Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, BTW @fransican when I made reference to appreciation to Veterans, that includes you and all others from allied countries! Not sure if vets from other allied countries are represented here in this forum, and it may not be appropriate on this specific day, but I applaud all who make true freedom possible!
I appreciate that! I am a veteran of two branches on two continents. Here you have Veteran's Day....in the UK it is Remembrance Day...but very similar.
I try to not remember those days. My life fell apart after I got out, and I made a despicable mess of myself....took over ten years to rebuild myself into who I am today...but even though I am spiritually alive....on earth I am deader than dead. I am not unhappy whatsoever...just the opposite if I'm honest...I just know that bells cannae be un-rung, and in that, realistically...I just need to never focus on myself ever again. That is what brought me to joining a religious order. I suppose it could be worse.....topic change please...I'm begging you.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I appreciate that! I am a veteran of two branches on two continents. Here you have Veteran's Day....in the UK it is Remembrance Day...but very similar.
I try to not remember those days. My life fell apart after I got out, and I made a despicable mess of myself....took over ten years to rebuild myself into who I am today...but even though I am spiritually alive....on earth I am deader than dead. I am not unhappy whatsoever...just the opposite if I'm honest...I just know that bells cannae be un-rung, and in that, realistically...I just need to never focus on myself ever again. That is what brought me to joining a religious order. I suppose it could be worse.....topic change please...I'm begging you.
Wish you were closer...

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem, you're a good man!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sound has given me goosebumps but not normal goosebumps...

Any decoders here?

I call first dibs on dating an alien!
On Alien Nation, the girlie aliens had three bewbs!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes you are a trip, dear man.

This one time while I was biking from Minneapolis to Duluth, I saw...well thought I saw an Alien Spacecraft (UFO term is redundant) and it turned out to be my seat soaring above me as I tumble down an embankment...my dreams and lower region were crushed once I came to the realization that I turned left when I was to turn right.

Still waiting to be abducted and toyed with!

o_O

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't gotten a full nights sleep in like three days due to pain, starting to go a little crazy. Spent the afternoon crying and screaming like a psycho. Left work 3 or 4 hours early :(

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't gotten a full nights sleep in like three days due to pain, starting to go a little crazy. Spent the afternoon crying and screaming like a psycho. Left work 3 or 4 hours early :(

gentle_hugs-fee0eaa4eedf515c3cc9a7ff4a963036.gif

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I drive into to town I have the big choice between two stores. Yipeeeeee actually not a big decision one has fresher produce than the other so. However both are really high prices because we are so far north. You know just normal campbells soup that you add water too, well hold on $5.90 one can. bwahhahahah It is crazy up here.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, it is crazy . Hahaahah you should see what meat costs. I just bought a spiral ham forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr $58.00.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I drive into to town I have the big choice between two stores. Yipeeeeee actually not a big decision one has fresher produce than the other so. However both are really high prices because we are so far north. You know just normal campbells soup that you add water too, well hold on $5.90 one can. bwahhahahah It is crazy up here.
Yup, it is crazy . Hahaahah you should see what meat costs. I just bought a spiral ham forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr $58.00.

Yikes. Sounds like Alaska prices...or the Territories... ;)

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol , no, no , no I am very fortunate I can afford it . However, I feel so bad for others up here with families to feed and there is also a large native population up here that really have a hard time making it .

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yahooooooooooo Caff !

Indeedy!

While I couldn't get a whole month's groceries carried home, I wouldn't have to with it within about 4-5 blocks.

Still a bad neighborhood, so not sure I like the idea of walking around with bags of food, but it's still better than it is now with no grocery store except the little Mexican store & Deli.

Hopefully it's not outrageous prices like World Market is...I have one of those sorta close, but it's crazy expensive. Plus, I don't think they take EBT. Hopefully, TJ's does.

We already have a TJ, but it's way across town.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you are very handsome. No need to run and hide. I think Foggy Friar is very handsome as well . However what I really like is your guys personality. Personality beats outs looks every time. However all those guys that are stinking hot have their shirts off sooooooooo if you guys want to compete with them you know what you have to do. :p
tumblr_mn7sisYUi21sq9kw6o1_500_zpsd311b6d8.gif

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am seriously going to tag and bag my fuckin laptop if it continues misbehaving. Chrome doesn't work...FireFox is failing...all other browsers and programs installed fail cause of the motherboard/ram complication. I am starting to believe that my laptop is infected with a worm since I have done and used so many av/malware programs and clean bill of health. I can't afford another laptop till April of 2015, FUCK!

G'mornin'
&
G'night folks!

VU Sponsors