"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am also interested in the Delta II by Joyetech, I read some threads about it and how good the flavor is suppose to be competing with the Atlantis and Subtank.......the pre made coil prices are high but they also sell a separate rba deck for it. Anyone try that one yet?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am also interested in the Delta II by Joyetech, I read some threads about it and how good the flavor is suppose to be competing with the Atlantis and Subtank.......the pre made coil prices are high but they also sell a separate rba deck for it. Anyone try that one yet?
The rba deck... yeah the ig rba sucks I get better flavor from the stock coils and they aren't hard to rebuild to save money once you get a few

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The rba deck... yeah the ig rba sucks I get better flavor from the stock coils and they aren't hard to rebuild to save money once you get a few

So is it worth checking out or would you say the other 2 are still a better choices?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So is it worth checking out or would you say the other 2 are still a better choices?
The suntan is nice for choices as far as 1.2 .5 ohm coils and rba deck... it comes stock with a bigger tank too bit the Atlantis has better air flow wider holes for juice flow and sleeker design ... but that said there's tank extensions for the Atlantis and ect it makes both tanks a good choice imo

But if I had to pick one I like the Atlantis more

On a scale the kanger sub tank gets a 99.999998 ND the Atlantic gets a 99.999999

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well......sold my ipv mini......pulled trigger on smok m65
nice! Did you get the temp control version? I'm holding out for the smok m80 myself I want that extra battery capacity

T

Taver13

nice! Did you get the temp control version? I'm holding out for the smok m80 myself I want that extra battery capacity
i wanted the smaller for factor, and dont need 80, 65 is higher than what i use anyway, didnt even know there was a temp control. thats more of a gimmick to me anyway, ill never use it. got it in gold for 50 bucks shipped

T

Taver13

With all the custom mod work you do I was curious if you have a collection of awesome mods that you have created and vape?
i actually dont, all my patina mods i had, i ended up trading off when i got into regulated, and i had quite a few. i bought all my mods in brass and copper for that reason. my first mod that wasnt an ego type or roughstack was an unregulated box with no mosfet and single 5volt 18650 that i made out of a torn up roughstack and a cheap plastic project box from radioshack. my problem is that i o through phases with vaping, so i always end up trading or selling the stuff i have in order to fund this months phase

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That makes sense.....I have a son and his wife that I trade with but mostly he's a taker of all my stuff :) I find I give way more than I receive o_O Every-time I get someone off of big tobacco I somehow become their supporter in every aspect...just how it goes I guess

T

Taver13

That makes sense.....I have a son and his wife that I trade with but mostly he's a taker of all my stuff :) I find I give way more than I receive o_O Every-time I get someone off of big tobacco I somehow become their supporter in every aspect...just how it goes I guess
sounds alot like me

D

Donald Bickers

I did a whole computer scan before I ran the tune up ,and it fixed 130 some odd errors

D

Donald Bickers

and im not exaggerating when I say,,,, this thing didn't run this fast when it was new

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we need to get Taver on the AU thread so I don't have to keep going back and forth so much :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmbo no Don would be the one to find AVG for vape gear. You know to get the viruses out of your vv/vw mods and fix broken links... Now that's just funny...

So your saying my mod can get a virus? This explains why there so inconstant at times...who would have thought :mad: I did not know.

VU Sponsors