Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL I do have old pics from my modeling days (somewhere buried in storage)
zm_praying_otter_jp_120217_wblog.jpg
Please please pull those out. I would love to see them.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hope your DH realizes how fortunate he is.
I'm sure he does though;)
LOL i think he lives by the its cheaper to keep her rule after 27 yrs I swear i could walk in his office naked and he wouldnt even glance away from the pc. Then again he did ask me why i was wearing slut pants yesterday (leggins)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL i think he lives by the its cheaper to keep her rule after 27 yrs I swear i could walk in his office naked and he wouldnt even glance away from the pc. Then again he did ask me why i was wearing slut pants yesterday (leggins)
To me that's just plain crazy. And I happen to know a thing or few about crazy.
But I also understand complacency and taking things and people for granted. So I can't really judge him.
But the thought of you naked?, well lets just say the computer would be the very last thing I'd be looking at or even the slightest bit interested in;)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shit.. after 26yrs, I still sneak peeks down my wifes shirt and touch her bottom every chance I get!

She even knows to stand up if shes bending over when I walk by or its getting slapped! :D

VU Sponsors