Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am vaping at work as well gotta love that my one boss and the other ones wife both vape>

4f46d48e81f3236e3c59b7e3a62ba7c8.jpg

Vaping at work

d571ea4ad1f8ee6572ee3875c8aa63fd.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There's always The Butthole Surfers, The Cramps and The Circle Jerks.

However, best song ever is "Detachable Penis" by King Missile
Revolting Cocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So tired of my job. The manager can leave after three hours anytime he wants, the boys can work on their trucks all day on the clock, but I can't take 15 seconds to watch a movie preview. Grrr

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't know I didn't watch it so I don't even know what happens

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So tired of my job. The manager can leave after three hours anytime he wants, the boys can work on their trucks all day on the clock, but I can't take 15 seconds to watch a movie preview. Grrr
you can come work with me, I am playing on the pc ordering shoes sweaters and vape stuff and giving my old boss shit.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't...I may be a fighter but I can't handle those things...movies are fine and when I fight is fine...but real life videos I can't watch...if I saw something bad like that in real life I'd venture to say I would be whooping some ass

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't...I may be a fighter but I can't handle those things...movies are fine and when I fight is fine...but real life videos I can't watch...if I saw something bad like that in real life I'd venture to say I would be whooping some ass
Its a prank, I am sitting here like ya i would have run him over or hit him with something when in reality I probably would run screaming lol

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
you can come work with me, I am playing on the pc ordering shoes sweaters and vape stuff and giving my old boss shit.
I am retired, just saying.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi, i've been lurking. haven't had anything worthwhile to say and got admonished for some of my posts, so hiding for awhile. thanks for thinking of me tho. hugs

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hi, i've been lurking. haven't had anything worthwhile to say and got admonished for some of my posts, so hiding for awhile. thanks for thinking of me tho. hugs
Hurry back

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope, never consented entry at anytime...

Entry...

LESSOR, MANAGING AGENT, or AUTHORIZED AGENT shall, with prior written notice, gain entry to PREMISES to perform maintenance, repairs, or inspections by law. In the event that LESSOR or MANAGEMENT AGENT determines an emergency condition exists, immediate entry shall be gained to correct the emergency condition and notice of such entry shall be given to LESSEE(s).

That is all the lease states.
What you landlord has done is most likely illegal and you have ways to prevent this from happening again in the future:

State Laws on Landlord’s Access to Rental Property

How to Stop Your Landlord's Illegal Entry

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you finding out about new unposted rules created by the mod team like I am?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Or did the pile of mods in the ebola thread just not like the fact that you nailed a certain irrational mod to a cross?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jayzus H. F---in' C .... a bunch of @kelli 's posts in that Ebola thread just got flat out deleted?
50eb9db744ec3fbd8ca7f1a449309eb5eac7a2109c27d9ed9fee5cdc7f0c9dff.jpg

I mean ... seriously?

Not even an explanation to back up the deletions?!

VU Sponsors