Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I'll be the one that makes everyone else comfortable enough to say....

Last cig: 3 hours ago ... probably not the last either

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today is my gf's (@Tawni) vapversary. She was a pack a day smoker when I switched us to cigalikes 4 years ago - superbowl sunday 2011. It took for me and lasted less than a week for her. She ran out of battery and a cigarette was close as the corner store. We lived together at the time.

Just gave her a bottle of 120ml Atomic Cherry by Yeti for her vapversary. Taking her to get a second egrip for vday.

T

Taver13

awesome, i finally got my wife to quit the stinkies altogether on christmas eve, mostly cause i couldnt stand the smell on her anymore

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I'll be the one that makes everyone else comfortable enough to say....

Last cig: 3 hours ago ... probably not the last either
I was the same way for a while. That ended after I finally found a set up that truly satisfied me. It took making my own juice, running sub ohm builds and using high powered devices to scratch that itch.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was the same way for a while. That ended after I finally found a set up that truly satisfied me. It took making my own juice, running sub ohm builds and using high powered devices to scratch that itch.
So what does that setup provide for you.... just curious as I'm trying to find that perfect setup by molding other ideas into my own

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And as far as making your own juice ... is it a big investment to make that move cause I love watermelon jolly rancher that this one shop made but I can't get anymore but I've been scared off from the diy juice cause I'm afraid it's just another money sink I've just got to the point that with mods where I'm actually saving money vs cigarettes

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
YAY VAPEMAIL

83eea897ddda2b32496914c07411f3a1.jpg

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So what does that setup provide for you.... just curious as I'm trying to find that perfect setup by molding other ideas into my own

I had my last death stick on Christmas day 2014 - the day I got my bt50 and Subtank. Still using that setup and I love it! Lately I think it is a combination of the clouds and throat hit that really do it for me. I love flavor and I've been having fun lately making flavor builds but I've always got my subtank ready to make clouds on and it always works exactly how I want it :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had my last death stick on Christmas day 2014 - the day I got my bt50 and Subtank. Still using that setup and I love it! Lately I think it is a combination of the clouds and throat hit that really do it for me. I love flavor and I've been having fun lately making flavor builds but I've always got my subtank ready to make clouds on and it always works exactly how I want it :)
Yeah I grabbed the Atlantis and fell in love but when the ceramic coil scare happened I grabbed the subtank cause it had all occ then after aspire insured the coils were good I went back to the Atlantis after getting a 8m tank for it so it can match the subtank I tend to lean towards the Atlantis cause the wider tip and slightly better air flow but they are both irreplaceable in my book... I almost don't care for rda anymore since trying these guys out

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really think I'm lacking a good vv/vw mod I think that will set me up ... any of you think an ileaf 50 ( I think that's the name) is any good I see them on vapor Joe's all the time for like 30$-40$

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really think I'm lacking a good vv/vw mod I think that will set me up ... any of you think an ileaf 50 ( I think that's the name) is any good I see them on vapor Joe's all the time for like 30$-40$
I stick eleaf is the name sorry

L

Lighty269

I like the DC to DC compared to the PWM. I went with a new IPV Mini 2 for this reason. I still have a IPV2s and the new Sigelie 150. I have not fired up the Sigelei yet, it sits in a draw with other Hana Modz and alike.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the DC to DC compared to the PWM. I went with a new IPV Mini 2 for this reason. I still have a IPV2s and the new Sigelie 150. I have not fired up the Sigelei yet, it sits in a draw with other Hana Modz and alike.
Yeahhhhh that's foreign language to me ... sorry my knowledge is limited to ego and mechanical mods

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
People seem to be liking the new iStick 50, Geauxst. I have an iStick 20 that I've had probably 4 months and it has been fine, and I use it a lot. I have a few Sigelei's also, including a new Sigelei Mini 30W box mod, and they are nice mods and I'm really liking the new Mini. I think my next mod will be a Sigelei 150, like the one Lighty269 is saving for a rainy day. Either that or a God 180, maybe both I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

And as far as making your own juice ... is it a big investment to make that move cause I love watermelon jolly rancher that this one shop made but I can't get anymore but I've been scared off from the diy juice cause I'm afraid it's just another money sink I've just got to the point that with mods where I'm actually saving money vs cigarettes
You really can't go wrong in DIY the way I look at it,,,,i don't see it being a money pit getting into it,,,you can get set up real nice for 100 bucks,and it don't take long to spend 100 bucks on storebought juice,,i can make 120 ml of juice for under 5 bucks,,,,do the math,,,,i think its worth checking out,,,,this is just my opinion

T

Taver13

You really can't go wrong in DIY the way I look at it,,,,i don't see it being a money pit getting into it,,,you can get set up real nice for 100 bucks,and it don't take long to spend 100 bucks on storebought juice,,i can make 120 ml of juice for under 5 bucks,,,,do the math,,,,i think its worth checking out,,,,this is just my opinion
i second this, and now that i use my own extracts for certain flavors and tobaccos, its even cheaper

