sense! I'm so used to my subtank which you can open up and refill super easy without a leak lol. All part of this orchid learning curve I suppose!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Haha no thanks! I already have half of my work bottle of juice soaked into paper towels here lol. Gotta say the orchid is a pain in the ass to learn but it's worth it for the damn flavor, I know people say it all the time but I never knew my juice could taste this good!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haha no thanks! I already have half of my work bottle of juice soaked into paper towels here lol. Gotta say the orchid is a pain in the ass to learn but it's worth it for the damn flavor, I know people say it all the time but I never knew my juice could taste this good!
Another good one for flavor is the venturi or the magma flavor beast

T

Taver13

as far as rta's go, i think the orchid takes it, the airflow is perfect for the chamber, the goblin billow silverplay ect...too much airflow for flavor. im not including lemos and erlkonigins in the list because they are single coil rtas

T

Taver13

@BenJammin dude, im pumped, my wife came up with a sick idea for the paint, tonight you will see, im just waiting for her to finish making goody bags for the kids class and she's gonna help me out with it

VU Sponsors