• Total voters

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i just cant find a single redeming quality about this smok except the nice gold finish and the hand fitment. the 510 is wonky, everything sits crooked on it, performs like horse shit. donsent matter how nice it looks or feels if i would be better off vaping with a AA battery
Really glad i read this. Was just about to order one of the new Smok M80 box with the temperature control. Think I'm just gone pick up a 50w Istick instead.

T

Taver13

Really glad i read this. Was just about to order one of the new Smok M80 box with the temperature control. Think I'm just gone pick up a 50w Istick instead.
that was my original plan but nowhere had them and i needed a mod since i already had sold my ipv mini. thank god that my ipv mini 2 should be here soon, i cant vape on this thing, it just pisses me off

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that was my original plan but nowhere had them and i needed a mod since i already had sold my ipv mini. thank god that my ipv mini 2 should be here soon, i cant vape on this thing, it just pisses me off
Vapordna had them in stock, was planning on ordering one and a Melo tank in the morning. Gonna be changing my order now.

T

Taver13

Vapordna had them in stock, was planning on ordering one and a Melo tank in the morning. Gonna be changing my order now.
you would probobly be happier with a subtank over the melo, worth the extra money

L

Lighty269

I have been messing around with the Atlantis, this thing is easy to rebuild, made a horizontal coil and damn the flavor is better the Kanger Nano

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, anybody here tried 28 days vape? If you haven't I HIGHLY suggest you do. We got some 6mg "Knights honor" - banana custard flavor, it's barrel aged for 28 days and the flavor is kick ass! So much depth to it, I'm vaping it on the Vulcan right now (single coil 1.0 ohm for that flavor!) and it has light banana notes on the inhale with super creamy subtle custard on the exhale. I'm loving it

I did not read every comment here, who was looking for some RDA's I have some slightly used plume veils
How much would you want for one? I like the build deck on those and I'd love to have another rda to mess around with, I've been all about the drippers lately :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
T

Taver13

update on the smok m65: full charge, samsung 25r battery, .8ohm build on a infinate clt, tried to use 40watts, power reduction to 25 watts. what the actual fuck is going on with this thing. and the only solution to the problem the vendor gave was a new battery? IM USING A NEW BATTERY!

VU Sponsors