anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys!

I'm getting ready to head in to work tonight from 9-3 Friday nights are always interesting driving a cab in aggieland

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bet you have some very interesting conversations.....that and drunk women on a Friday night :D
Haha some of both. I've gotten to be a pro at telling when someone is about to hurl and getting them out of my car cuz I am NOT cleaning that shit up lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha you definitely see a lot of dumb shit. Last week I saw a truck full of frat boys with the pickup bed crammed full of people so tight they had to stand shoulder to shoulder driving down the highway while people in the bed were drinking handles. Texas is crazy lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening all :) got vape mail in the morning, 4nine arrived at PO box today but wouldn't fit in box and I didn't get out in time to get it :( so guess who'll b at the post office at 8am?.....this guy :)

T

Taver13

it says accepted, on monday, 2 day priority, and hasnt moved since then, its getting sent from brooklyn, im 20 minutes away on long island, should take a day tops

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally had to fill out paper work with my postman so he could sign for my packages because I would always miss them that required my signature
been good since :)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What does that even mean? Acceptance. I have never seen that.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
DPnFx5k.jpg

all done,,came out with 118ml's,,,you usually loose that much in whats left in your bottles and syringe

Admiring your bottles/labels Donald, but I think you accidentally put the wrong year on your date LOL

I was going to start mixing by weight this weekend but Amazon shipped me the wrong danged scales. The ones I ordered have 0.01 grams precision but the model they shipped just reads to tenths or 0.1. That's not going to work for me. No telling what kind of hassle I'll have getting them exchanged. If I have to pay to ship the wrong ones back I'm going to be a little pissed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

Admiring your bottles/labels Donald, but I think you accidentally put the wrong year on your date LOL

I was going to start mixing by weight this weekend but Amazon shipped me the wrong danged scales. The ones I ordered have 0.01 grams precision but the model they shipped just reads to tenths or 0.1. That's not going to work for me. No telling what kind of hassle I'll have getting them exchanged. If I have to pay to ship the wrong ones back I'm going to be a little pissed.

good observance,,,,,,,,damnit

D

Donald Bickers

good observance,,,,,,,,damnit
at least the cartridge for lables in the machine make a lot of lables for bottles,,so it aint to big of a deal to print more,,,,just a pita

D

Donald Bickers

so im debating,,,,i found a real nice ultrasonic cleaner for 60 bucks that can be used for steeping and cleaning atomizers and bottles,,,,,does anybody have one or what are your thoughts

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no experience with one, I found I like a lot of my juices when there freshly made and some just taste disgusting after they steeped for months, usually the custards, not loving them steeped, I have to go max VG on most or my face itches, 50/50 seems OK

D

Donald Bickers

I have no experience with one, I found I like a lot of my juices when there freshly made and some just taste disgusting after they steeped for months, usually the custards, not loving them steeped, I have to go max VG on most or my face itches, 50/50 seems OK
yes im not real sure about the steeping part,,,but as a parts cleaner was more what I was thinking
as far as the itching thing,that happens to me when I chain vape,I use generic allergy relief tablets and they seem to work good,the itching usually gives me a little warning before it flares up to much,i use high pg mix cause I like the throat hit,,70/30 with 12mg nic

D

Donald Bickers

is it bad that i have three setups on my nightstand right now? just specifically for laying in bed?
that seems normal to me,i have 5 rigs running at all times,one by the bed and the other 4 scattered around the house,,,don't have to worry about finding one that way,,, I always carry one in my shirt pocket to

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that seems normal to me,i have 5 rigs running at all times,one by the bed and the other 4 scattered around the house,,,don't have to worry about finding one that way,,, I always carry one in my shirt pocket to

I keep about four going now but I am going to be throwing a few more into rotation. Just ridiculous the needs we have now :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tracking number is:
9505 5111 2889 5044 5060 19

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so i just grabbed some 28g i wanna try this high ohm builds i have a few single coil decks and mostly dual coil decks any build suggestions i wrap on a coil master so penty of options as to what to make my coils... what do you guys think

VU Sponsors