Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, this is a strange one...

Off With Her Tits - Allie X

I don't know how else to vote that one. It's funny, she's clever and I see talent there, but I have to look up the lyrics. There's all this trans-gender sh*t they're teaching children in schools, and if they have any behavioral or adaptation problems, or depression or whatever, they'll tell them they're trapped in the wrong sex body and maybe should be put on puberty blockers, double mastectomied (girls) or castrated (boys). So I dunno. Must consider further.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know how else to vote that one. It's funny, she's clever and I see talent there, but I have to look up the lyrics. There's all this trans-gender sh*t they're teaching children in schools, and if they have any behavioral or adaptation problems, or depression or whatever, they'll tell them they're trapped in the wrong sex body and maybe should be put on puberty blockers, double mastectomied (girls) or castrated (boys). So I dunno. Must consider further.
I honestly didn't listen to it, I just saw the title and thought "WTF?" but it was a word match for off, so...
Guess maybe I should have listened to it first.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I assumed with a woman singing a song titled Off With HER Tits she was being vengeful towards someone else, not singing about her own breasts.

I still don't know. I read the lyrics, and she's talking about her own body. There is one line in there, "I'll never be a lady".

I'm never going to cry for a ban of something unless I feel it's harmful to someone, with lyrics like "kill all the niggas" or something like that. I'm just picky about what I like. Something like "off with her tits" could become a trans-gender female to male anthem, which is fine except in elementary schools, or even middle schools.

Nor am I telling anybody else what to like.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This one?

View attachment 212619

It's a little kid ninja. I don't think it wants us to know its gender at this time, because it's trying to develop and hone powers and skills without being judged.
Man, boy, girl, woman, and we put the Ninja in Control of the site YIKES, or maybe that's why it is running....... fill in blank.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
By the way, why do grocery store bakeries suck these days? Or is it just around me. I wanted to buy myself a small carrot cake (so I could pretend it was healthy) for my birthday. They don't have hardly anything at all in their cases on weekends now, pretty much no cakes of any kind unless you order them ahead of time, and one of the three stores I went to didn't even have anyone working in the bakery today. A few years ago they always had cakes available.

And of course the only carrot cake I could find was a big one which would have served 8 or 10 people. Guess I could have run to an actual bakery but I didn't feel like driving all over just for a cake I really didn't need. Settled on a birthday cupcake, still only ate half of that. I can't stand the frosting everyone uses these days. On the other hand if they still used good old fashioned butter cream frosting, I'd eat all the frosting and throw the cake away, so I guess it's good I don't like this light, airy, whipped crap.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was talking of this one

I'm for sure gonna give myself brain damage figuring this out, but here goes:

From where you linked:

Kad: Kiss on my list

Me: Kiss it off me - I ninja'd you

Wolfie: Bucket List

Jimi: In Bloom - I think he was replying on "Lavender Blooms" which I don't see there anymore

Wolfie - 12 foot Ninja song Coming for You

Kad - Off with her Tits

Jimi - Kiss you All over - Dunno what he was replying on, but people will try to fix it for someone by changing a post

Wolfie - "oooooooops"

Jimi - With or without you

Wolfie - The only Hope for me is you

Kad - I hope you're happy now

Jimi - High Hopes

Me - Only you (ninja'd)

Wolfie - Only & The Love the Heartless

Kad - Only the good die young

Jimi - Forever young

Me - I never said I would love you forever

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
-Anna Karina
Thought for a second that said Anna Karenina, I was thinking "Wait, didn't she throw herself in front of a train just because Count Leo Tolstoy was a sexist idiot who thought that women who had affairs were automatically going to fall apart?" And don't even get me started on how he portrayed Kitty in that book when Vronsky dissed her. And why do English translations insist on using Catherine, rather than Katherine, or better yet Ykaterina, for Kitty's full name?

VU Sponsors