Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BenJammin dude, im pumped, my wife came up with a sick idea for the paint, tonight you will see, im just waiting for her to finish making goody bags for the kids class and she's gonna help me out with it
Dude I'm so excited! I'm heading down to the lake house this weekend and service is shitty so I might or might not be very active this weekend but I will definitely try to get on later tonight or in the morning to see what she has in store!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3cefee9d19b907346ff0b9e713986d19.jpg

3ca34fc2d5d0b68cbc00f8cddc50c640.jpg

Here's what I keep my shit in... not all of it, but my most used stuff!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my shit is litterally all over the house, i got a ton on top of the tortise enclosure, all my diy scattered in the kitchen, on the nightstand next to my bed, all over my workbench in the basment, its ridiculous

I would have to say I have the same habits..........I can't take freak-in picture, my craps scattered everywhere, I do keep a cigar box next to my recliner with featured day stuff :)

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lets just all get together and go straighten up USPS

HOOT ... I'm in Texas, so please understand I'm not a lunatic, but ...

I find it truly annoying going to the post office 'cause I can't even park on the property. But days like this one help me to understand the sanity of the policy that bans firearms anywhere on postal property. About 10 minutes ago I got a tracking update on a package that was previously updated expected delivery wednesday (on wednesday). The latest update informed me that a notice was left at 5:15pm because there was no authorized signer at the residence. It was 5:30pm and I was one flight of stairs from the front door. I threw on pants and blew through the door hoping to find the postman still in the neighborhood. No postman, but what was even more disturbing is the complete and total lack of a notice.

So, I have to hope that the post office gets their act together tomorrow since I'm in Louisiana at a funeral and this package contains a big bottle of juice my girlfriend gets mouthgasms over and I'm wanting to present it to her on Saturday for the big gasm ritual I'm planning. I will tape a nicely written release authorization for this package to my front door and hope my regular postman is not taking advantage of his 2 months of annual vacation.

T

Taver13

so, i just don like the form factor of my SMOK BEC PRo0116151229_zpsd1851799.jpg , not a tube fan, kind of why i got away from mechs as well, and i also find that i never go over thirty watts at all even with dual coils. so anyway, i want to trade it off, but i figured i would give you guys first crack.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so, i just don like the form factor of my SMOK BEC PRoView attachment 14372 , not a tube fan, kind of why i got away from mechs as well, and i also find that i never go over thirty watts at all even with dual coils. so anyway, i want to trade it off, but i figured i would give you guys first crack.
What's max watt again?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HOOT ... I'm in Texas, so please understand I'm not a lunatic, but ...

I find it truly annoying going to the post office 'cause I can't even park on the property. But days like this one help me to understand the sanity of the policy that bans firearms anywhere on postal property. About 10 minutes ago I got a tracking update on a package that was previously updated expected delivery wednesday (on wednesday). The latest update informed me that a notice was left at 5:15pm because there was no authorized signer at the residence. It was 5:30pm and I was one flight of stairs from the front door. I threw on pants and blew through the door hoping to find the postman still in the neighborhood. No postman, but what was even more disturbing is the complete and total lack of a notice.

So, I have to hope that the post office gets their act together tomorrow since I'm in Louisiana at a funeral and this package contains a big bottle of juice my girlfriend gets mouthgasms over and I'm wanting to present it to her on Saturday for the big gasm ritual I'm planning. I will tape a nicely written release authorization for this package to my front door and hope my regular postman is not taking advantage of his 2 months of annual vacation.
I have my concealed carry as well and I always have a gun in my console. It's impossible to stay 500ft or more(or something stupid like that) away from school property when there's schools all over the place right on a road... I've never heard of it happening, but you can actually get a citation for having a legal firearm in your truck driving down the road in front of a school... I understand it would probably never result in a ticket but I think it's stupid that technically it could... that's just my rant lol

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fgk0Ypr.jpg

this is my tool chest for vape tools and supplies

My vape gear is stored in your chest's twin. Least wise the core is in the chest ... there are a couple overflow drawers on my desk and some Nic in the beer fridge (strangely, no beer in the beer fridge).

Last edited:
T

Taver13

would even consider selling, but through google wallet, i dont really do paypal anymore

D

Donald Bickers

My vape gear is stored in your chest's twin. Least wise the core is in the chest ... there are a couple overflow drawers on my desk and some Nic in the beer fridge (strangely, no beer in the beer fridge).
I took bar of soap and used it like wax on all the drawer slides,,,they were dry as a bone when I got it,,,,that helped tremendiously

D

Donald Bickers

that looks sleek as hell man, those damn magnet posts are in the worst spot in the cloupor, they keep pulling my tools when im trying to do things
yep,,,,kept grabbing my screwdriver when I was trying to take it apart to

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its suppose to be between 20 and 30 below tonight. Ugh.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am having my Friday beer and I am intrigued with a little bottle called beer salt......it's lime salt that's hot. Weird huh :) I apparently have nothing better to do other than race @Diescum88 on the free juice thread.

VU Sponsors