Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

ok so have downloaded to imgur what now Don?
you have to be signed in
then highlight your name and click images
then click on your image
then go over and click on the code for forums to copy it
then paste it in your post here

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1iE28OV.jpg

this is making me have grey hair...ugh here goes...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah imma have to play with that a bit, it looks like a cool site .you sure have a bit of gear my friend,lol...

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow this guy just keeps going on and on and on its almost like he's been gone and trying to catch up on 40 pages of conversation ....gahhhh.... =)
WOW! Enough said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
D

Donald Bickers

yeah thanks Don that worked lol not real computer saavy
if you put imgur on your phone,then when you take a pic you can share it to imgur and it will automatically go to your imgur acct on your computer,,,,makes it really simple

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No Mail Monday,,,,,,,,,,,,aint that a fucked up way to start the week
I actually got a delivery from USPS today, Donald. I got the correct scales that I ordered from Amazon, after the ones I got Friday were the wrong ones. They deliver Amazon packages 7 days a week, even Sundays and holidays.

These scales are going to work fine, they are precise to 1/100th of a gram. My days of mixing juice by eyeballing syringes and pipettes are over and I won't have all that stuff to clean up afterwards. Awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

@MOMABEAR that looks awesome! yeah, me no draw either, and everyone thinks im a tattoo artist. stick figures boggle my mind. i can play rachmanniniov on the piano though! that is my artistic ability right there. and patina and mod building

D

Donald Bickers

I actually got a delivery from USPS today, Donald. I got the correct scales that I ordered from Amazon, after the ones I got Friday were the wrong ones. They deliver Amazon packages 7 days a week, even Sundays and holidays.

These scales are going to work fine, they are precise to 1/100th of a gram. My days of mixing juice by eyeballing syringes and pipettes are over and I won't have all that stuff to clean up afterwards. Awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
heres the scales I have
surCbnP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tav I have probably a dumb question...you said use 24 gauge kanthal for coil making but I see here the guys use 28-30.do they make more wraps or is that more for subohm

T

Taver13

it depends the device your using, i use 28 gauge 30 and 32 cause i use regulated mods, but i use 22 24 26 when i use mechs

D

Donald Bickers

Tav I have probably a dumb question...you said use 24 gauge kanthal for coil making but I see here the guys use 28-30.do they make more wraps or is that more for subohm
not to but in,but when you are new to building coils or thinking about learning coils,any questions looking for knowledge is not dumb

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not to but in,but when you are new to building coils or thinking about learning coils,any questions looking for knowledge is not dumb
I am a kind of person that researches alot before doing or getting something.i usually drive everyone nuts before I jump in.i haven't built yet still have to get an ohm reader, got one from a b/m and the numbers are jumping all over the place so im going to bring it back.

D

Donald Bickers

the bigger the wire the easier the power goes through it therefore giving you lower ohm readings

D

Donald Bickers

I am a kind of person that researches alot before doing or getting something.i usually drive everyone nuts before I jump in.i haven't built yet still have to get an ohm reader, got one from a b/m and the numbers are jumping all over the place so im going to bring it back.
imo those are junk,,,,i have better luck with a good regulated mod that reads resistance,,,,,,,now that's just my opinion

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 14725 View attachment 14726 View attachment 14727 @BenJammin
well, i gues the leds on the voiltmeter are not friendly with camera flash, but either way its reading, led on switch works when fired, rubberized black sides so you dont drop that shit. thing is pretty hefty with two batteries in it, feels like im vaping a tank, i love it
ill have tracking numbers for you shortly
That is frickin sik dude...I love what you have done with that,you may not be able to draw stick figures but you are an artiste'

D

Donald Bickers

do all vv/vw read resistance?
what I would recommend you do,is go get a vamo,vapor beast has them for under 20 bucks,and they read resistance and you have a regulated mod that fires 10 watts I believe,,,,they don't sub ohm but they do make a good ohm reader for about the same price as a meter,plus you have a mod thrown in

D

Donald Bickers

a vamo 2 does that read or do i need to go higher?
vamo 2 is what I was talking about at vapor beast,,,,and if you get one don't forget to use code "YEABABY" at check out
edit,,,,,it might be YEAHBABY,its one of those,if one don't work use the other one

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I did something right .i ordered one sunday!!! did you see the seigeli mini z I think it was?

D

Donald Bickers

full size Zmax was my first vv/vw mod,that was over 2 yrs ago,and she still works great,,,,,,being my first I will never get rid of it,,,,,you know kinda like fallin in love with your first piece of ass

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know you have talked about cartos and such...can u use those ego tanks on mods,or not (not the throw away ones,but like the nicer without the two nose hairs)lol

D

Donald Bickers

anything with a 510 connection will work,,,,,most all of your atomizers and cartomizers have those,some don't,but if it says 510 yes it will

Edit I saw after I posted you said ego,,,,the vamos do take ego threads also

T

Taver13

yeah, y smok bec pro is a 50 watt tube mod, and it has both, shit even the god mod 180 has ego threading, for what reason i dont knwo, i think a clearo would melt on that thing

VU Sponsors