Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

i actually ditched the vein texture on the box itself and just put it in the logo

T

Taver13

i need a lemo drop....in a bad way, got rid of my full sized lemo, now im dying for a drop

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so here is our contribution to the box. We have a lot of juice from Zampleboxes from when we first started vaping at 18mg that we just can't even touch anymore! There's a big variety of flavors, mostly on the fruity side but there are some great dessert flavors in there. They're not going to be used here so in the box they go :) I figure you DIY guys that want lower nic levels can dilute them - most of them are from "premium" juice makers.

Also put in a Kanger mini-protank 3 and replacement glass section, and a couple drip tips

IMG_5038.JPG

lol , been dyin to try one. Is there still one in the box? If so has it already been spoken for?

There's still one in there! There's an aqua in there as well :D

Edit: I'll send you the tracking number as soon as my wife drops the package off!

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so here is our contribution to the box. We have a lot of juice from Zampleboxes from when we first started vaping at 18mg that we just can't even touch anymore! There's a big variety of flavors, mostly on the fruity side but there are some great dessert flavors in there. They're not going to be used here so in the box they go :) I figure you DIY guys that want lower nic levels can dilute them - most of them are from "premium" juice makers.

Also put in a Kanger mini-protank 3 and replacement glass section, and a couple drip tips

View attachment 14403

YAY ^_^

D

Donald Bickers

View attachment 14403

Edit: I'll send you the tracking number as soon as my wife drops the package off!
awesome

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Very nice, I am on 12 now but I still do 18 just cause I still have a bunch, I still need my fix :oops:

L

Lighty269

Morning!

I did not see it, so I will post a tip on those Orchids. When ever you fill those, always put your fingers on the 2 air holes, removing the screw, putting juice in and putting the screw back in. Then turn upside right, give it a minute to equalize..

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is my first draft...welcome comments...
Very nice. I like it. I like purple, also I was drawn to the skull one in your post. I am not sure why, but I was.

D

Donald Bickers

Good Morning
graphics-friday-the-13th-191864.jpg

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just put 1.8 ohm dual coils in the Vulcan from @Cruel-Phate and it kicks ass! Love the wicking speed of rayon, I'm vaping this at 30W/7.5V on my BT50 with max VG juice and it's making huuuuuuuuuge tasty clouds with not even a hint of a dry hit. Try that with cotton!

T

Taver13

ive had it with USPS, a guy on here sent me something in a trade, 2 day priority, tracking has just said "acceptance" since monday, and it hasnt done anything since. this is fucking bullshit

D

Donald Bickers

vih2sJO.jpg

todays vape mail,120 ml Red Type Flavor extract
should last me a little bit

T

Taver13

rigged up my vertex v1 today, removed flavor ring, did dual coil, 28 gauge ten wrap on a 7/64 bit, coming out at .85 ohms, running at 26.5 watts 4.8 volts, vaping some "morning nut toast" i mixed up....stunning

VU Sponsors