Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

@Taver13 ,I just purchased this tank(CeroTank) and it takes the bdc and the bvc from aspire,which I have a shitload of,I rebuilt one of the bvc's last night for my peakomizer @ 1.2 ohms single coil and its working awesome,so I thought I would try this tank,i like the style and it holds almost 3ml of juice(2.8ml)

T

Taver13

im a fan!
@Taver13 ,I just purchased this tank(CeroTank) and it takes the bdc and the bvc from aspire,which I have a shitload of,I rebuilt one of the bvc's last night for my peakomizer @ 1.2 ohms single coil and its working awesome,so I thought I would try this tank,i like the style and it holds almost 3ml of juice(2.8ml)
looks pretty, if i was into those kinda tanks i would get one

@Faust here is the tracking number for the contribution from www.mushroomvapes.com everyone head over and check out their site and email them at [email protected] and tell them how much you appreciate it.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are the juices from mushroomvapes, a new Pif box? Or does he wait til the original box gets to him, and then add them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmmmm, mushroomvapes has a rice krispies treat flavor! Might just have to give that a shot :D I tried one recently that just tasted like overly sweet marshmallows yech.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I was just looking at that tank from there website...$35 or $15 for the mini, seriously considering that one

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmmm, mushroomvapes has a rice krispies treat flavor! Might just have to give that a shot :D I tried one recently that just tasted like overly sweet marshmallows yech.

dang it.......now I want to try it, I been vaping there juices all week and the Fruit E-Pebbles is very addictive :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20 bucks delivered from ebay

Nice, I am going to do bills tomorrow or Saturday and see if I can afford some vape mail....I will check ebay for sure, that's good price and it uses the bvc which works since I use the nautilus mini already.

D

Donald Bickers

I was just looking at that tank from there website...$35 or $15 for the mini, seriously considering that one
I like the fact that they are small(18mm) but still hold 3ml of juice,,,for me that's 2 fills a day,,,,,,,with my peakomizer ,which is very close to the same,just swap out tanks

D

Donald Bickers

Nice, I am going to do bills tomorrow or Saturday and see if I can afford some vape mail....I will check ebay for sure, that's good price and it uses the bvc which works since I use the nautilus mini already.
nautilus bdc/bvc coils and regular aspire bdc/bvc are different

D

Donald Bickers

get one of your nautilus coils and compare
cOr2uBG.jpg

T

Taver13

nice! make sure you use a married pair of batteries for it, and you can build nice and low cause you have double the amp rating

T

Taver13

the wife just got a subtank nano for her i stick 20, using the 1.2 ohm coil. she loves it! thank god finally a decent tank instead of using mini protanks and mini genitanks. now she will really know how juice is supposed to taste

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't you start dude, you sound like my auto correct...mushroom apes, ... No .... Mushroom capes... No. Who the heck does these auto correct suggestions
I had my autocorrect try and correct autocorrect into autocucumber once .... and another time I was talking to my boss and said the battery is dead .... but was autocorrected to ... the rhino is sexed. ..I told him I was calling him instead of sexting...TEXTING he was dieing laughing when he picked up the phone

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had my autocorrect try and correct autocorrect into autocucumber once .... and another time I was talking to my boss and said the battery is dead .... but was autocorrected to ... the rhino is sexed. ..I told him I was calling him instead of sexting...TEXTING he was dieing laughing when he picked up the phone
I don't care who you are, now that's just funny.....

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I got my box in today from @Taver13 and well, I spent like 45 min on Skype with him after it wouldn't work... come to find out we think my Dark Horse has a short somewhere in it since my ohm reader and smok bec pro won't read the ohms... which is weird because I just rebuilt the coil 2 nights ago and it read .26 ohms on the reader and has worked just fine on my mech and still was when it didn't work on the box... so we believe I blew the mosfet...

Anyways, I just rebuilt the coils again with a parrallel sleeper 4 wrap with 22g and 24g

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just found out, whatever ohm it reads at I don't like it.... to fast of ramp up and too hot... rebuilding now lol

T

Taver13

Just found out, whatever ohm it reads at I don't like it.... to fast of ramp up and too hot... rebuilding now lol
your building to low! if it ramped up that fast your under .1, id say .08 since i have done that build before

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad that's working out for ya Ben.

Was that meant as a smart ass comment? Because if not there's really nothing working out for me... the box mod I just got in the mail I blew with a shorted atty, the smok bec pro I also got from Rob I can't use because it won't read my shorted dark horse and I don't like my lethali rda (no other attys), and I just had to rebuild a coil because I built it too low of ohms... lol

If it was, then fuck you too! Lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I got my box in today from @Taver13 and well, I spent like 45 min on Skype with him after it wouldn't work... come to find out we think my Dark Horse has a short somewhere in it since my ohm reader and smok bec pro won't read the ohms... which is weird because I just rebuilt the coil 2 nights ago and it read .26 ohms on the reader and has worked just fine on my mech and still was when it didn't work on the box... so we believe I blew the mosfet...

Anyways, I just rebuilt the coils again with a parrallel sleeper 4 wrap with 22g and 24g
Damn dude that's rough :(

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read your first post and thought oh no. But your posts after that, I thought you had it working. So now if I say I'm sorry, am I gonna get anther browbeating.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read your first post and thought oh no. But your posts after that, I thought you had it working. So now if I say I'm sorry, am I gonna get anther browbeating.

Lol nah man its all good... it wasn't really a beating since I didn't believe it was meant to be a smart ass comment lol I was just simply correcting you lol

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was that meant as a smart ass comment? Because if not there's really nothing working out for me... the box mod I just got in the mail I blew with a shorted atty, the smok bec pro I also got from Rob I can't use because it won't read my shorted dark horse and I don't like my lethali rda (no other attys), and I just had to rebuild a coil because I built it too low of ohms... lol

If it was, then fuck you too! Lol

You broke your new toy already *sigh* did you not read the instructions? Sorry for your loss dood :(

screw spell checker lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since Ben needs what's in this box more than I, can I trade places with him?

VU Sponsors