• Total voters

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there any hunters in the group? The local b/m I deal with has a interesting juice line that supposed to attract deer and animals...?? Lol
I hunt. I don't know if I would risk vaping though. Interesting concept though. Do they have a website?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hunt. I don't know if I would risk vaping though. Interesting concept though. Do they have a website?
I actually got a free bottle of the smooth bore to try out I'll give you the site when I get back home
a3d917ae7a2e7fcfb28d1df372e50825.jpg

T

Taver13

chalk another one up for usps. two day priority means three, and by the time it gets here it will be five

D

Donald Bickers

@Taver13 ,we were discussing tanks and carto's the other day,and I just wondered how they would look on my Segelei mini,i have about 10 unused 1.5 ohm cartos,
my question is which one looks better to you guys,,,,,chrome or black
hd0GcKk.jpg

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just rebuilt my first subtank coil wicked with rayon, and like @anendeloflorien said, rfebuilding the coils yourself really wakes this beast up! flavor flavor flavor! btw, did you get your vapemail?
Yes I did! Just picked it up and I'm trying some of the black spice tobacco in my magma right now - damn dude this is some tasty tasty stuff...... I'm loving it! Thanks for the orchid parts too gonna try rebuilding that bad boy tonight

T

Taver13

Yes I did! Just picked it up and I'm trying some of the black spice tobacco in my magma right now - damn dude this is some tasty tasty stuff...... I'm loving it! Thanks for the orchid parts too gonna try rebuilding that bad boy tonight
keep an eye on the clogging of the coils, although you will definatly notice when they are, tastes like campfire

D

Donald Bickers

I tell you what,,,this shit is old school ,,,,,but a 1.5 ohm carto @ 15 watts is awesome,,,,i don't remember it hitting that good a year and a half ago

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My buddy just went to 3 different RadioShack and dropped 200$ on 1800$ worth of shit

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I'm off to work! Warm night so I'm guessing driving the cab tonight will be crazy :) love my side job

T

Taver13

i havent used a carto since i went to mechs, VW, and high vg i think i have a fresh smok xxl 1.5 dual coil downstairs somewhere, if i find it im gonna whip up something in 50/50 and give it a whirl

D

Donald Bickers

i havent used a carto since i went to mechs, VW, and high vg i think i have a fresh smok xxl 1.5 dual coil downstairs somewhere, if i find it im gonna whip up something in 50/50 and give it a whirl
I don't remember it hittin this good,been a yr and a half for sure

D

Donald Bickers

just now vaping for the first time a bavarian cream and french vanilla coffee vape i made with my french vanila coffee extract. it is fantastic.... @Donald Bickers im going to send you some coffee extract as well
awesome dude,,,,we need to get together and you give me some pointers on making extracts,,,,,,sound great,I like my coffee with French vanilla

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
b1ec7c43d0b137b35819e592fb857695.jpg

The receipt of his 2000$ purchase that cost him 200$

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Taver13 its been slow tonight so I've been tinkering with the orchid :) got it all out back together now with 0.4 ohm coils and she's working great now! Thanks for the screws man!

VU Sponsors