Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

I am wavering because I have spent my budget this month for cape gear. Then again it isn't a ton of money. Wait what does PWM mean?
the easiest way I know of to explain is,,,,DC_DC you cant adjust voltage,it is like using a mechanical
and in,,,PWM,,,,,you can adjust voltage ,it is like using a regulated

D

Donald Bickers

I have really wanted a box mod. Right now I use a provari. I think I will be happy with it, now the vape mail wait begins again,
since ive had a box mod(this is #2)its hard for me to go back to a tube mod,i like my 4 Nine in 18350 mode,but 18650 mode plus the size of the atomizer seems like it is a foot tall,all of my regulated tube mods even in 18350 mode seem that way,heres a pic of my zmax in 18350 mode next to my 4 Nine
1meM4yH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you will like it,,,,,,i really hope your happy,,,as I said I love mine

I think she should be fine....an Aspire tank no problem
since ive had a box mod(this is #2)its hard for me to go back to a tube mod,i like my 4 Nine in 18350 mode,but 18650 mode plus the size of the atomizer seems like it is a foot tall,all of my regulated tube mods even in 18350 mode seem that way,heres a pic of my vamo in 18350 mode next to my 4 Nine

I never tried a tube mod....I would be more receptive to try one now but in the beginning I could not get past the sex toy appearance and it kind of freaked me out :D Nothing as good as a nice box mod :D

D

Donald Bickers

I think she should be fine....an Aspire tank no problem

I never tried a tube mod....I would be more receptive to try one now but in the beginning I could not get past the sex toy appearance and it kind of freaked me out :D Nothing as good as a nice box mod :D
yeah,,,,,you should have heard the comments at the bar when I got my first tube mod,,,,lots of vibrator comments

D

Donald Bickers

my segelei came with a silicone cover,,,,,saves you 50 cents every time you go to the gas station

VU Sponsors