Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It may be a long process but it will be well worth it in the end!
Single life is not a bad thing at all but the break up usually is. Hugs to you!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good Morning ALL HUGS!!
110033-Funny+monday+morning+sucks+quo.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So now I have no cysts in my ovaries but a uterine fibroid
So they finally figured out the problem, did they figure out how to help you as well?? It could also be you have Cystic Ovaries which is where small cysts form then blow very painful and hard to catch they usually happen around your cycle.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Morning!

Sippin' my GOYA Coffee with a bit of Eggnog for creamer...yummers.

Think I tweaked my Orchid to where I want the wicking to be, similar to the Fogger. Done a bit differently since the chimney's top doesn't come off to snip the wicks.

I also decided I'd pull back the curtain on my Chana30 and see how horrid it was....turns out it's not THAT bad in there. Yes, there is hot glue - lots of it. But, otherwise seems serviceable enough. I'll have to change out the 510 soon as it's bugging me, but meh. I'd also like solid wires instead of that ridiculous braided wire.

I did clean out some of the spidery hot glue leftovers and generally inspected stuff.
Problem is, what I really SHOULD do is pull the entire thing apart, re-solder everything and use a proper Loctite adhesive to hold stuff, etc, etc. Which I don't really have the equipment or patience to do.

Eh, it works... ;)

Can I send you all my broken mods with all the extra parts to fix LOL JK

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Last thing...

I have no insurance records under my personal Social Security # and even though I hand them my medicare card with a different ss#...they never bill them, they bill it under my # and in which I have an insane debt that I could never pay off...hell, I can't afford any medical bills. Monthly payments...can't...health insurance for me has caused mental breakdowns cause I have a medical debt that far exceeds $100,000's.

How in the actual fuck could someone like me pay off $1,200+ med bills?
I think we are at 1.3 million in medical debt for my son. Worth every penny as I have had 27 years with him praying for more to come

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Indeed Humans are in fact awesome!
And yet so incredibly stupid too;)
nighty night
These were hilarious:
Dog demonstrating his opinion of the bride
Double bmx handrail ball buster
Kicking soccer ball at ass and getting hit in the face
I have those too, hardly used, I got them at a yard sale:)
Yard sale? How much did you pay for them?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think we are at 1.3 million in medical debt for my son. Worth every penny as I have had 27 years with him praying for more to come
Wow, that put my $10k or $12k to shame, I stopped looking at them so I'm not really sure exact numbers. Stopped answering my phones, and forward the particulary nasty ones to a phone sex line

phone-sex-operators_o_1417643.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am actually surprised insurance covered what it did, his Dr would not let him have the double lung transplant at University of Illinois so we went to Madison, his liver Transplant was one of the first done at Childrens Memorial and his head trauma (gunshot wound to the head) Illinois masonic add Cystic Fibrosis and diabetic to the mix and it gets costly, I would sell everything I own and be in debt for the rest of my life for my kids so our decision in making sure he has always had the best medical attention is a no brainer

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Speechless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am actually surprised insurance covered what it did, his Dr would not let him have the double lung transplant at University of Illinois so we went to Madison, his liver Transplant was one of the first done at Childrens Memorial and his head trauma (gunshot wound to the head) Illinois masonic add Cystic Fibrosis and diabetic to the mix and it gets costly, I would sell everything I own and be in debt for the rest of my life for my kids so our decision in making sure he has always had the best medical attention is a no brainer
I'm not really sure how to ask this, but... does he have any internal organs left that are actually his own except his stomach?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
as unusual as it has become, that is what causes your computer to not keep time
Yeah, it is one way. I haven't seen a CMOS battery actually die before the computer does in years though.
In some newer computers, I've heard of a corrupted Windows Time Service causing havoc...but differently than her issue.
Three main reason the clock wont keep time:

CMOS battery: While rare on newer computers, the battery could be going bad. The fix is to replace it. Most likely a CR2032. It could also be the battery is not making good contact. The fix is to remove, clean the battery and contacts and reinstall.

Time settings: DST could be turned off (or on if your not in a DST county). Fix is to turn it on (or off). While in there, make sure Time Synchronization is also turned on and pointed to the appropriate time server.

Malware: Some malware and root-kits can mess with the clock settings making you lose or gain time. Fix is to run a good malware program like Malwarebytes. ComboFix is really good at finding and fixing rootkits.

How old is your computer and what OS are you running? If XP or Vista, there are several 'Time/Clock hotfixes' you might not have. Try updating Windows. This shouldnt be the case for Win7/8 however.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Are the wooden ones all unregulated?
99% are...some have potentiometres that allow you to manipulate output voltage. My contact is waiting for a DNA40 chip from Evolv and plans on putting it into one of his gorgeous wood boxes for me...stay tuned!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mechanical box mods are quite rare
I'm on a budget. I was looking at the slug last night. Very affordable and not bad looking for a manufactured device. What do you think for a gal like me who doesn't hit 100 watts? Plus, I like the simplicity of a mechanical. I do like the idea of the DNA 40 but too pricey right now.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm on a budget. I was looking at the slug last night. Very affordable and not bad looking for a manufactured device. What do you think for a gal like me who doesn't hit 100 watts? Plus, I like the simplicity of a mechanical. I do like the idea of the DNA 40 but too pricey right now.
I gave my Slug away. Just because a box can hit 100w does not mean you have to vape that high. I have a Siggy that I'll part with for $80 just for you, but as far as unregulated mods on a budget, you might want to stick with tube mechs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everyone goes for the big names. Have you thought of browsing the music and studio equipment stores. It's been awhile but when I had my studio set up I had a pair of Sony professional studio headphones. Got them on sale from a music studio. Still have them. Maybe I'm a little behind the times now but I always went to the pros for my stuff, not BestBuy with their celebrity brands. (Not dissin' Dr Dre)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I remember like ten bucks maybe?
Holy cow! That was a great garage sale find! Wonder how pissed the purchaser was since it probably was the other half who decided to sell them for that not realizing they were a $300 dollar headphone.

I'll give you $20 for them so you can double your money :D

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So they finally figured out the problem, did they figure out how to help you as well?? It could also be you have Cystic Ovaries which is where small cysts form then blow very painful and hard to catch they usually happen around your cycle.
I'm not sure if that is the problem. I don't know anything anymore

Normally when I am in pain I have cysts now I am in extreme pain and I don't have cysts

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure if that is the problem. I don't know anything anymore

Normally when I am in pain I have cysts now I am in extreme pain and I don't have cysts
I bet BF is pissed at all this, I know my DH would be blasting down doors to get some answers!!:eek:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bet BF is pissed at all this, I know my DH would be blasting down doors to get some answers!!:eek:
Well considering he's the one that has to put up with my crying and screaming yeah I'm sure he's pretty tired too

When I'm in extreme pain I make him call the Dr's because I can't think to dial numbers

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have work tomorrow , then I am off Wednesday . Thursday is the
OB GYN appointment and Friday is the pain clinic appointment.
Between the two of them, somebody is going to do something. if I had to scream, beg, cry or physically assault the doctors, I really don't care anymore. If they dismiss me from their practice I could care less, considering they've done jack shit so far

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He is a good husband. he puts up with me yelling at him "can you bring the ice packs".

yesterday at work I had him washing windows because I couldn't do it
my back was killing me

VU Sponsors