Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

time for me to go find my pillow,you guys and gals have a wonderful one,see you on the morrow

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey gang! I was gone for a week, and missed out on being a part of this Pif box community. When I returned, I felt it would show thoughtfulness, and read everything I had missed. All part, of what, I thought, was showing concern for the Pif box members and what they had to say. I made comments to, I believe, everyone of you. Not because I wanted to frustrate people having to read old stories again, but as a sign of friendship to the members here. I offer my apologies to the, at least 4 of you, that I bothered. Ps, I was never here because I need anything, I was here because I thought I could help a few people out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

Hey gang! I was gone for a week, and missed out on being a part of this Pif box community. When I returned, I felt it would show thoughtfulness, and read everything I had missed. All part, of what, I thought, was showing concern for the Pif box members and what they had to say. I made comments to, I believe, everyone of you. Not because I wanted to frustrate people having to read old stories again, but as a sign of friendship to the members here. I offer my apologies to the, at least 4 of you, that I bothered. Ps, I was never here because I need anything, I was here because I thought I could help a few people out.

dude, you have no reason to apologize, i see absolutly nothing wrong with you trying to catch up on everything, and actually appreciate the responses to all the posts, it shows that you genuinly (definatly spelt wrong) give a shit about us, and i cant speak for everyone, but im sure im speaking for the majority in saying that there was nothing wrong with what you were doing

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah, y smok bec pro is a 50 watt tube mod, and it has both, shit even the god mod 180 has ego threading, for what reason i dont knwo, i think a clearo would melt on that thing
I cooked a clearo on my 15 watt vamo, a god mod would set it on fire. I do find it hard to believe that a god mod has ego cone threading though. I'll have to look.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I cooked a clearo on my 15 watt vamo, a god mod would set it on fire. I do find it hard to believe that a god mod has ego cone threading though. I'll have to look.
Holy shit it does have ego threading, I stand corrected.HTB1FOLNGXXXXXcSXpXXq6xXFXXX6.jpg
That is really freakin weird.

L

Lighty269

I had a crappy night. The power went out and I missed a great deal. Hotel room was cold, I woke up grumpy.

D

Donald Bickers

dude, you have no reason to apologize, i see absolutly nothing wrong with you trying to catch up on everything, and actually appreciate the responses to all the posts, it shows that you genuinly (definatly spelt wrong) give a shit about us, and i cant speak for everyone, but im sure im speaking for the majority in saying that there was nothing wrong with what you were doing

I agree with Robert,couldnt have said it better myself,I enjoyed watching you go over the post you missed and enjoyed discussing some of them with you as you went over them,,,,,,myself ,,,,im glad to see your back

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with Robert,couldnt have said it better myself,I enjoyed watching you go over the post you missed and enjoyed discussing some of them with you as you went over them,,,,,,myself ,,,,im glad to see your back
Jim, welcome back and I second or third the motion that we are glad you read and caught up. It is sometimes easy to read posts with attitude, just remember you are dealing with many in here that like to kid around (smarty butts) lol. They were probably just pulling your string lol. We are glad you are back, dude.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning all! Trying to get my ass in gear today. Vaping on some waffles and syrup in the Vulcan to go with my coffee :D

T

Taver13

i also noticed some vape mail i got in a trade will be delivered today....hopefully, its snowing again. pics to come, im excited about this one

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Vaperjim I sense that you feel like someone wasn't happy with what you were doing by responding to those things you missed? Whatever was done or said I think was only in good humor and just meant to mess with you. I don't think anybody was serious...it is difficult to keep up on this thread sometimes, I'll be the first to say that.

I was personally very offended by @Vaperjim and his reckless "likes" being thrown on posts from weeks ago.....

:D

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would hope so:eek:

I think the dry New England sense of humor I grew up with doesn't quite translate into text all the time lol. Hell, I'm sure I still offend people all the time in person. When it's that cold 4-5 months out of the year we don't waste time with trying to be nice we just tell it like it is :D

D

Donald Bickers

I think the dry New England sense of humor I grew up with doesn't quite translate into text all the time lol. Hell, I'm sure I still offend people all the time in person. When it's that cold 4-5 months out of the year we don't waste time with trying to be nice we just tell it like it is :D
I thought you were just joking around,and that's the way I took it,,,,,,and my post was meant with sarcasm as well

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Vaperjim I sense that you feel like someone wasn't happy with what you were doing by responding to those things you missed? Whatever was done or said I think was only in good humor and just meant to mess with you. I don't think anybody was serious...it is difficult to keep up on this thread sometimes, I'll be the first to say that.
Yeah if VJ is referring to my comments I was just being goofy I ment nothing by them so if it was mine just know that's not how I ment for them to come out

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey gang! Just so everyone understands why I placed an angry post last night. Yesterday, while reading thru the posts that I had missed, someone messaged me to "Stop with the meaningless drivel". So, sadly I logged out, thinking I would never return.
After stewing on those words for 8 hours, I logged back in, and placed my 11:30 post. I know now the words of one, did not represent the group as a whole.
And so no daggers get thrown his way, it was not Geaust. He's good in my book.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey gang! Just so everyone understands why I placed an angry post last night. Yesterday, while reading thru the posts that I had missed, someone messaged me to "Stop with the meaningless drivel". So, sadly I logged out, thinking I would never return.
After stewing on those words for 8 hours, I logged back in, and placed my 11:30 post. I know now the words of one, did not represent the group as a whole.

Well glad to hear that it wasn't me ... and yeah don't let words choose your actions bro

D

Donald Bickers

Who was it,,,,,let us know so we as a family can open a can of woop ass:eek:

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, pretty sure I just stripped out one, maybe two of the teeny tiny screws in the Orchid trying to rebuild it. @Taver13 any idea what size screws will fit this thing or where I could find out?

T

Taver13

my next move, im going to grind out the juice channels a bit, and put a new longer chimney on to extend out through the cap to act as the drip tip, and also for juic flow control, a little twist of the chimney increases or decreases flow

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Box 5.0 :).......if we could do this one more time and give a shout out to smugjuice @Smugface I would really appreciate your help. They have a several premium lines of e-juice & hardware and will be sending samples and business cards to add to our PIF Box ...I been told they should arrive this weekend to @Taver13 because there in NJ :)

http://www.smugjuice.com

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box 5.0 :).......if we could do this one more time and give a shout out to smugjuice @Smugface I would really appreciate your help. They have a several premium lines of e-juice & hardware and will be sending samples and business cards to add to our PIF Box ...I been told they should arrive this weekend to @Taver13 because there in NJ :)

That's awesome! Now I feel like I should have taken more out of the box to make room lol

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well that wasn't nice now was it...who the hell said that? I hope they meant it as a joke.

That's cool...I've tried a couple of his juices. I'm not into NET's (naturally extracted tobaccos), which most of his are, but he does have a Cloud City line that has one that tastes like Lucky Charms. It's Magically Delicious! Thanks for the donation into our box @Smugface

That's awesome! Now I feel like I should have taken more out of the box to make room lol
I foresee this thing needing to be split before too long, but we'll see.

T

Taver13

Well that wasn't nice now was it...who the hell said that? I hope they meant it as a joke.

That's cool...I've tried a couple of his juices. I'm not into NET's (naturally extracted tobaccos), which most of his are, but he does have a Cloud City line that has one that tastes like Lucky Charms. It's Magically Delicious! Thanks for the donation into our box @Smugface

I foresee this thing needing to be split before too long, but we'll see.
i do as well

VU Sponsors