Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaportini "throws wallet at screen"

5087bf3259b3e08050a3e49581aac5d1.jpg
Vapor on the rocks?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im happy to be able to say I fall into the happy drunk category,,,,,,,,,,literally,,,,im pretty happy when I get to the point I fall down
I have to completely agree with you there Don! A lot of people get whiskey mad, for me I'm just a very happy go lucky person and normally even let things slide that I wouldn't sober. On that rare occasion that you do something to piss me off while whiskey drunk, you better look out lol

T

Taver13

i used to be a happy drunk in my teens and early twenties. somewhere around the time i was in the navy at 25 is when things started going downhill. at around 28, shit got real.....real bad

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my sentiments exactly
Here lately since the gf and I started our diet, I've been going more towards this too because of all the damn calories that are in whiskey... an average of 104/oz... So therefore no more drinking as much as I used to, which therefore allows me to buy the more expensive whiskeys and drink one or two "On the Rocks" drinks whenever I drink and greatly enjoy the taste!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i used to be a happy drunk in my teens and early twenties. somewhere around the time i was in the navy at 25 is when things started going downhill. at around 28, shit got real.....real bad
Yeah my time in the army was when I went nuts on booze. So many weekends spent drinking cases of nasty lights and handles of jack. Only thing I drink these days is a good craft beer once in a while

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha I had my fun but my body can't handle the booze anymore I had a (ONE!) margarita a few weeks ago and I could barely walk lol
Lol dude in college I could take down a dirty thirty or a fifth of whiskey like it was nothing... now, one "on the rocks" and I'm starting to feel it and at two I'm pretty much done... lol

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On a side note why does my ejuice do this after a day or two nothing taste burnt but it was clear when I filled it this morning and now it's like coffee and I notice it more when I get a 0mg and a 12mg to make 6mg then if I just buy a 6mg...when they have it

daad6e0a344d6add0306116dc5d83080.jpg

T

Taver13

On a side note why does my ejuice do this after a day or two nothing taste burnt but it was clear when I filled it this morning and now it's like coffee and I notice it more when I get a 0mg and a 12mg to make 6mg then if I just buy a 6mg...when they have it

daad6e0a344d6add0306116dc5d83080.jpg
time for wick or coil change or both, might not tates burnt yet, but it will soon

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
time for wick or coil change or both, might not tates burnt yet, but it will soon
That's the puzzling part is its a new coil doing this it's happened about 6 times out of 20 coils I bought

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looks more like you could vape rocks in that
Wrong, I actually can't vape shit on the stupid box mod you made for me because the stupid thing doesn't work!!!! ;p

I'm so pissed I have to send it back even though it's not working.... I just wanna use it already!! lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thats the thing with manufactured coils, they just come fucked sometimes, i bought the wife a 5 pack of coils for her genitank once, and 4 of the 5 were shot
So when I see it doing that just change it out... cause it does seem to be coming from the coil it's self almost like tar residue leaking back in the tank making it dark.... doesn't change the flavor just the color that's mainly why I haven't changed it cause it really don't bother me

T

Taver13

Wrong, I actually can't vape shit on the stupid box mod you made for me because the stupid thing doesn't work!!!! ;p

I'm so pissed I have to send it back even though it's not working.... I just wanna use it already!! lol
im going to double the 'fet, and dont use the dark horse! i feel terrible about this

T

Taver13

So when I see it doing that just change it out... cause it does seem to be coming from the coil it's self almost like tar residue leaking back in the tank making it dark.... doesn't change the flavor just the color that's mainly why I haven't changed it cause it really don't bother me
yes exactly, but all of a sudden it will tast shitty and ruin a whole tank o fluid

did you like the rubber grip on the sides? its the first time i have done that

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im going to double the 'fet, and dont use the dark horse! i feel terrible about this
Lol I'm just completely messin with ya! I know (or we think we know) it's my fault and not yours, or rather my Dark Horse's fault lol... and yeah the paint looked/felt good man!

D

Donald Bickers

Well y'all it's almost time for me to get outta here and head home to pack... going out of town again this weekend, but I still should have service and wifi this time so I should be able to stop by and check in from time to time! Have a good weekend y'all!
you to bro,,,,,,and safe travels be with you

T

Taver13

Well y'all it's almost time for me to get outta here and head home to pack... going out of town again this weekend, but I still should have service and wifi this time so I should be able to stop by and check in from time to time! Have a good weekend y'all!
be safe brotha

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13, Brass SMPL, Derringer cap and Eclipse cap (mine) on the way. USPS tracking is: 9114 9012 3080 3584 9073 76 Included are 1) Pallas Rose V2 kit minus the PC section and 2) a Brass 49 for you. I tossed in the 49 as an afterthought 'cause I figure you can probably salvage the abandoned patina project and make it into good trading stock. No rush from this end ... I grabbed a stainless SMPL to hold me over while you re-imagine the brass one. With luck the actual Derringer will arrive today (major Fasttech Blooper has the package arriving a week after the package they shipped 8 days later - I'd have been screwed by CNY if I hadn't called their East Coast Storm Delay on 27th craplanation).

T

Taver13

@Taver13, Brass SMPL, Derringer cap and Eclipse cap (mine) on the way. USPS tracking is: 9114 9012 3080 3584 9073 76 Included are 1) Pallas Rose V2 kit minus the PC section and 2) a Brass 49 for you. I tossed in the 49 as an afterthought 'cause I figure you can probably salvage the abandoned patina project and make it into good trading stock. No rush from this end ... I grabbed a stainless SMPL to hold me over while you re-imagine the brass one. With luck the actual Derringer will arrive today (major Fasttech Blooper has the package arriving a week after the package they shipped 8 days later - I'd have been screwed by CNY if I hadn't called their East Coast Storm Delay on 27th craplanation).
awesome dude! im excited for patina work! its the only time i can be a "visual" artist since i cant draw for shit thank you for the 4nine, going to patina that bad boy up good. like i said, a good brass patina can take me two weeks or more depending on what im after, but i will update you throughout the process....need to go out to the frozen garage for some more miracle gro....

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BenJammin they wanted $15 dollars for a $20 charger, I opted out. @Taver13 and @DonBickers, the bottles came to 2 1/2 pounds each delivery. Delivery fee was $10 each, opted out again. Where's cheaper shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

@BenJammin they wanted $15 dollars for a $20 charger, I opted out. @Taver13 and @DonBickers, the bottles came to 2 1/2 pounds each delivery. Delivery fee was $10 each, opted out again. Where's cheaper shipping?

im not sure,,,,,,im not real familiar with but have heard of those boxes"if it fits it ships" is that an option,,,,i really don't know,,,,,let me do some research

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Place called the mail room, had an option of DHL, USPS, FedEx, and UPS. They quoted me the cheapest rate for all 4

T

Taver13

i usually use the flat rate boxes, the charger would definatly fit in the small one for 5 bucks to ship, and you could probobly jam the bottles into a small one as well

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like I'll get to see some snow this year after all. Going up to good ol Broken Bow, Oklahomey all week next week and there's snow in the forecast for Monday.....

On the list of places I like going to Oklahoma is just under Nebraska and Alabama.

VU Sponsors