kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, it's one game...not a fair fight really for a season opener. ;)

I like the Packers too, but being in WA, well...lol

Post away, I say. Hell, WA didn't have ANY winning teams for a long time.

i'll only post one til they start winning.

packers.jpg

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Friday evening. Plans fell through, now I'm at a loss.
Spend another night sitting around
or
go out and get legless

probably just sit around. I'm too tired and lazy to deal with much else.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Friday evening. Plans fell through, now I'm at a loss.
Spend another night sitting around
or
go out and get legless

probably just sit around. I'm too tired and lazy to deal with much else.

ditto

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i'll only post one til they start winning.

packers.jpg

Well, with that picture, I think they'd better. ;)

You look lovely in green btw. One of my fave colors too as a fellow pale person with a red-toned skin. Autumns FTW. :D

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm. Didn't i steal this pic from you? Stole it from someone. Think I even warned them pre theft.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
brand new mini protank just stopped working
wtf

gonna try another coil
how is that even possible

grr
That sucks. Well what do ya want from China style quality control hmmm?.

I've had coils go bad after one vape

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had one suddenly drop to sub ohm today. Weirdest thing ever. It was a 2. something ohm coil. Protank, also. Swapped it out.
@Ace, yes it was me, lol.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
brand new mini protank just stopped working
wtf

gonna try another coil
how is that even possible

grr
If it's not your coil, your tank may have been torqued down too tight and pushed the battery pin down.
What are you using the mini on?

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What yall vaping on?

ATM~ INW RY4 that has just come from a 2 month steep and is in my mini REO. YUM!
Also vaping a coffee mix I made last week in my provari/quasar combo.
Thinking of doing some mixing tonight but can't decide what I want.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't found an ry4 I like. Gonna have to try mixing my own.
How's the reo. They seem to have a following. I looked at them but too pricey for ssomething I'm not sure about.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am really liking the REO. I got the mini and love the size. Do not want a grand...

It took me a long time to finally just get one because I was always curious but like you didn't want to spend the $$ without knowing if I'd like it. Glad I did. I love having a bottom feeder and 3ml bottles are perfect for me. I sometimes even change bottles before that is done. I like variety.

I didn't like INW RY4 at first either. I couldn't even believe it was called RY4! I tried it at a couple of weeks and a month and it was nasty (to me). Was planning on dumping it but it got pushed back for another month. I decided to try it one last time before dumping at 2 months and it was good! I was shocked. No idea why it takes this one so long to blend but it does for me.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you do decide to get a REO, I'd suggest getting a LP (low profile) version of what you choose. LP allows you to use other attys.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I work nights too. But I'm off on weekends... Have no idea why I'm still up.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i can't compete with all the bewbs. :p
You don't need them Kelli. You're special just the way you are ;)

What yall vaping on?

I've got diy lemon meringue pie in my 454 big block and Nicoticket Strawnilla in the plumeveil right now... I'm double fisting it tonight.

I won't dare try. I'm here for the vapes and the fun.

Damn straight. I came for the vapes and stayed for the laughs and good conversations.

Whatchall watchin?

Whatchall doin?

Just got back from picking up my boy.. well he's 14 and 6' 215lbs.. so not much of a boy at this point, physically anyhow. We're just chilling playing some video games together.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is actually my Saturday afternoon. I work nights so I am about 12 hours ahead of you. I got up about 4 hours ago. :rolleyes:

I know that feeling. I was stuck on nights for the last 8 years, 3pm-3am. I realized how screwed up my schedule was one morning when I was cooking tacos and drinking Italian margaritas at 5 in the morning. Hearing a couple of my neighbor's cars starting up to go to work really drove the realization home lol.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know that feeling. I was stuck on nights for the last 8 years, 3pm-3am. I realized how screwed up my schedule was one morning when I was cooking tacos and drinking Italian margaritas at 5 in the morning. Hearing a couple of my neighbor's cars starting up to go to work really drove the realization home lol.

I agree... I work 10pm til 6am so it get really screwed up.
When most are getting out of bed to start their day, I am getting home from work ready for a drink!

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree... I work 10pm til 6am so it get really screwed up.
When most are getting out of bed to start their day, I am getting home from work ready for a drink!

I think I've got a new job, going in Monday to hopefully seal the deal, but it's going to require me to be there at 8am on some days. I'm just not sure I can handle that much sunlight after all these years of living like a mole rat... I'll probably catch on fire.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm all over the place with my vape right now. Upped my nic and lowered my ohm trying to get it on track.
Actually right now nothing is tasting good. Kinda bugging the shit outta me.

I'm a night person stuck in the light.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm all over the place with my vape right now. Upped my nic and lowered my ohm trying to get it on track.

Upped your nic? I thought lower ohms would require less nic but that shit still confuses me.
I played around with ohms a few weeks ago but it didn't seem to do much for me.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I've been suffering from vaper's tongue on and off this week. What did you up your nic to? I've got a range of 6-18 that I use on a daily basis depending on what I'm needing. I've got my plumeveil down to .15 with rayon.. throw some 18 on that..puff puff...buzz.
Good luck on Monday
My hours will likely change in the coming months when they phase out my job. :confused:

Thanks I need it! If it weren't for bad luck, lately, I would have none. Hopefully they phase you into a better job... but yeah, my company of 11years moved my job a couple of months ago, 100+ mi away, less than six months after I had bought my new house.. no severance or anything. Assholes. First time in my life on unemployment... but hey, could've been worse. I learned my lesson about putting too much heart into working for heartless companies.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. I think that's usually the case. I'm dripping 12mg at .3 right now and still chain vaping. Don't know why. have been at 6 for 5 months.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, that should satiate your craving. Are you under an inordinate amount of stress lately? Perhaps mix up a little 18? I'm sure that would do it for you. Obviously don't make yourself sick, I got nauseous as hell after chain vaping the other day..forgetting that I was dripping from an 18mg bottle, doh.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup. I think that's usually the case. I'm dripping 12mg at .3 right now and still chain vaping. Don't know why. have been at 6 for 5 months.
Are you stressed?
Having cravings?
Sometimes just call for higher nic and if so use it. Much better than the alternative.

Edit: I am slow..... what MoFo said.

Reactions: Ace

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
19 pages late, but finally caught up after some serious skimming :D

<<< let's see how fast this topic grinds to a halt after my entrance :p >>>

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't feel th at 12 but 18 chokes my ass out. Stress? Not familiar with that word...o_O

It wwould probably be ok of my taste buds weren't mia.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. My ratios are all over the place too. 50/50, 60/40, 80/20.
I'm just all wacked out:p

VU Sponsors