• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Subtank coils are huuuuge compared to the protank ones. I don't even need any special tools to build on them. Just pop the bottom pin out and pull out the insides - theres a couple good videos out there. The RBA deck is nice too, it's a 2 piece chimney so you can set your wicks with the bottom part of the chimney in place
I am kind of interested in the sub ohm factor and Don offered the subtank mini a while back....I guess my whole deal was I rebuild the coils for my mini nautilus and it sucked....my hands are to big for that crap, I need something bigger to rebuild and the word mini scared me off :)

T

Taver13

The Subtank coils are huuuuge compared to the protank ones. I don't even need any special tools to build on them. Just pop the bottom pin out and pull out the insides - theres a couple good videos out there. The RBA deck is nice too, it's a 2 piece chimney so you can set your wicks with the bottom part of the chimney in place
i actually just watched 'ole rips video about it.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey gang. Took a trip to the edge of insanity. Hopefully today, I can start eating solids again, ha ha. Good to be back. Y'all have put up 49 pages since I was last here, boy do I have a lot of catching up to do. Today, 2-16-15, is one year smoke-free for me. @Taver13, do not put any rainbows or jelly beans in the box please. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Busy trying to find some work for the day... bout to say fuck it and go home lol

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey gang. Took a trip to the edge of insanity. Hopefully today, I can start eating solids again, ha ha. Good to be back. Y'all have put up 49 pages since I was last here, boy do I have a lot of catching up to do. Today, 2-16-15, is one year smoke-free for me. @Taver13, do not put any rainbows or jelly beans in the box please. Lol

HAPPY VAPORVERSRY

T

Taver13

lol, you saw that post over on the trading post accessories page huh?

D

Donald Bickers

Awesome

T

Taver13

Are there not any B&Ms near you, where you can try before you buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
i find b&m only let you try their house juice, and that is usually only available in 50/50 mixes, you cant try the juices made by other companies that they stock

T

Taver13

I had bought several different attys, although Kayfuns have been my mainstay. The Lemo is possibly becoming my new favorite. You might give it a try.

i had a full size lemo, too big, traded it off a while ago.....i need a lemo drop in a bad way the flavor is soooo much better, and its a tad smaller, which i like. the lemo is easily one of my favorite tanks right up there with my modified orchids.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just put a new build in the Apollo pretty nice

Here's a test fire

c9391b7b46d874b5486bf703794f85bb.jpg
Great visual!

T

Taver13

me and the little one are listening to mozarts requiem. one of the best musical pieces ever written. too bad he never got to finish it

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely! Ours sleep like 23 hours a day with the other hour spent eating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Who are you? Welcome to the group.

T

Taver13

http://s.w-****/TWC_logo_100x100.gif

0}" data-twc-select-text="" data-ng-model="term" data-ng-change="goSearch()" name="search" autocomplete="off" spellcheck="false" class="input--search" data-is-valid="true" data-twc-tooltip="" data-validate-class="js-error-state" data-ng-attr-placeholder="{{placeholderText}}" data-ng-attr-title="{{placeholderText}}" type="text">
Farmingdale, NY (11735) Weather
Special Weather Statement
10:45 am EST
sunny.svgz

11°F Feels Like -9°
Sunny / Wind

Wind WNW 23 mph gusts to 32 mph

Humidity 36%

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it was a good time. Woulda been better if it was warmer and we coulda gotten out of the house some, but all in all, good time... it hasn't been that dead... I had 7 pages to catch up on in 2 days I missed lol
What would you do at the lake house when it's cold? Oh, never mind. Lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I walked out the ra shop down here I asked them for a 30 m bottle of watermelon rancher they took out this empty 30 and 2 15 bottles filled 1/3 from the top of the 30 then took a nice bottle and filled it the rest of the way shook it the hole time this guy is sniffling and clearing his throat and hands it to me

My reaction

.... walks out with out bottle
We've got a rancid vape hole shop like that here too. Disgusting

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's BM BS, here they let you try all, even the premiums. Doesn't make sense, to not let you. They're losing sales bug time. I'm not paying $22 dollars for something, I haven't tried.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i had a full size lemo, too big, traded it off a while ago.....i need a lemo drop in a bad way the flavor is soooo much better, and its a tad smaller, which i like. the lemo is easily one of my favorite tanks right up there with my modified orchids.
The lemo may be a little bigger, but if you have a big box, it looks ok.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think somebody stated"Its the Curse of the Cloupor"
Get rid of it, before it gets rid of you. I bought a boat from a ex-marines estate once. It came with some spooky-ass voodoo. Ended up ditching it.

T

Taver13

Get rid of it, before it gets rid of you. I bought a boat from a ex-marines estate once. It came with some spooky-ass voodoo. Ended up ditching it.

what kind of boat? boats are my specialty

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
awesome, i finally got my wife to quit the stinkies altogether on christmas eve, mostly cause i couldnt stand the smell on her anymore
I couldn't even imagine living with a smoker anymore. My better half quit 4 years before I did

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what kind of boat? boats are my specialty
It wasn't a boat-boat. It was a model if an old ship. It came with a stand, and I had it sitting on a cabinet in the gameroom. I was home alone, one day, and heard this crash in the house. Went to the game room, and the boat was, now on the other side of the room. With a dent in the wall and the boat was broken into several pieces. It was one of the eeriest things I've ever experienced. But wierd things had happened ever since it came into the house.

VU Sponsors