Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. I can't even stand the smell of pickles. This is been going for a week already

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lemon juice then. It helps. Tons of water too. I freaking hate it when vaper's tongue takes hold. Do you have any kind of cinnamon vapes? Cinnamon and menthol are about the only two things I can taste when it happens.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol. I can't even stand the smell of pickles. This is been going for a week already

Don't know if you've tried this: I've found that my best vapes occur in tandem with drinking good ol' plain ice water.

Reactions: Ace

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't really vape cinnamon. Messes with me. Guess i can eat this box of super red hots.

I'm gonna recoil a couple drips tomorrow. Try back up over 1 ohm break out the dna. See if that helps

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@m3rma1d : condolences to your Grammie's passing

@kelli : goats and Packers?!?!
giphy.gif

@CaFF : GO NINERS! (ok, well, maybe not this year ...)

Damn hungry after seeing some of those food pics ...
200_s.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is gonna sound weird, @Ace, but do you have any saline? I use saline nasal spray fairly regularly, stay hydrated!, brush you tongue when you brush your teeth... sometimes just waiting it out is the only thing. AND IT SUCKS SERIOUS A$@! Man, I hate that for ya. It's worse on days I sample new mixes.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning :) I'm guessing you're all up so early because you haven't gone to bed yet.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah.... sorry Hobby Kid. I'm dozing off. Gonna head off to dreamland, myself. Gnite, all. Hobby Kid, have a beautiful morning! See ya in a few hours I'm sure.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well at least you can do vu on your phone to get you through the night. I'm walking to Starbucks. I like it in there while it's early. It's very subdued.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So my nephew is down here going to school for Forestry and he volunteered for the first time with the DNR (department of natural resources) yesterday. He's hanging with the Park Ranger and they get a call. Drowning victim in the backwater somewhere south. Ranger gets in the water to retrieve and gets stuck in the mud. Tells nephew to get the rope from the truck. Ranger starts screaming at him to get the shotgun. Big gator 100 yards away, closing fast.

Nephew walks down the bank, never even held a shotgun before! and blows the gator's head right off. One shot. Gets the rope, gets the Ranger unstuck, and they get the body on the bank. Jeebus crispies. What a first day.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So my nephew is down here going to school for Forestry and he volunteered for the first time with the DNR (department of natural resources) yesterday. He's hanging with the Park Ranger and they get a call. Drowning victim in the backwater somewhere south. Ranger gets in the water to retrieve and gets stuck in the mud. Tells nephew to get the rope from the truck. Ranger starts screaming at him to get the shotgun. Big gator 100 yards away, closing fast.

Nephew walks down the bank, never even held a shotgun before! and blows the gator's head right off. One shot. Gets the rope, gets the Ranger unstuck, and they get the body on the bank. Jeebus crispies. What a first day.
Holy crap, that is a little much for day one!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And what happened to the drowning victim? Yikes!

I have no idea. Looked online and there was no mention yet. She's probably at the coroners being identified still. It's odd, but it happens a bunch down here.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So no longer coughing up phlegm but my mouth is dry and lips are sore. I guess I should switch to all vg for a while pretty sure my vapes.com free sample was high pg and I was chain vaping it and that's the culprit

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's totally awesome. What a hero!!

Day 2: make shoes

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea. Looked online and there was no mention yet. She's probably at the coroners being identified still. It's odd, but it happens a bunch down here.
Drowning news on a Sat. morning ... what a way to start the weekend ... thanks for sharing :p

But seriously ... congrats to your nephew! :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But its jolly rancher and yummy, maybe get some more customized

Hope you get it sorted Cherry! You drinking enough water? I can do just about any ratio pg/vg, but still need lots of water.

Yeah, nephew is pretty badass but he did say the adrenalin kicked in big time when he got back in the truck. Shook for about an hour. Well, yeah! I would have started shaking seeing a body and the Ranger would have been gator lunch.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really been eyeing a ZNA but I've come to a difficult decision-
Not gonna get anything new until I sell off some of my unused mods. Now I have to go thru the collection...
This is gonna be tough.
:oops:

Reactions: Ace

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you get it sorted Cherry! You drinking enough water? I can do just about any ratio pg/vg, but still need lots of water.

Yeah, nephew is pretty badass but he did say the adrenalin kicked in big time when he got back in the truck. Shook for about an hour. Well, yeah! I would have started shaking seeing a body and the Ranger would have been gator lunch.
I had an encounter with a 4' gator when I was in Florida visiting friends. Scared the snot outta me.
Sure, it was only a baby, but at the time it looked big as a bus!
Sneaky bastards.
I'm glad that either it wasn't hungry or it decided I was a bit too big to take on cuz if it had wanted to, it could have gotten a chunk of me.
That was 20 years ago and I still am nervous about swimming in ponds...

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
omg I thought you meant the gator when you said body
not the person

>.<

dead people
and gators

hazardous job !

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

yea they don't let u change the pg/vg ratio
so I'm just gonna get the flavoring and make it myself

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

That was a difficult "like", but I'm so proud of your nephew for you, too! My god, I'd freak the hell out. How horrifying. Nice job nephew!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea I have gummy and sour and they're really good
I will check again

Need to figure it out or I will need a new ADV lol

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yea flavor west on their site calls it hard candy