Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b044a9c8494f3ccc7a45ce0c872e6d34.jpg

What I walked out with
O.O

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh don't ask me to do computer stuff I'm on my phone lol. But it's like a lotion bottle that has a vaccum bottom so each time you pump it the bottom gets closer to the top and it will pump out all the contents(supposedly down to the last drop). Vapor joe had it on his blog...said it was hard to find them reasonably priced lol. Just wondering if anyone tryed them yet...

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all. They are forecasting 1/2 to 1 1/2 inches sleet tonight, and the temp not to to hit above freezing til Tues aft. Hello ice rink and power outages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

Good morning all. They are forecasting 1/2 to 1 1/2 inches sleet tonight, and the temp not to to hit above freezing til Tues aft. Hello ice rink and power outages.

we just got 4 inches of sleet and freezing rain, definatly not even safe to walk and not a single damn sander came through

T

Taver13

I've never seen 15 inches in my life.

we once had a storm here back in 03 that lasted for three straight days and dumped almost 8 feet on us. long island was pretty much shut down for a week

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never seen 15 inches in my life.

I've seen 3 feet... then it was 70 degrees 2 days later and it was gone... this was when I was in elementary school so it was the stupidest thing ever lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here in Dallas, we don't get as cold as y'all do up north, so our precipitation doesn't turn to snow usually. But we do get to freezing. So we usually end up with freezing rain, which just weighs down the power lines and snaps the branches off trees.

T

Taver13

USPS Tracking™
cs-promo.png
Customer Service ›
Have questions? We're here to help.

Only applicable to visual users.
Tracking Number: 9405516901393392599642
empty.png

in-transit
  • Expected Delivery Day: Saturday, February 21, 2015
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
  • Priority Mail 2-Day™
Features:
    • USPS Tracking™
    • Up to $50 insurance included
      Restrictions Apply Priority Mail Insurance info icon
Date & Time

Status of Item

Departed USPS Facility

JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

Your item departed our USPS facility in JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099 on February 20, 2015 at 12:56 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

February 19, 2015 , 8:52 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

February 19, 2015 , 4:51 pm

Picked up by Request

JACKSONVILLE, FL 32246

February 19, 2015

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

T

Taver13

think im jumping back on the dual coil train, i forgot how much i love the thicker vape. not saying my singel coil buids (veritas, vertex) are going anywhere, but im side by side comparing one of my lightly modified orchids against my lemo drop, and i think the lemo is going to take a back seat

T

Taver13

@anendeloflorien if you have a genesis type atty, build a nice single coil on a 5/64 with 30 gauge around 2 ohms. wicked with 400 stainless mesh and some wisps of rayon around the top of the mesh. your nets will taste fantastic, and wont clog the coil as quick. if you dont use the rayon on top, you can just clean the coil by dry burning with the mesh still in! and im only running at 13 watts

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@anendeloflorien if you have a genesis type atty, build a nice single coil on a 5/64 with 30 gauge around 2 ohms. wicked with 400 stainless mesh and some wisps of rayon around the top of the mesh. your nets will taste fantastic, and wont clog the coil as quick. if you dont use the rayon on top, you can just clean the coil by dry burning with the mesh still in! and im only running at 13 watts

Haha don't have a geni currently - I almost snagged one out of the box but they're kind of intimidating haha. Just a completely different build from anything I've messed around with so far. May get one someday to play with but I'm pretty stoked I got the orchid working today.

haha had to completely recoil my magma after 2 fills of the black spice, it's so tasty and so worth it but yeah I see what you mean about it building up fast!

T

Taver13

Haha don't have a geni currently - I almost snagged one out of the box but they're kind of intimidating haha. Just a completely different build from anything I've messed around with so far. May get one someday to play with but I'm pretty stoked I got the orchid working today.

haha had to completely recoil my magma after 2 fills of the black spice, it's so tasty and so worth it but yeah I see what you mean about it building up fast!
you should be able to just pull the wick out and dry burn it to revove the crap, then just throw some new wick in

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone catch the drama they started on VU Live last night? I think I'm just going to have to stop watching. The last few shows I've watched it seems like they are trying to attack someone in the industry each time. Thing is, they're putting out lies and speculation, and never have any proof to what they're saying. A couple weeks back PBusardo was in China so they were saying that Kanger and Innokin are paying him and paying him for positive reviews. Now last night they said the same about RIP Trippers, his reviews are for-hire. However, a quick search online, there are shop owners who have said RIP purchased stuff from them and then turned around and did a review on it. Never revealing to them who he was until after the transaction was complete. To me that is more honest than most of the hosts VU Live has to offer. Hell, Twisted420 even said he only does reviews for things people give to him or send to him. Aghh...I just hate the freaking high school drama bullshit...but what I'm realizing is that VU and VU Live is ALWAYS the originator of said drama. I've never watched another vape review video or site and seen them talking shit about another site or reviewer...only here on VU. VU is its own worst enemy. If you all start seeing less and less of me, you'll know why.

