Alternate Universe

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi, i've been lurking. haven't had anything worthwhile to say and got admonished for some of my posts, so hiding for awhile. thanks for thinking of me tho. hugs
Who would admonish you for your posts? I do believe I and several others have said worst things than you ever have...?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who would admonish you for your posts? I do believe I and several others have said worst things than you ever have...?
Looks like if you have a different opinion than a moderator ...
images

Gee, it's like deja vu, or an echo, or something ...........

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess he came over a couple days ago completely unannounced while I was sleeping to fix our dishwater but he saw clouds and my "e-cig paraphernalia."

Didn't even inform my bro and continues to not inform us of when he will come by.
That is illegal, whether in the lease or not.. 24hrs notice must be given. He can knock on the door and ask, but he is not allowed inside unless its an emergency. If he is there for repairs and you decide he cant do it that day, he must leave. If there is damage being done to the property, he can go to the Judge and ask for immediate recourse for entry and/or your removal. Then the police/sheriff's do the 'dirty work'. If he suspects you are doing something illegal, he must involve the police to do a search if you dont agree to one yourself. There are rules for being a landlord (I am one).

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I glanced thru the thread and the posts that Kelli posted that now say deleted were in fact deleted by her as far as I can see.
And what could she have said that was so bad that would make her delete her own content? Posting of scantily clad selfies? Doubt it.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checked all posts there, None were deleted by us , which means she herself deleted those
I remember reading those and don't remember anything bad.

It' certainly wasn't as bad as me calling smokie a dumbass for starting his rebel thread. if that won't get you deleted then there may be another story here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It' certainly wasn't as bad as me calling smokie a dumbass for starting his rebel thread. if that won't get you deleted then there may be another story here.

She's sensitive to things, thats why we luv's her so much.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't know, because this is the first I heard all this happened, I was busy pissing off someone by removing a dilldo video:cool::D

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, my first post in that thread was 7 days ago, so it stays at least a week :)

Found a 9/13 post with the Edit still functional, so at least 5 weeks :)

I'm thinking Kelli deleted herself.. Why? Dunno. Only she can answer that.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Fishee !!! I see your likes on
My phone. I know your working your way through all this craziness ..... You'll see this post on. Minute. Lol

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
FYI, I have sent Miss Kelli a PM asking her what went down.

And TB, we don't get a key to an executive washroom.

I don't know about the lady mods.

Me, I have to piss behind a tree.

And like it;)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Just Me Thank you for thinking of me with the prank vid. I wubs you very very much and with the day I've had I really needed that:)

@Whiskey You're just an awesome lady!:cool:

@kelli we love you.

@Thunderball Howdy sir. Nice to see ya!:)

@ the rest of you folks, I'm too lazy to name you all individually. But I wubs you guys and gals very much too.
Even @InMyImage ;) And I still think you're being a dick lately. Not that it bothers me in the slightest bit. I just think it's funny. So come on, admit it, you're being a dick.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey. Mod questions here;

When you became a mod, did you get a key to the executive washroom? Only able to gain access for a quick pee

Do y'all have a secret handshake ? Yes and damned if I can remember what it was after they issued it

Does Devry institute have mod classes ? again right you are, and the the teacher that gives private lessons is fricken "HAWT"

VU Sponsors