Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

so is it brass or did he send you something else, not that it matters what it is, just curious

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
41ad662a71e6e6078931355e1ec4d501.jpg

T

Taver13

cant really tell from the picture, its too shiny, lol, but i believe that is brass

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how is that kbox, i shoulda got that instead of this fucking smok m65
I love it... fits nice in the hand small but not to tiny nice finish I was weary about the preset watts but I cape from 20-30w so it's not bad I did put my nautilus on it and 8 was kinda low 13 was some what good but 20 was to high I wish there was like a 18 option in between 13 and 20 and it would be perfect
Also the battery seems to drain a bit faster then in my mechanical mods cause I used to get a full subtasks out of my mechanical but this kbox won't do that much but the good thing is there's a fall off to cape production on the mechs but not on the kbox it's the same all the way till the battery dies out

All in all it may not be "the best" but it's definitely worth the buy imo
how is that kbox, i shoulda got that instead of this fucking smok m65

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh and one more thing to add is it only has 1 button to change the watts so if you go to 25 and want to go to 20 you have to cycle 30 35 40 8 13 20 to get back to it ... I do t find it to be too inconvenient but it's worth mentioning

L

Lighty269

update on the smok m65: full charge, samsung 25r battery, .8ohm build on a infinate clt, tried to use 40watts, power reduction to 25 watts. what the actual fuck is going on with this thing. and the only solution to the problem the vendor gave was a new battery? IM USING A NEW BATTERY!

It is the product, the M50 did the same BS to me.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Taver13 the local RadioShack is having a going out of business sale everything 50-70%off anything I should look to grab when I go there ???

T

Taver13

@Taver13 the local RadioShack is having a going out of business sale everything 50-70%off anything I should look to grab when I go there ???
mine too! there is actually nothing from there that is needed for a dna box unfortunatly. i was there yesterday checking things out

T

Taver13

It is the product, the M50 did the same BS to me.
thing is a giant turd. only thing its good for is keeping my subtank nano, and even at that sucks cause the ohms fluctuate so if im at like 22-25 watts ill get a random trash pull cause it ups the voltage and burns the shit

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
mine too! there is actually nothing from there that is needed for a dna box unfortunatly. i was there yesterday checking things out
Damn I was hopping maybe so resistors or led maybe buttons .... oh well I might just brouse for some tools there then

T

Taver13

yeah, they dont have led buttons, and there are no resistors in the box except for the lighted part of the switch, and that comes with the switch usually. i was thinking red led switch since its going on a coffin

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Supposed to attract deer and wild animals with the scent of the vape. So instead of driving them off with stinkies you can vape to draw them to your stand/area. They have different flavors Haven't tryed yet. I think it is a local vendor. Just wanted to know if there is any interest in it

T

Taver13

Supposed to attract deer and wild animals with the scent of the vape. So instead of driving them off with stinkies you can vape to draw them to your stand/area. They have different flavors Haven't tryed yet. I think it is a local vendor. Just wanted to know if there is any interest in it
im affraid it has some sort of hormone from a deer doe in it, in which case im not interested in vaping it thats for sure

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From my understanding its more nature-like flavors...wood,sage ,berry, flowers... I done think it has like pheromones or deer extract in it. It would just be fruity or woodsy smells. Jw...

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Radio shack had a great business before the internet. They had a virtual monopoly in many areas, and could name their price in a lot of items.
Now, everyone can find anything electronic online. Honestly, I've never found a rshack price I couldn't get cheaper elsewhere. Except maybe during a going out of business sale.

T

Taver13

I just bought 220$ of parts from their drawers like switch and leds for 15$ it's 90%off all parts 50-70on the rest only 5 days left
damn, i would head back over there if it wasnt snowing, sick of this white shit already

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just pulled the trigger on iPV Mini 2 70w & Subtank Mini, "I hope I have luck with this setup :)

T

Taver13

my ipv mini 2 is supposed to be here today but from the looks of things on tracking, probobly not, priority two day my ass. i can take this m65 much longer! and im real excited to see what all the hype with the goblin is. my smoked out glass and matching drip tip for it came today, and i ordered that after the ipv n goblen. @Cruel-Phate you did not make a bad choice, you will defintaly be impressed with both, i love my subtank nano, and absolutely loved my ipv mini v1

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice! I have the IPV Mini 2 and Nano, but I got to say rebuilding the Atlantis is great too!
I got enough stock coils saved back now I should be able to start rebuild the Atlantis and subtank coils soon

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my ipv mini 2 is supposed to be here today but from the looks of things on tracking, probobly not, priority two day my ass. i can take this m65 much longer! and im real excited to see what all the hype with the goblin is. my smoked out glass and matching drip tip for it came today, and i ordered that after the ipv n goblen. @Cruel-Phate you did not make a bad choice, you will defintaly be impressed with both, i love my subtank nano, and absolutely loved my ipv mini v1

I just wanted to see what all the hype was and you all seem excited about the same products, so i figured what the hell :)

T

Taver13

I just wanted to see what all the hype was and you all seem excited about the same products, so i figured what the hell :)
i never thought i would ever enjoy a stock coil on a tank, but im enjoying a .5 stocker, weird, dont go above 25 watts on it though

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm thinking of getting a sub mini I have the original sub but with them discontinuing that model I might make the swap to the mini since it's close to the same

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i never thought i would ever enjoy a stock coil on a tank, but im enjoying a .5 stocker, weird, dont go above 25 watts on it though
Yeah I hit it up on 40 last night and nearly died when I pressed the button .... but the cloud it made when I coughed lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
burnt cotton city?
Actually no it didn't it was very hot though and kicked my throat but the flavor was good didn't taste even a hint of burnt... kinda suprised me

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking of getting a sub mini I have the original sub but with them discontinuing that model I might make the swap to the mini since it's close to the same

It's my second chance at the kanger products...in the past....I hated them, the pro tank mini would get me so mad I would throw them at the wall :D I picked the subtank because it looked the easiest to rebuild the coils :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's my second chance at the kanger products...in the past....I hated them, the pro tank mini would get me so mad I would throw them at the wall :D I picked the subtank because it looked the easiest to rebuild the coils :)
I dunno I have both Atlantis and sub tank and just from looks Atlantis looks easier to me but I have to rebuild both so I guess I'll find out soon huh

VU Sponsors