Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You broke your new toy already *sign* did you not read the instructions? Sorry for your loss dood :(
Haha if I knew it wasn't reading on the ohm meter I prolly wouldn't have tried it... but like I said I just made the coil two nights before and the ohm meter read .26 so something happened between then and now lol... yeah vape mail wasn't so exciting for me today lol

D

Donald Bickers

Haha if I knew it wasn't reading on the ohm meter I prolly wouldn't have tried it... but like I said I just made the coil two nights before and the ohm meter read .26 so something happened between then and now lol... yeah vape mail wasn't so exciting for me today lol
bummer dude,,,,my condolences
and im not being a smart ass

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since Ben needs what's in this box more than I, can I trade places with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol you don't gotta do that man! I'm perfectly content with my mech! Just trying the regulated mod world with that smok bec pro...

T

Taver13

and also, we learned that the mosfet did one of its two intended purposes failed so the batteries wouldnt vent from the short

T

Taver13

just made an experiment, 30 percent blue rasperry slush from on stop diy shop, 5 percent cinnamon redhots and two percent clove, just a dab of sweetner and a drop of lemon juice

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn that sucks @BenJammin! Sorry you're having a rough day man.

I'm getting the itch to build something even though I've rebuilt both my attys in the last couple days lol I'm thinking I want to try a 28g build in the magma

D

Donald Bickers

damn dude, tanks for days. oh by the way, had to go out and get some new switches for the cloupor, one i jacked up, so i had to go get two so they matched
ive collected a lot of gear over my 2 1/2 trs of vaping,,,,,,,hows the cloupor coming along

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
064997e3cc22f6ff9953e3bda5b6c39c.jpg
what I'm putting in

13ac54e2bec224a1eaaa3a0aa54ec0a3.jpg

What I pulled out

T

Taver13

how is that tencel, i have some strands and some tencel nap that someone sent me to try, havent gotten around to it, and whats it good for

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's ok, I only used it a couple times. used it to help soak up juice in the deck of rda's to keep from spilling/ under coils

T

Taver13

kanthal is a resistance wire and nicrome is a non resistance wire, more geared towards cloud chasing or temp control units

T

Taver13

i got a 4.4 in a trade coming sometime next week, the one with the bigger build deck, i hear split wick is the way to go

T

Taver13

looking for a SMPL or Praxis clone, anyone want to sell or trade one or know someone who does

VU Sponsors