Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Couldn't decide how to vote on this, to me it sounds incredibly sad, as if the composer was trying to convey a deep loss of some kind. It's also quite beautiful.
Dunno. It's his original composition. On the CD he says it's for Youn Sun Nah (singer) but doesn't say why. I love the whole CD, one of those things you play on a rainy day and let it soak into your bones.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG I decided to order the six packages of Lavazza "Tierra" organic ground for 43.00, couldn't find it, was thinking it sold out between the time I posted about it and now, but I was focusing my eyes on the prices. Then I spied it. It went down to 32.00 for the six 10.5 oz packages! Got it. Glad I waited a while to think it over.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's okay though. I'm not sitting in the corner crying. When Ninja is playing, it means enough people are playing to give Ninja the power.
Ninja is the one that is taking care of this thread..... taking control of the site, cause it's been running........... fill in tbe blank, like @SnapDragon NY , don't want to jinx it ;) :)

NINJA has the POWER
:teehee:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apparently Selena Gomez will be playing Linda Ronstadt in a biopic. I admit I have a hard time seeing it as a good fit. On the other hand I really haven't paid any attention to her since my kids watched her on some Disney Channel show. So maybe?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apparently Selena Gomez will be playing Linda Ronstadt in a biopic. I admit I have a hard time seeing it as a good fit. On the other hand I really haven't paid any attention to her since my kids watched her on some Disney Channel show. So maybe?
I thought she was dead. Must be thinking of someone else.

I remember when Selena's "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" was a radio hit. A friend of mine said the perfect way to torture a prisoner of war would be to lock them in a room and play Bidi Bidi Bom Bom over and over again forever.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought she was dead. Must be thinking of someone else.

I remember when Selena's "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" was a radio hit. A friend of mine said the perfect way to torture a prisoner of war would be to lock them in a room and play Bidi Bidi Bom Bom over and over again forever.
Different person. Yes, I think that Selena is dead.

Selena Gomez, was on Disney’s “Wizards of Waverly Place” then went on to be a pop singer, then back to acting on a Hulu produced show called “Only Murders in the Building” but all I can see her as is that kid from the Disney show, never followed her music and never watched anything else she has been on.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol! I don't have a citation for the list mentioned here but...

"Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" was ranked at number 54 on the list of the Best Texas Songs of All-time

VU Sponsors