Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ninja is busy tonight. :giggle:

I think I am going to head off to bed now. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful birthday. Sorry I'm running off when you only just got here goph.

Good night my friends.
Peace and Love:wave:

Goodnight Kad. Happy birthday cake. I mean happy birthday, and many more.

Loved every minute of it, miles of smiles, rafts of laughs, crazy ninjas, fun and friends.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ninja is busy tonight. :giggle:

I think I am going to head off to bed now. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful birthday. Sorry I'm running off when you only just got here goph.

Good night my friends.
Peace and Love:wave:
Ninja sure was, Ninja was having a blast of time :sneaka: around getting people left and right :teehee:

Happy everyone made it here for your birthday bash, though Mr Gopher was a tad late, but was never forgotten and glad he made his presence with us.

Sleep well and will see you on the flip side :wave:
Good Night, Kad

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to call it a night as well. You did a wonderful job with Kad's BD celebration @Bliss Doubt!

Sir Goph, we all did a wonderful job. Everybody made a card. Everybody provided food pics and cat pics and other images. Everyone had their hearts in it, and I loved every minute of it. I want to believe today signified the end of the bad years for Kad, that he has spoken of to a limited degree.

I want to thank you for all you did to make it a success, and to thank @Jimi, @2WhiteWolves, @SnapDragon NY, and the birthday boy himself @SirKadly .

Have a great night in the Peoples Republic.

XO
BD

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There was an awesome new cover band that started up over the winter, but just when things started to heat up for them, they vanished without a trace leaving all their gear behind. Mics, instruments, even their clothes. It's a real mystery. The lead guitarist rocked playing "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)", and the singer was awesome on their rendition of "Highway to Hell." Such a shame that they just melted away when they had only been around a couple of months. Click the spoiler button to see more about the group.

1707067907532.png

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good night my friend. Thanks for playing tonight. Enjoyed this evening immensely. Still sending lots of thoughts and prayers out for the two of you.
Just really pleased you were able to be here with @SirKadly on his birthday, it wouldn't have been the same without you.
We are all with you both in spirit and sending good vibes to all that will be involved in Jeans surgery.
Good Night, Mr Jimi, hope you get some good peaceful sleep tonight. And see you soon :wave:
Jimi, I thought Jean was going in the hospital Monday. Sorry I didn't consider that she'd be going in on Sunday before her surgery date.

Thank you for being here for the party. I so enjoyed your company.

Peace and blessings unending for you and Jean as you walk unflinching into the unknown.
Thank you my dear friends, I wish I coulda stayed but just couldn't.
Thank you all for your prayers and healing thoughts, they are so very appreciated.
Gotta take Jean in this evenin, about 5:30 so she can get all registered and settled in, surgery starts at 8 in the mornin.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok I haveta get a few things done, I'll try to stop back before the hospital but otherwise I'll be back after the "Start of the Nightmare" :wave:
The sad is for the way you phrased that. Think positive thoughts @Jimi, don't think of it like a nightmare but as a chance for Jean to start living a better life than what she has had the last several months.
:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Gotta take Jean in this evenin, about 5:30 so she can get all registered and settled in, surgery starts at 8 in the mornin.
Prayers for you and Jean and her surgeon , all her Drs and Nurses, and the hospital that all goes well.
Praying for the best outcome!
You know we are all here for you Jimi

:hug:

VU Sponsors