Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Lamont Cranston

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had no complaints with the Dr.Dre until they died. Great sound, comfortable, reduced outside noise. However I am glad I asked the others here what they thought.

I ended up buying these
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Headphones
because they were rated so highly and no matter where I looked you could not find a bad review of them. Should arrive here in a week .

A-T are good headphones. You should be pleased.

The problem with buying something like that on line, though is they may not be suited to you sound-wise. I liked my A-Ts a LOT, but when I went to get another pair I couldn't find any that sounded as good as the old ones.

So I went to Radio Shack and got their brand. Made by Koss. $19 and good enough! They suited my listening preferences just fine!

Maybe some day I'll spring for another good pair, but I have studio reference speakers and I put my $$$ into the car sound system, since I spend ~ 8 hours a day there.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FWIW, this was kill-larious...

black-sheep-movie-poster.jpg

http://www.horrorphile.net/movie-review-of-black-sheep/
I wanted to see that movie for years, and finally got to watch a couple months ago. Was hilarious!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone remember this?

Here's yer vape-o-copter: Teh Taryn Spin.

Cartos are like sex & drugs: First ya drip it in, then you use a condom, then you get The Spins, and finally you say fuck it and go for the syringe. After that, you just get tanked... ;)

Last edited:

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone remember this?

Cartos are like sex & drugs: First ya drip it in, then you use a condom, then you get The Spins, and finally you say fuck it and go for the syringe. After that, you just get tanked... ;)
Lol, I've done that years ago. To get those precious drops of juice from buggered Blu cartos...

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone remember this?

Lol yes

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok had to share this with you guys, ecigexpress.com has a booboo on their website right now....250 ml of 48 mg nic juice is misprinted at 5.99 and I got one lol, order has been placed and my card zapped....run run run run before they catch it! Use coupon code: PRESEASONKICKOFF for 10% off, then with the shipping, you get it to your door for around $10....love it.
http://www.ecigexpress.com/48mg-unflavored-nicotine-base.html

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
lol your skinny try finding a 36 length in womens jeans ugh it sux
Och, I'm nauseating and fat......hence my singleness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol, I tend to look a wee haggard and as some say....not well

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ok had to share this with you guys, ecigexpress.com has a booboo on their website right now....250 ml of 48 mg nic juice is misprinted at 5.99 and I got one lol, order has been placed and my card zapped....run run run run before they catch it! Use coupon code: PRESEASONKICKOFF for 10% off, then with the shipping, you get it to your door for around $10....love it.
What makes you think that is a misprint. They are all cheap. Joe had a link to a gallon that was not much more expensive. The 60mg is only $1 more. Please explain

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Och, I'm nauseating and fat......hence my singleness.

Hmmm. I grew up in the mid-west...body size has nothing to do with marital status. Besides, 32 isn't fat, you're a nice looking guy and have great taste in boots.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What makes you think that is a misprint. They are all cheap. Joe had a link to a gallon that was not much more expensive. The 60mg is only $1 more. Please explain
the price mistake is on the 250ml sized bottles, when you pick the 36mg in 250ml, it doesn't bump up the price at all! saves like 10 bucks on the bottle!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still available..

VU Sponsors