Member For 4 Years
I love a man in a cowboy hat!!
sweat5.jpg
sexy-cowgirls-0.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok guys have a great night gotta run.. Off to pick up an 02 sensor simulator to throw on my truck and pass emissions fun

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Just Me and @glassgrl let me know if you have a sit to get jeans for a really skinny boy that aren't skinny jeans.

My son has pretty much 0% body fat and is getting into the length of jeans where companies stop putting in the waist adjusters. Getting to be a real pain to find anything for him except for Tony Hawk jeans. Thankfully they are good jeans, but once he grows another inch we are screwed.
How old is he? Son #2 was/is a beanpole. I think we got jeans at Sears for him.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And this is why I dont post pics of me... RUN! :eek:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
OMG, go over to the trading post forum!!! Some 22 year old is selling a unused Variant Ti for $700 if you buy it by the end of the week. Something tells me he got himself into the shit for spending that much! Poor lad.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG, go over to the trading post forum!!! Some 22 year old is selling a unused Variant Ti for $700 if you buy it by the end of the week. Something tells me he got himself into the shit for spending that much! Poor lad.
But only if you are a 'real vapor'.. wannabes not wanted :)

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One from a couple years later.. same g'daughter..

KHrEM5K.jpg
I think you are very handsome. No need to run and hide. I think Foggy Friar is very handsome as well . However what I really like is your guys personality. Personality beats outs looks every time. However all those guys that are stinking hot have their shirts off sooooooooo if you guys want to compete with them you know what you have to do. :p

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you are very handsome. No need to run and hide. I think Foggy Friar is very handsome as well . However what I really like is your guys personality. Personality beats outs looks every time. However all those guys that are stinking hot have their shirts off sooooooooo if you guys want to compete with them you know what you have to do. :p
I am totally built for clothing.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
But seriously, I REFUSE to be seen without being fully dressed. I used to weigh 280lbs and have a case of "Chronic Middle Aged Man Tummy". I will not even go swimming for this reason....and this is also partly my rationale for taking a Holy Vow of Celibacy. I do thank you for the gracious if not overly charitable compliments ladies.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know those a supposed to be awesome, but c'mon...$700 awesome?!

Your collection of hand crafted wood mods is WAY better already.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But seriously, I REFUSE to be seen without being fully dressed. I used to weigh 280lbs and have a case of "Chronic Middle Aged Man Tummy". I will not even go swimming for this reason....and this is also partly my rationale for taking a Holy Vow of Celibacy. I do thank you for the gracious if not overly charitable compliments ladies.
That's really sad Foggy. If you want to go swimming and you have the midlife paunch who cares. You should not care. If anything you should be proud of the weight loss ! People are people and everyone has a different body type that's just life . Everyone ages and things change be proud of it and not ashamed. Think of it as packaging, who cares.

I wish I was there Foggy I would make you go swimming with me naked to get over your hang up.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's really sad Foggy. If you want to go swimming and you have the midlife paunch who cares. You should not care. If anything you should be proud of the weight loss ! People are people and everyone has a different body type that's just life . Everyone ages and things change be proud of it and not ashamed. Think of it as packaging, who cares.

I wish I was there Foggy I would make you go swimming with me naked to get over your hang up.
I would probably just die right on the spot. If I could find a woman that just wanted to cuddle/kiss/hold hands....but nothing involving nudity...I just might consider romance again LOL.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know why you couldn't find that special someone as long as you were upfront about it in the beginning. Sex is great but it isn't the end all be all of life. Sitting here thinking about I think perhaps you might have a stronger relationship than some sexual couples. Don't ever close doors unless you have actually tried to walk through them.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All of my past relationships began horizontally.....never ever going to make that mistake again. If in fact someone is out there who was made just for me...then I should imagine that will be nice if we in fact ever meet. In the meantime I belong to my Order. TOPIC CHANGE

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would probably just die right on the spot. If I could find a woman that just wanted to cuddle/kiss/hold hands....but nothing involving nudity...I just might consider romance again LOL.
Sounds like you're looking for all the right things!

Man, if you were 280# and got down to size 32 waist that's friggin awesome! YOU should be on the sammich commercials!

About 12 years ago I got a bad case of Dunlap's Disorder. Belly "done lapped" right over my belt, lol! Made me not so eager to take my daughter swimming at the pool downtown of to the lake close by. After a few "Daddy, please" moments I gave in and turned out there were many much worse outta shape dads around than just me.

If I sunned to long, would ask her is she smelled bacon, lol!

Bottom line, I can hear the pain in your posts and hope you can overcome! It really is all good. Sounds like you've lived an interesting life, and women seem to love interesting men.
7d00e42222a864eb3225e94a01d176da.jpg

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, BTW @fransican when I made reference to appreciation to Veterans, that includes you and all others from allied countries! Not sure if vets from other allied countries are represented here in this forum, and it may not be appropriate on this specific day, but I applaud all who make true freedom possible!

VU Sponsors