Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

i like the 4nine, i had a copper one, i just didnt like that it was modular, not a fan of voltage drop, and made it a pain in the ass to patina because i would have to remove the top cap to put the battery in after i clear coated it

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[Q UOTE="Taver13, post: 332863, member: 12093"]i like the 4nine, i had a copper one, i just didnt like that it was modular, not a fan of voltage drop, and made it a pain in the ass to patina because i would have to remove the top cap to put the battery in after i clear coated it[/QUOTE]im in between feelings on my 4nine

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im a fan!

looks pretty, if i was into those kinda tanks i would get one

@Faust here is the tracking number for the contribution from www.mushroomvapes.com everyone head over and check out their site and email them at [email protected] and tell them how much you appreciate it.

Will keep an eye out for it. Hopefully it's tracking will go better than the 2 packages I'm tracking from Fasttech. They've both disappeared into the black hole of Xiamen China. One says it passed throught he sorting facility on the 7th and the other on the 13th. No other updates since then. Guess my packages decided to hang around for the Chinese New Year.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all, how's everybody's day so far? Heading to the ER here thinking I'm having a severe allergic reaction to the antibiotics they gave me...reguardless I will have the box on it's way to vaper jim today

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i like the 4nine, i had a copper one, i just didnt like that it was modular, not a fan of voltage drop, and made it a pain in the ass to patina because i would have to remove the top cap to put the battery in after i clear coated it

I have a brass 4nine from Fasttech thats evidently clear coated since it's never patina. It was less than $15 and one of the best mods I have. Actually one of the things I'm waiting for from Fasttech right now is a brass capped Deringer RDA to go on the 4nine. Should be a tiny steup when it finally gets here.

D

Donald Bickers

I have a brass 4nine from Fasttech thats evidently clear coated since it's never patina. It was less than $15 and one of the best mods I have. Actually one of the things I'm waiting for from Fasttech right now is a brass capped Deringer RDA to go on the 4nine. Should be a tiny steup when it finally gets here.
Heres a pic of my 4Nine with a Kayfun with a nano kit,,,,,,she be a stealthy one
Pnpdhb8.jpg

T

Taver13

yeah they come with laquer on them. i usually strip it off with acetone so i can force patina them.

T

Taver13

Feb 20, 2015 10:05 AM
As reported at:
Woodward Parkway School
Change Weather Station
mercury.gif

Temp
5.4°F

8mph
Hi: 5°F
Lo: -1°F
Rain: 0.02"
Gust: N 31
Wind Chill: -8°F
Humidity: 50%
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
Dew Point: -9°F
Avg Wind: 6 NW
Pressure: 30.18"
Rain/Month: 1.04"
Moonphase:
mphase01.png

Switch to Celsius
Today

Hi: 13° F
Sunny. Cold with highs around 14. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Wind chill values as low as 21 below.

Tonight

Lo: 7° F
Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow after midnight. Cold with lows around 7 above. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of snow … more

D

Donald Bickers

the ultrasonic cleaner both aggitates and heats at the same time, there is no better aggitation than superexcited molocules bouncing off eachother
first time owning one,,,,looking forward to exploring all of its possibilities

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got new tennis shoes coming today... if it's anything like yesterday they'll be to small since I want to wear them this weekend when I go outta town... lol
There's some bad juju with this guy

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok Yoda.... lol and I wasn't being negative just saying... if anything has bad juju it's definitely that cloudpor lol
CHILL OUT MAN ITS NOT WORTH TAKING YOUR LIFE OVER IT WILL BE ON YOU HAVE LOVED ONES THAT WILL HELP YOU THROUGH ALL THIS JUST PUT THE KNIFE DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOULD ANY OF YOU DIYers BE INTERESTED IN MAKING THIS FOR ME (and maybe others here idk)?!?!?!?!?!