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like those numbers... might have to look into this... any must read sites for info ... or is it just Google everything

D

Donald Bickers

just google for supplies,i would be happy to tell you of a few places I get supplies,,,,as far as mixing pointers ,I would be more than happy to help you with that to,,,,some things work for some people and not others but I could share whats easiest for me

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree also. DIY is the way to go on juice. The initial investment can be a bit, but once you get set up, it's win-win. Besides the cost savings, being able to mix exactly what you want can't be beat. I highly recommend FlavourArts for flavoring. I've changed to using almost entirely FlavourArts, along with some Capellas. I need to mix some tonight, I just wish Amazon hadn't sent me the wrong scales.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is in hard to make 100%vg flavors or its just different ingredients then normal mixes

D

Donald Bickers

Besides the cost savings, being able to mix exactly what you want can't be beat

I took this from Rob's post,,,,,,,all I can say is,"Damn Right"
and il add,,,,,you know exactly whats in it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Besides the cost savings, being able to mix exactly what you want can't be beat

I took this from Rob's post,,,,,,,all I can say is,"Damn Right"
and il add,,,,,you know exactly whats in it
Yeah I walked out the ra shop down here I asked them for a 30 m bottle of watermelon rancher they took out this empty 30 and 2 15 bottles filled 1/3 from the top of the 30 then took a nice bottle and filled it the rest of the way shook it the hole time this guy is sniffling and clearing his throat and hands it to me

My reaction

.... walks out with out bottle

T

Taver13

Yeah I walked out the ra shop down here I asked them for a 30 m bottle of watermelon rancher they took out this empty 30 and 2 15 bottles filled 1/3 from the top of the 30 then took a nice bottle and filled it the rest of the way shook it the hole time this guy is sniffling and clearing his throat and hands it to me

My reaction

.... walks out with out bottle
i would have said, no thank you, and kept it moving. thats terrible business right there

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i would have said, no thank you, and kept it moving. thats terrible business right there
Well it's an old head shop trying to keep with the times I guess... it's probably the 2nd worse vape supplier curious good being the top worse

T

Taver13

Well it's an old head shop trying to keep with the times I guess... it's probably the 2nd worse vape supplier curious good being the top worse
time to start mixing your own watermelon jolly rancher, they make both of those flavorings for use, i have one called blueberry candy that when mixed with some regular blueberry and sweetner tastes just like blue jolly ranchers

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
time to start mixing your own watermelon jolly rancher, they make both of those flavorings for use, i have one called blueberry candy that when mixed with some regular blueberry and sweetner tastes just like blue jolly ranchers
Can you buy the set up piece by piece or do you have to just drop the 100 and get it all at once and refine it from there

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just got back from our vape shop, stocked up on some juice and I got a chuff cap for the Vulcan :) hits so good! Got some max vg waffles and syrup juice that is so damn tasty

T

Taver13

Can you buy the set up piece by piece or do you have to just drop the 100 and get it all at once and refine it from there
dont buy kits, buy it piece by piece, that way you can get more pg/vg cheaper, and whatever flavors you like, and you dont need most of the "lab equipment"

D

Donald Bickers

I recommend buying it separately,,,,i think the DIY kits are overpriced,,,,,again my opinion

T

Taver13

just got back from our vape shop, stocked up on some juice and I got a chuff cap for the Vulcan :) hits so good! Got some max vg waffles and syrup juice that is so damn tasty
i made "morning nut toast" with walnut extract and french toast, tastes all eggy and syrupy and nutty, freaking awesome

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm vaping some DIY strawberry milkshake in my Lemo on my Sig Mini, clouding up the room. That 10ML probably cost me 75 cents to make. Awesomeness! LOL

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i made "morning nut toast" with walnut extract and french toast, tastes all eggy and syrupy and nutty, freaking awesome
Damn, may need you to share that recipe, Taver13. :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
dont buy kits, buy it piece by piece, that way you can get more pg/vg cheaper, and whatever flavors you like, and you dont need most of the "lab equipment"
Sounds like some breaking bad shit here lol

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fixing to get damn cold. It was 77 degrees outside this afternoon. I got a lot done outside. Dropping like a rock now, ice storm and sleet tomorrow.

T

Taver13

its snowing here...again. i fucking hate winter on long island. im getting out of here. as soon as all the sandy damage is repaird, im selling and going to north carolina

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hate this cold shit too. I was digging that 77 degrees today, I was sweating. :)

D

Donald Bickers

snowed here this morning,,,,im sick of winter,,,but plowing does make me money in my off season

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Boss just put 3 chili dogs and BBQ chips on the table for me. I'm outta here! LOL

VU Sponsors