A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well she had xrays and blood tests and blood showed a bunch of stuff, she goes to the surgeon tomorrow to get checked out, she has 2 big lumps where they did surgery and lymph was high so something went haywire. Thank you my dear friend :hug: she really does need it, was up most of last night too in agony.
Jean and you deserve so much better than this suffering. Prayers for you both.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speed Demon- Michael Jackson

He was such a beautiful physical specimen, those eyes, those teeth, and what a bundle of talent he was. I don't care to speculate about what he did wrong in his life, whether or not there was pedophilia, what other ways he failed. I look at his old images and videos and I see a child who was brutally abused, forced to be like a performing seal, never allowed to have a will of his own until he became older, became eccentric, possibly went mad.

I've read this about the Osmonds too, that their father forced them to work much longer days than children ever should. If they complained he spanked them. After long, long days rehearsing and taping, he made them clean the studio bathrooms and mop the floors, to save the janitorial expense.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dangnabbit Bliss, Jimi, and Goph, the three of ya all showed up at once. I was like :hearts: :bunny:🥳

Then y'all vanished just as quick. Now I'm like :xD::tantrum:😢

Was it something I said? It was the Spuds, wasn't it. Damned taters 🥔 with their little beady eyes musta scared everyone off. LeSigh...

Well, guess I'll have a cuppa 🍵 and grab a 📖

:goodnight: :hug::blowkiss:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dangnabbit Bliss, Jimi, and Goph, the three of ya all showed up at once. I was like :hearts: :bunny:🥳

Was it something I said? It was the Spuds, wasn't it. Damned taters 🥔 with their little beady eyes musta scared everyone off. LeSigh...

Sorry! I was enjoying being on the forum while it was working well, but I got busy cleaning up the kitchen.

Enjoy your read.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, I shoulda said something, I had to help Jean get into the tub for a nice soak
Sorry! I was enjoying being on the forum while it was working well, but I got busy cleaning up the kitchen.

Enjoy your read.
No need for any apologies. I thought it was clear from my post that, as Johnny Ringo might say,

Guess I need to work on my delivery, didn't mean to make anyone feel bad. So I'm sorry for making you feel like you needed to say you were sorry.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Sorry din din time for the dog and a Scotch was calling my name. TV time with my wife follows...

VU Sponsors