Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

the onloy reason i would stay away from that as a first tank to learn to rebuild on is the wicking issues
yes there is a learning curve there,thats why I use the navy nest style,,,,never a dry hit or flooding, for me anyway

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
but that is just my opinion
I appreciate it. I was also wondering if it would be better to try that orchis you keep talking about. Is it that much harder?

T

Taver13

so, my mother in law knocked my glass tank for my kraken that i had drying by the dishes onto the floor and broke it. freaking awesome. time for me to go down into the lab and get some work done. side note, a whole week left of kids being off. i feel like ill be hiding down there quite a bit

T

Taver13

I appreciate it. I was also wondering if it would be better to try that orchis you keep talking about. Is it that much harder?
its a dual coil, so a little more difficult, wicking is a pain, the lemo is the easiest i have ever built and the wicking is simple

T

Taver13

and if you go for the lemo drop, the shorter version, the flavor is incredible, and the lemo has adjustable airflow where the orchid and the kayfuns dont

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have never built a coil. I want to start though. What do you think would be the easiest tank to learn on?

I would go single coil, try the taifun gt....it's cheaper, it's a tighter draw and the deck is big and you can take it apart without losing your juice. My thoughts anyhow....just my opinion and I am sure I will get flamed but kayfun's are just a pain in the ass.....they do nothing but leak and I personally don't think the flavor is that good, "it's average. The Eleaf lemo is a good choice if you don't mind a lot of air but that's why you get so much flavor :) Cost little more than taifun.

T

Taver13

I would go single coil, try the taifun gt....it's cheaper, it's a tighter draw and the deck is big and you can take it apart without losing your juice. My thoughts anyhow....just my opinion and I am sure I will get flamed but kayfun's are just a pain in the ass.....they do nothing but leak and I personally don't think the flavor is that good, "it's average. The Eleaf lemo is a good choice if you don't mind a lot of air but that's why you get so much flavor :) Cost little more than taifun.
ive gotten a pretty tight draw of the lemo by closing it off pretty close. its very adjustable

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I looked at the lemon also. So many choices. Maybe I will wait for th e box to roll around and see what is in it. I am just researching now.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive gotten a pretty tight draw of the lemo by closing it off pretty close. its very adjustable

True that...I will go with cost twice more then :D When I first started building my own coils I was use to pretty a tight draw, nuff said. Hi everyone :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK I am situated...have my frosty mug ready to go, cold beer and my newly discovery "beer salt" lol Time to window shop, read bs and do absolutely nothing. Screw the snow, i am watching it from the window

D

Donald Bickers

supposed to snow here tonight,,,,,so far nothing,,,,which is fine with me
ok,you talked me into it,,,,Beer Time:cool:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I am off and wife tells me "you better warm my car up in the morning" wtf, she gets up at 3am, "I am suppose to get up a hour or so after I go to bed. Some days I tell you....women!

D

Donald Bickers

So I am off and wife tells me "you better warm my car up in the morning" wtf, she gets up at 3am, "I am suppose to get up a hour or so after I go to bed. Some days I tell you....women!
agreed,,,,,but look at the whole picture,,,,,,,what would you do without her

D

Donald Bickers

doh.....that's true....I set the alarm :) So I was thinking about trying that Smoktech VCT....price is right :) What's are your thoughts
looks like a nice tank,holds enough juice and its cheap enough,is it rebuildable or not,,,thought they said it was

T

Taver13

this....does not surprise me

supposed to be -25 wind chills tonight here

T

Taver13

damn....ok, this chick i picked up some stuff off of a while back has one for sale, ill hit her up. what didnt you like, to airy for you?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I am going to have to find something I can rebuild....I don't want to get vested in anymore pre made coils unless I dump my mini nautilus's because on top of that I am buying the coils for the e-grips. I need to have them for work, stealthy, fast and ready to go :)

D

Donald Bickers

im a Kayfun man,and I traded it for a Kayfun 3.1 that had a extra nano kit included

D

Donald Bickers

I think I am going to have to find something I can rebuild....I don't want to get vested in anymore pre made coils unless I dump my mini nautilus's because on top of that I am buying the coils for the e-grips. I need to have them for work, stealthy, fast and ready to go :)
I like my peakomizer I got,,its fairly stealthy and takes 4 different types of coils,,,,i rebuild the old evod coils for mine,,,it holds 3ml of juice ,,,price I paid,20 bucks delivered

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmmm I like the air hole sizes...where you get yours and how's it compare to the bvc, what I really like about the bvc, the flavor is awesome but I vape so much I can't get mine to last more than a week and half out of one and that's just maybe three days during the week at work

D

Donald Bickers

hmmm I like the air hole sizes...where you get yours and how's it compare to the bvc, what I really like about the bvc, the flavor is awesome but I vape so much I can't get mine to last more than a week and half out of one and that's just maybe three days during the week at work
I got mine at Viper Vapes,,,,I rebuild my evod coils @1.00 ohms or there abouts and its awesome ,good flavor ,good clouds,,,,,,no competition clouds but nice amount of vapor

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Subtank mini sounds like it would be right up your alley! RBA deck is easy to swap for the prebuilt coils and the coils aren't bad to rebuild either.

D

Donald Bickers

you say you like the airhole sizes,,,,i do to ,I like a tight draw,but you can also open it up a bit,,,thats why I traded my subtank nano,,,way to airy and you cant shut it down

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Subtank mini sounds like it would be right up your alley! RBA deck is easy to swap for the prebuilt coils and the coils aren't bad to rebuild either.

I am kind of interested in the sub ohm factor and Don offered the subtank mini a while back....I guess my whole deal was I rebuild the coils for my mini nautilus and it sucked....my hands are to big for that crap, I need something bigger to rebuild and the word mini scared me off :)

D

Donald Bickers

I am kind of interested in the sub ohm factor and Don offered the subtank mini a while back....I guess my whole deal was I rebuild the coils for my mini nautilus and it sucked....my hands are to big for that crap, I need something bigger to rebuild and the word mini scared me off :)
evod coils are little to,,,,,but you can also buy them for about 65 70 cents to

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's more than half what I am paying now....good flavor? I really need to learn how to make my own juice :)

T

Taver13

That's more than half what I am paying now....good flavor? I really need to learn how to make my own juice :)
yep, its the most cost effective, and everything is taylored to your taste. how much did it suck to order a 20 dollar bottle of juice and hate it?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep, its the most cost effective, and everything is taylored to your taste. how much did it suck to order a 20 dollar bottle of juice and hate it?

Ouch...that hurt, to many times to count. A few months ago I was talking to wllmc and he was going to help me get started but I never followed through, just seemed like I was going to have to invest a lot to get it going

T

Taver13

i invested less than 100 bucks to get started, and i have juice for a few months, it will cost like 50 bucks every 2-3 months to maintain, and im making juice for two people

VU Sponsors