Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

especially with the tanks coming out nowadays, drippers are too much of a pain in the ass with the leaking and having to carry a bottle around, although my favorite vape to date is the orchid which came out well over a year ago. if i had a regulated squonker, i would go back to dripping, otherwise....meh

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
still looking to off this clt v2 for a tank if anyone knows anoyone who knows anyone
Maybe you should look up that chick that was asking for someone to pif her juice and a mod...then one of the guys asked why she was asking for a mod when she had several mods including a provari(sp) to sell on one of the other threads...wow it looked fishy...guess they are everywhere...

D

Donald Bickers

I gotta hit the sak,,,,,go dream about not into drippers and that's what she said
you guys and gal have a good one,see you tomorrow my friends

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424263025.848442.jpgyou're right! Feels warm here at 34. Oops, but there's an accident. I do feel much better though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Tav. Any chance you got that tank off? I'm planning to order another, if you didn't.

T

Taver13

Morning Tav. Any chance you got that tank off? I'm planning to order another, if you didn't.

i can send you the upper parts of the tank, but you would still need to get a deck. i actually had to drill down through the center air channel, down into the 510 conncection, to hollow it out, which relieved the pressure on the sides of the threads and allowed me to remove it.

T

Taver13

hey all you guys that don not DIY your juice, do you save your empty bottles? if so, if anyone has some plastic 10 mil bottles, let me know. and any bottle really,

T

Taver13

need ten mil plastics to make some juices for you guys and samples and whatnot,

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taver, I have 37 30ml glass bottles, if you want them. I have a spare deck, but don't go out of your way to return it.

T

Taver13

Taver, I have 37 30ml glass bottles, if you want them. I have a spare deck, but don't go out of your way to return it.

damn jim, im actually surprised you dont diy. hey, if you ever want to get rid of em you know where i am! ill send the parts over to you next time i get to the post office

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll get the bottles out this weekend. Nice to have somewhere to get rid of them finally.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey all you guys that don not DIY your juice, do you save your empty bottles? if so, if anyone has some plastic 10 mil bottles, let me know. and any bottle really,
I can start saving my 102ml plastic bottles if you or Don will use them?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don, do you want half of the 30ml glass?

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haven't heard from him/her in a while. If they don't respond feel free to send them to me, I'm right after them and will put it in the box... come to think of it you coulda sent it with my mods
Don't worry i'm still here, just haven't posted here lately. For some reason I wasn't getting any notices about this thread, so then i had to read through like 40 pages :p

VU Sponsors