Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2537082dae222fade390a0213c82ad34.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon folks, Brrrr.

Well, Brrr is actually going to be the next three days... ;-)

Got woken up abruptly at 0330 by some guy yelling outside...Tiki jumped awake, and since she was curled up under the covers with me, I got an awakening too...lol. Looked around and didn't see much, so was going to back to sleep...until three cops cars showed up and couldn't sleep then with the ruckus and lights. Dood got arrested.

Stayed up until 7am and watched news, then went back to bed. Yay.o_O

Gonna watch MNF in a few here...

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I soooo am glad I don't live in that area, how do you stand it Caff???

Simple: I don't have a choice. Imagine living on $740 /mo. Where would you end up? ;)
At least my building has gotten better, but there are three other buildings on the block that aren't. Lots of traffic..

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Simple: I don't have a choice. Imagine living on $740 /mo. Where would you end up? ;)
At least my building has gotten better, but there are three other buildings on the block that aren't. Lots of traffic..
I'd wisk you away from all that if I could my friend

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just entered 466324678 y 4325567556 giveaways on fb

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made a burger for Monday Night Football. :)

I'd marinated a 1/3lb patty in BBQ sauce, garlic pepper and Chipotle Adobo overnight, now I fried 'er up with sweet onion, ripe red Serrano chile and a few slices of Genona salami. Frying the salami for a few seconds melts out the fat and makes it more pliable for my crappy teeth...adds a nice flavor for the rest of the things too.

The patties are neat in that they are Beef and Beef Heart mixed, making them very lean and better for ya.

Added cheese and served up on heated buns with bacon ranch and a smidgen of sweet relish.

I need bigger buns. The Mexican store only had these small Ballpark buns...but they'll do. ;)

VU Sponsors