For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Black Barrel Whiskey Mac recipe: balanced, complex blend inspired by Jameson Black Barrel Irish Whiskey and dry, toasted macaroons. Jameson Black Barrel is generally described, "traditional notes of toasted wood, spice, and vanilla are enhanced by creamy, luscious touches of exotic fruit..." On inhale you get tongue-sweetness of spice as smooth whiskey builds. On exhale, whiskey blends with toasted nuts, creamy vanilla and toasted coconut. Light coconut is the final, lingering note. This is a very addictive vape!

FA=FlavourArt TFA=The Flavor Apprentice

HIC's BLACK BARREL WHISKEY MAC
1% FA Oak Wood
1% FA Coconut
0.5% FA Whiskey
0.5% FA Brandy
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Marzipan
0.5% FA Cardamom
0.5% TFA Brown Sugar

If you prefer very bold flavor, make this double strength, which also provides solid throat hit. I prefer it milder, as written.
Mix it well and let it rest 1-2 days before you try it - to let Whiskey smooth out.

This recipe is all about balance and contrast. Whiskey balances macaroon; oak wood balances richness; creamy vanilla balances toasted coconut, exotic spice balances brown sugar, and individual flavors blend to create a complex, smooth, all-day vape. Playing with your voltage provides great flavor variations.

T

Taver13

WOULD ANY OF YOU DIYers BE INTERESTED IN MAKING THIS FOR ME (and maybe others here idk)?!?!?!?!?!

HIC's Black Barrel Whiskey Mac recipe: balanced, complex blend inspired by Jameson Black Barrel Irish Whiskey and dry, toasted macaroons. Jameson Black Barrel is generally described, "traditional notes of toasted wood, spice, and vanilla are enhanced by creamy, luscious touches of exotic fruit..." On inhale you get tongue-sweetness of spice as smooth whiskey builds. On exhale, whiskey blends with toasted nuts, creamy vanilla and toasted coconut. Light coconut is the final, lingering note. This is a very addictive vape!

1% FA Oak Wood
1% FA Coconut
0.5% FA Whiskey
0.5% FA Brandy
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Marzipan
0.5% FA Cardamom
0.5% TFA Brown Sugar

If you prefer very bold flavor, make this double strength, which also provides solid throat hit. I prefer it milder, as written.
Mix it well and let it rest 1-2 days before you try it - to let Whiskey smooth out.

This recipe is all about balance and contrast. Whiskey balances macaroon; oak wood balances richness; creamy vanilla balances toasted coconut, exotic spice balances brown sugar, and individual flavors blend to create a complex, smooth, all-day vape. Playing with your voltage provides great flavor variations.
would if i had the ingredients. im not huge on desert type stuff so i dont have most of those, i do make a mean vanilla custard though, want me to send some to you with the box on the return?

D

Donald Bickers

1% FA Oak Wood
1% FA Coconut
0.5% FA Whiskey
0.5% FA Brandy
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Marzipan
0.5% FA Cardamom
0.5% TFA Brown Sugar

I would be more than happy to make this but I don't have all the ingredients

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
would if i had the ingredients. im not huge on desert type stuff so i dont have most of those, i do make a mean vanilla custard though, want me to send some to you with the box on the return?
Nah man... I'm not a huge desert person either... I've tried a couple flavors that I've liked the flavor of, but just couldn't vape... I'm still hoping to find a good whiskey/bourbon flavor somewhere!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i dont screw with the alcohol flavors cause i dont want the taste...im affraid it might lead me back to old ways....
Or you could look at it as it gives you the delicious taste of something you liked too much with zero side effects. . Kinda like how it is with cigs and ecigs... booze and ebooze

D

Donald Bickers

Or you could look at it as it gives you the delicious taste of something you liked too much with zero side effects. . Kinda like how it is with cigs and ecigs... booze and ebooze
only one problem
cig= nic buz,,,,,,,e-cig=nic buz
booze=alcohol buzz,,,,,e-booze=no alcohol buzz

VU Sponsors