Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I guess that didn't really answer anything. It's just hard to explain what's been on my mind this past week. I had a bit of an emotional crisis I guess, triggered by something that someone said which caused me to retreat into my head while I worked through my conflicted and confused emotions. That probably doesn't clear things up much either, but as I said it's hard for me to explain.
Well, seems to me you need a :hug: :hug: :hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah, I guess that didn't really answer anything. It's just hard to explain what's been on my mind this past week. I had a bit of an emotional crisis I guess, triggered by something that someone said which caused me to retreat into my head while I worked through my conflicted and confused emotions. That probably doesn't clear things up much either, but as I said it's hard for me to explain.
:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Not a very good day here today, Jean has been having bad back pain and swellin up at the surgery site, we were up all night. She went and seen her doctor to try to get something for the pain but no luck.:mad:
Oh no, Jimi. So very sorry she isn't doing well :(
Pass on a :hug: and hope Jean doesn't get any worse, :( poor Jean :( :hug: :hug: :hug:
Please, keep us updated :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have never looked.....is there a song for Smoking In The Girls Room, hmmm? I never smoked in the Boys Room, well cause girls were not invited. :teehee: plus, I never just walked in the Boys Room, that would just be, well, rude.
Lol. There is there is
Just skip this....NOT PART OF THE GAME.....
Copy Girls oops I mean Copy Cats
Which one is your FAVORITE :teehee:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Oh gosh Kad, my intention was not to pry for more details. I've just never seen anything like this strange image, had no idea what it meant:

1708269020683.png

I hope things will even out for you.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wanted Dead or Alive - Mighty Sparrow

Changed from the Manhattan Transfer version to what I just learned is evidently the original version of the song. Never knew till now (when I read it in the comments of the version I initially posted) that it wasn't their song. Mighty Sparrow is a Trinidadian calypso singer, sometimes called "The Calypso King"

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh no, Jimi. So very sorry she isn't doing well :(
Pass on a :hug: and hope Jean doesn't get any worse, :( poor Jean :( :hug: :hug: :hug:
Please, keep us updated :hug:
Well she had xrays and blood tests and blood showed a bunch of stuff, she goes to the surgeon tomorrow to get checked out, she has 2 big lumps where they did surgery and lymph was high so something went haywire. Thank you my dear friend :hug: she really does need it, was up most of last night too in agony.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
How's everyone doin today?:huh:

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'Judy and Jerry Griffin met in 1969, ina Volkswagen on the way to Woodstock. (Judy hitchhiking). By the time they got out of the ca they had fallen for each other. 50 years, 2 kid and 5 grandkids later, the love affair continue They never had a photo of their Woodstock adventure until they saw themselves in a Woodstock documentary They decided to recreate the pose 50 years on. Rock on Judy and Jerry'

May be an image of trumpet, clarinet, saxophone and text that says 'Finding old music you used to love is like getting back in touch Iessonslearfedimme.com with an old friend. lessonslearnedinlife.com'

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well she had xrays and blood tests and blood showed a bunch of stuff, she goes to the surgeon tomorrow to get checked out, she has 2 big lumps where they did surgery and lymph was high so something went haywire. Thank you my dear friend :hug: she really does need it, was up most of last night too in agony.
So sorry to hear this, hugz to you both.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh no Jimi- we were all praying that Jean would come thru this OK. I am so sorry you 2 are dealing with all of this. Is she back in the hospital now? Prayers to you both.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So sorry to hear this, hugz to you both.

Oh no Jimi- we were all praying that Jean would come thru this OK. I am so sorry you 2 are dealing with all of this. Is she back in the hospital now? Prayers to you both.
Thank you my friends :hug: :hug:
No she's home but has to see the surgeon tomorrow, they couldn't do a scan because of all the stitches. The lumps are one of the things on her list of many to watch out for and to call right away if they are found. I hope they haven't given her anything else. Thank you for asking and for your prayers:hug:

VU Sponsors