T

Taver13

ive been seeing the dram about rip in a couple threads around here, and im not really happy about it. he is one of my favorite reviews and in my opinion one of the most honest. he may be a whackjob but it makes it interesting to watch and keeps me watching. most other reviewrs i get bored with about 10 minutes in.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I basically just decided that Twisted420 is an asshole, and I will never watch anything else he puts out. VaporJoe is just as guilty for feeding into it. That along with the recent attacks on others have given me a bad taste for ModEnvy, and I won't be watching that one any longer either. Several other shows on VU Live I won't be tuning into anymore either...that is if VU Live still exists...looks as if VaughnSoft is trying to get rid of them now off their network. It's ashame, because some of them have good content and shit...but if they can't figure out a way to do it without the drama, then I'm going to watch the ones that CAN do it without drama...such as RIP Trippers, PBusardo, etc. They're only hurting themselves.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone catch the drama they started on VU Live last night? I think I'm just going to have to stop watching. The last few shows I've watched it seems like they are trying to attack someone in the industry each time. Thing is, they're putting out lies and speculation, and never have any proof to what they're saying. A couple weeks back PBusardo was in China so they were saying that Kanger and Innokin are paying him and paying him for positive reviews. Now last night they said the same about RIP Trippers, his reviews are for-hire. However, a quick search online, there are shop owners who have said RIP purchased stuff from them and then turned around and did a review on it. Never revealing to them who he was until after the transaction was complete. To me that is more honest than most of the hosts VU Live has to offer. Hell, Twisted420 even said he only does reviews for things people give to him or send to him. Aghh...I just hate the freaking high school drama bullshit...but what I'm realizing is that VU and VU Live is ALWAYS the originator of said drama. I've never watched another vape review video or site and seen them talking shit about another site or reviewer...only here on VU. VU is its own worst enemy. If you all start seeing less and less of me, you'll know why.
Well said and agreed RZAwora

D

Donald Bickers

I agree with this,but on the other hand ,,,,I don't come here because I like VU Live,i come here for the people,and some of the people(most of the people)I have met here are awesome,almost considered family,most of the people of 5.0 I would never have met if it wasn't for this PIF box,and in my opinion are the most real of the bunch,so nobody needs to spend less time here because of the VU Live drama,,,,,,,,that is there and we are here

T

Taver13

I agree with this,but on the other hand ,,,,I don't come here because I like VU Live,i come here for the people,and some of the people(most of the people)I have met here are awesome,almost considered family,most of the people of 5.0 I would never have met if it wasn't for this PIF box,and in my opinion are the most real of the bunch,so nobody needs to spend less time here because of the VU Live drama,,,,,,,,that is there and we are here
well versed, i couldnt have put that better myself. i definatly agree with every point u made

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my family
It is little and broken,
But good...yeah still good...

"Stitch"

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I agree with Don....I don't care about there stupid popularity game, "I don't care if there making money, keeping the mods, whatever.....if I need information on the products and there the one's reviewing......then I am going to watch whoever and most likely all of them. It's just there office politics trying to get a reaction out of us, I don't care to feed into there bs, who cares. My opinion :) Like Don said, I am here for the people....

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

My geni's are all built using 1/16 steel cable wrapped in a thin layer of japanese cotton. It wicks great and don't have to fight with hotspots.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ive been seeing the dram about rip in a couple threads around here, and im not really happy about it. he is one of my favorite reviews and in my opinion one of the most honest. he may be a whackjob but it makes it interesting to watch and keeps me watching. most other reviewrs i get bored with about 10 minutes in.
I really like Rip and Im really not sure where all the hate comes from.
But there is no doubt the drama is reaching people. Some believe it, some dont. I have no idea, I dont know any of these people and they could be complete assholes, or good folk. They could be telling the truth or lying through their teeth, I have no idea and really dont give a shit.
Its kinda like politicians and police, they could be lying or telling the truth, but it only depends on what they want from you.

T

Taver13

My geni's are all built using 1/16 steel cable wrapped in a thin layer of japanese cotton. It wicks great and don't have to fight with hotspots.
i havent tried steel cable yet, i definatly have been wanting too

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yea, Gennies. I spend weeks watching vids, asking questions, and experimenting with mesh wicks to get my agat2 to work properly and no dice.
It was a depressing mess and a huge waste of time. Im happy and successful with my drippers now.

T

Taver13

Oh yea, Gennies. I spend weeks watching vids, asking questions, and experimenting with mesh wicks to get my agat2 to work properly and no dice.
It was a depressing mess and a huge waste of time. Im happy and successful with my drippers now.
still got the aga?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh btw... I'm back bitches!!! You guys are really starting to enjoy these weekends with me being gone huh? :p I really wish the box would just get to me already because I'm kind of in a situation where I would normally be trying to sell some stuff to buy different things, but I don't wanna sell this stuff I'm tired of then the box get here and not have anything I want to put in in return for something I want to take out lol decisions decisions....

VU Sponsors