Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning

tumblr_n6zyaiXJQZ1shmfbwo2_r1_500_zps54a3d080.jpg

OMG @Whiskey doesn't have a butt in her avatar!!!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok had to share this with you guys, ecigexpress.com has a booboo on their website right now....250 ml of 48 mg nic juice is misprinted at 5.99 and I got one lol, order has been placed and my card zapped....run run run run before they catch it! Use coupon code: PRESEASONKICKOFF for 10% off, then with the shipping, you get it to your door for around $10....love it.
http://www.ecigexpress.com/48mg-unflavored-nicotine-base.html
Wish I had $10... daughter decided to switch schools and just had to fork over my vape budget for application fees, transcripts and SAT scores again :(

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Just Me and @glassgrl let me know if you have a sit to get jeans for a really skinny boy that aren't skinny jeans.

My son has pretty much 0% body fat and is getting into the length of jeans where companies stop putting in the waist adjusters. Getting to be a real pain to find anything for him except for Tony Hawk jeans. Thankfully they are good jeans, but once he grows another inch we are screwed.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Just Me and @glassgrl let me know if you have a sit to get jeans for a really skinny boy that aren't skinny jeans.

My son has pretty much 0% body fat and is getting into the length of jeans where companies stop putting in the waist adjusters. Getting to be a real pain to find anything for him except for Tony Hawk jeans. Thankfully they are good jeans, but once he grows another inch we are screwed.
http://www.hm.com/us/product/14167?...gjo0pfg12pbPRSjRVu_7clODGUEst-BAr6BoCLNvw_wcB

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

There's always nerd pants
mens-nerdy-nerd-costume.jpg

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$(KGrHqIOKosE5kyetN8tBO,wgbc2yg~~60_35.JPG
I am so ordering that!! I might like to be completely covered these days but I like knowing there is something sexy underneath
I'll buy it for you for xmas if i get the pics ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My body ideal for lasses is rather unconventional.

VU Sponsors