Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey y'all sorry I haven't been around the past couple of days, like I said I took the gf to the lake house for a couple of days anyways @Taver13 I guess you didn't get the box sent out today? And also about @Vaperjim I got a response to my pm earlier this week asking him how he was doing since I haven't seen him around, let's just say he went to magaritaville for 1 night, hit a lucky streak and ended up staying for a while... he's all good and more than grateful for his lucky streak . So there's my 2 cents for missing this weekend... I did catch up on all that's been talked about, and I had some comments and responses to some of it but there was like 7 pages of stuff to do so on so I'll just keep them to myself and leave it at this! Anyways, good to be back :)

T

Taver13

Hey y'all sorry I haven't been around the past couple of days, like I said I took the gf to the lake house for a couple of days anyways @Taver13 I guess you didn't get the box sent out today? And also about @Vaperjim I got a response to my pm earlier this week asking him how he was doing since I haven't seen him around, let's just say he went to magaritaville for 1 night, hit a lucky streak and ended up staying for a while... he's all good and more than grateful for his lucky streak . So there's my 2 cents for missing this weekend... I did catch up on all that's been talked about, and I had some comments and responses to some of it but there was like 7 pages of stuff to do so on so I'll just keep them to myself and leave it at this! Anyways, good to be back :)
check back a couple pages, the logo has been added to the box, think you will like! its going out monday for sure man

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
check back a couple pages, the logo has been added to the box, think you will like! its going out monday for sure man
Yeah I seen that... looks sick man! And Jim said he'll be resting for a couple of days... I'm 24 and from what he described I'd even need a couple days to recover from lol

D

Donald Bickers

hope you enjoyed yourself bro,,,,,i been workin all day myself,been kinda dead around here this weekend

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hope you enjoyed yourself bro,,,,,i been workin all day myself,been kinda dead around here this weekend
Yeah it was a good time. Woulda been better if it was warmer and we coulda gotten out of the house some, but all in all, good time... it hasn't been that dead... I had 7 pages to catch up on in 2 days I missed lol

D

Donald Bickers

just step back man,,,,theres no rush,,,,,,i want it yesterday but I also want it right,,,,,so there aint no big rush

D

Donald Bickers

and I will add,,,,,if it gets to be to much,,,,so be it,,,,thats no big deal either

T

Taver13

and I will add,,,,,if it gets to be to much,,,,so be it,,,,thats no big deal either
its not...im actually enjoying it, like i said, i love a challenge. on a side note, debating on weather or not to pop this blister i got from the soldering iron

D

Donald Bickers

its not...im actually enjoying it, like i said, i love a challenge. on a side note, debating on weather or not to pop this blister i got from the soldering iron
I found if you do that,it hurts more for a little bit,but heals much faster
and I didn't pay my workmans comp insurance this month

D

Donald Bickers

im being a smart ass,and some people don't care for that so ill quit

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey there guys just got done eating valentines dinner with my lovely wife :) I got her a badass glass piece custom made by her favorite artist. Don't think I can post pics of it here but it's fantastic looking! The main part is a white deer skull with purple horns

D

Donald Bickers

Hey there guys just got done eating valentines dinner with my lovely wife :) I got her a badass glass piece custom made by her favorite artist. Don't think I can post pics of it here but it's fantastic looking! The main part is a white deer skull with purple horns
pics dude,,,,why you say you cant post here

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow almost 60 pages and only on the 2nd person on the list... at this rate we will have a 540 page thread with just the first round lol.What is the limit on the number of pages a thread can have...We may have to start our own web page/blog or something lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
pics dude,,,,why you say you cant post here
Haha well i just know the one big taboo here is anything to do with a certain herbal remedy so I try to stay on the down low with anything like that haha I haven't seen the banhammer drop
Here but I'd hate to be the first

D

Donald Bickers

my little girl of 12 yrs is ready for bed
q7hpDjl.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

Wow almost 60 pages and only on the 2nd person on the list... at this rate we will have a 540 page thread with just the first round lol.What is the limit on the number of pages a thread can have...We may have to start our own web page/blog or something lol
kelli's thread Alternate Universe is on page 801,,,,hows MOMABEAR tonight

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TIS A SAD DAY

RIP 8ml Kraken tank for my Atlantis he will be missed... back to the 2ml till I can upgrade it again

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And as far as making your own juice ... is it a big investment to make that move cause I love watermelon jolly rancher that this one shop made but I can't get anymore but I've been scared off from the diy juice cause I'm afraid it's just another money sink I've just got to the point that with mods where I'm actually saving money vs cigarettes
Honestly, Im a fucking cheap skate and I have no problems making my own juice. The key is finding a few types of flavor you think you might like and buying all related flavors. Flavourart makes great stuff that is concentrated enough to be cost effective.
Now that I know what I like, I can vape for a couple months on less than 50 dollars.
Measuring equipment doesnt have to be fancy, I use animal syringes of various sizes and they are cheap as hell.
I reuse every bottle ive ever used for premade juice, saving even more money.

What im getting at is, there is no way you can sink more money into diy than you sink into store bought juice. There is a learning curve, but its not as steep as most think.

T

Taver13

Honestly, Im a fucking cheap skate and I have no problems making my own juice. The key is finding a few types of flavor you think you might like and buying all related flavors. Flavourart makes great stuff that is concentrated enough to be cost effective.
Now that I know what I like, I can vape for a couple months on less than 50 dollars.
Measuring equipment doesnt have to be fancy, I use animal syringes of various sizes and they are cheap as hell.
I reuse every bottle ive ever used for premade juice, saving even more money.

What im getting at is, there is no way you can sink more money into diy than you sink into store bought juice. There is a learning curve, but its not as steep as most think.
this

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
my little girl of 12 yrs is ready for bed
q7hpDjl.jpg
I have one (of three) that looks just like her. She will come up and sit and just stare at me when she thinks it's bedtime. She does that wanting me to follow her for whatever it is she wants. If you follow her and she thinks it's bedtime, she'll lead you back to the bedroom. She's often ready for bed before I am though. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

I have one (of three) that looks just like her. She will come up and sit and just stare at me when she thinks it's bedtime. She does that wanting me to follow her for whatever it is she wants. If you follow her and she thinks it's bedtime, she'll lead you back to the bedroom. She's often ready for bed before I am though. :)

cats are always ready for bed

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Definitely! Ours sleep like 23 hours a day with the other hour spent eating.

D

Donald Bickers

my wife wants to steal her
ive had her for 12 years,she was a rescue,along with her 4 other siblings,couldnt have been more than 4 weeks old,and was bottle fed till she could eat on her own,she only has a stub for a tail,her name is Stubbers but we call her Bubbies,tell your wife no stealing allowed,i would be lost without her

VU Sponsors