Fucking cold here!
579d3a79fbd21cfdd549ae9e4891c471.jpg

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well you just use a nuclear power plant mod with a volcano atty with a 274,755,000 wrap around a semi truck .... but the secret is wrapping it in reverse

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you just use a nuclear power plant mod with a volcano atty with a 274,755,000 wrap around a semi truck .... but the secret is wrapping it in reverse
Guess I need me a power plant, volcano, and a semi truck... hmm not gunna be cheap... what gauge wire was that?

L

Lighty269

Now that I have had this IPV Mini 2 for 24 hours, I am really digging it.

On the IPV2s I would go through 4 batteries in a day. With this I am only using 2. Same vape style as before.

T

Taver13

Now that I have had this IPV Mini 2 for 24 hours, I am really digging it.

On the IPV2s I would go through 4 batteries in a day. With this I am only using 2. Same vape style as before.
i love my mini, even though its the one, it just feels good in the hand

T

Taver13

i forgot who else wanted and im not going back through all the pages, so if you would like a sample, pm me with pg/vg and nic

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is the Atlantis with rebuilt OCC. I am waiting on 10 from a group buy.
The Atlantis has occ in their coils already it's the outside lining that wasn't cotton that had every worried cause it was ceramic ... but they supposedly addressed that issue

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
does Kanger use different glass than aspire? I ask because I keep breaking the glass on my sub tanks. I never broke the glass on my nautilus. I have to order more glass again. Ugh

T

Taver13

does Kanger use different glass than aspire? I ask because I keep breaking the glass on my sub tanks. I never broke the glass on my nautilus. I have to order more glass again. Ugh
would assume so, how are they breaking? from dropping or putting it together

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I believe they do cause I've owned a nautilus since release and a Atlantis and both have been fine but I've broke a subtank day 1 and I broke a wotofo Atlantis tank as well which isn't made by aspire so I'd veture to guess so

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dropping. Usually my tanks withstand a drop or two, not the sub tank.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mine broke not from a direct hit it was the force of the sudden drop that cracked it the tank never touched anything

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
dropping. Usually my tanks withstand a drop or two, not the sub tank.
I think the design.of how the tank just slides on over a metal body has something to do with it cause the Atlantis presses down into a rubber seal that may cousin from impact damage

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the first one I broke I have no idea what happened. All of a sudden I noticed a crack in it. The second one I dropped on the tile floor.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
According to the spec sheets the subtank uses a Pyrex glass tank... the Atlantis uses a high quality Pyrex glass tank

So I guess not much difference there lol

T

Taver13

I think the design.of how the tank just slides on over a metal body has something to do with it cause the Atlantis presses down into a rubber seal that may cousin from impact damage
i second that cause i broke a brand new kayfun nano tank putting it on the rings

T

Taver13

just drilled out my orchid airholes to 3/32 to increase a little airflow....nice....they can go to 7/64 and that is the max the chimney can handle airflow wise. dont feel like opening this one that much. why cant i ever keep an orchid stock?

D

Donald Bickers

hey @Donald Bickers do you want me to send some of my cocoa cinnamon and anise extracts that i made, in addition to the tobaccos? the cinnamon isnt hot, its more of a mellow bakery type flavor
any extract you wanna throw my way,,,i will gladly accept,,,,thanks brother

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@anendeloflorien im gonna try to have some net sent out to you this tuesday, what pg/vg and nic do u want?

That would be great man! I can PayPal ya some $ to help cover shipping :)

I've been going with max vg juice lately, just love that extra vapor volume! And nic level - I'd like to do 6mg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have never built a coil. I want to start though. What do you think would be the easiest tank to learn on?

T

Taver13

rebuilding tank coils is a little harder than rtas. as far as rtas, the easiest i have found to build on is the lemo, single coil, good for regulated

VU Sponsors