and like I said hbo on comcast is doing their free view until the 9th
dunno if I can cram all 6 seasons in two days though

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
first four seasons are on amazon prime
and like I said hbo on comcast is doing their free view until the 9th
dunno if I can cram all 6 seasons in two days though
The first four seasons of boardwalk empire is on Amazon prime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if you haven't signed up for the free trial it'd be worth it lol

I managed to get two free trials Idk how

but they caught on :(

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2. L'enfant Sauvage

So long I've been trying to match
It doesn't work
I'm trying
I don't know
The apparition of this world
I try to deal with

I've killed the part of me
That was raging
The pain is gone
The denial
I've run away from institutions
I owe myself
Life

There's no way
I will respond to this passion and anger
Flowing through me
There is light in this world I fight for
The reason you won't leave this cage
Betray your child
The desire that you won't serve to reveal yourself
Forgot to create your own life

Anger
Lies
Denial

This righteous anger
Boiling inside of us
Won't last forever
Don't fear to let it out
Branches are coming through,
The wolf is the master

The sky is all over me
I run on time.

o_O

My life would be miserable without music.
So why not share my miserable music with others?
Good morning Alternators
:D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm surprised and disappointed in you CaFF ... I mean, the "I resemble your remark" remark and all that ... shame on you ... In the end I gave up on it all and;

122yavc.jpg

Not to mention, Pascal is so 1985, LOL.

Edited to add: Re-read this post and wanted to say I am just kidding :). I do have a warped sense of humor!

LOL, well, it WAS 1984...not that I remember very much from back then.
I'm not much of a coder, but I'm kind of a general geek; I like technology in general, Internet/computers and science stuff, pretty good at figuring things out and finding information. ;)

Oh BTW, I just transferred my FF profile from the desktop to the install of Pale Moon on the old lappy. Sneakernet-style with my thumb drive.
All settings, extensions and stuff retained...yay!

It runs waaay faster than even Opera on this old POS HP laptop.

It's a HP Pavilion dv6226us I got for free, it just needed a Windows enema and a new battery/charger.
Went from OEM ancient 6-cell to a 12-cell extended battery with a Anker Gold charger...b00m.

P.S.:
Football Day is Go.

Last edited:

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally, yes! Thanks. 3 in a row over 5 ohms. The following 2 were right where I wanted them. I still have no idea what happened. All good now, though. Was frustrating!
Maybe one of the legs was touching the sides?

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Grrrr. Wished boardwalk empire was on Netflix

You could always install XBMC and watch about anything ever made. Check it out sometime when you have time.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
can someone explain why the hell there is a
vamo 2, 3 and 5
but no 4? did they skip that one?? wtf

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ahh, it is " reinforced with an aluminum shield with a visible clear pyrex glass tube"

I got one with a window like that thinking it would be ok but the visible part was plastic not glass :(

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
my last plastic vivi nova is in the trash btw, apparently you can't leave juice in them for long periods of time or they will discolor. lol

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn Cherry, you really jonesing for that Vamo or what? :D

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They used to, yeah. IDK if they still do.
I got a bouncy ball once..lol
Same here. I still have one of those bouncy balls somewhere around here.

Fast shipping too!

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cant decide on dinner. Either bbq tri tip tonight and bake chicken tomorrow or vice versa. Or I could throw it all out the window and just jave some pasta.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cant decide on dinner. Either bbq tri tip tonight and bake chicken tomorrow or vice versa. Or I could throw it all out the window and just jave some pasta.
I would throw the pasta out the window, eat the barbecue and the baked chicken tonight, And just worry about tomorrow when I gets here

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am so fucking pissed right now. My bank card got compromised AGAIN. They declined 10 internet transactions for amounts ranging from 99 cents to $5.98 but they approved TWO high$$$ ones. One for $599.00 and one for $189.00. WTF you stupid fucking idiot bank asshats. They're Pending right now and they say they can't do anything until they go through. Then I have to call the Fraud Department. I have bills to pay. Son of a bitch.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ace said:

I'd BBQ both meats since you'd save time and energy, eat the one you feel like and slice the other up tomorrow for breakfast, a sammich or pasta. ;-)

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit G.G. that sucks ass. Sorry for the idiot asshats.
I am so fucking pissed right now. My bank card got compromised AGAIN. They declined 10 internet transactions for amounts ranging from 99 cents to $5.98 but they approved TWO high$$$ ones. One for $599.00 and one for $189.00. WTF you stupid fucking idiot bank asshats. They're Pending right now and they say they can't do anything until they go through. Then I have to call the Fraud Department. I have bills to pay. Son of a bitch.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Ace. I'll get it back it just pissed me off. Oh, and I vote to fire up that new grill, do both and have leftovers for a few days.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That is crazy, It has to go through first??? Normally they freeze everything don't they?

Dafuk sort of bank is that...I hope you talked to a manager in person.
Support staff on the phones are useless usually.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chicken is for baked chicken and rice. But probably grill the beef. Got sweet corn and taters to go with
@kelli if there was decent thai plave round here I might. Also little one needs to eat too. She no like thai

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

i feel for ya. went thru that crap a couple months ago. angry-smiley.gif

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
what in the fuck
their fraud detection sucks ass!

the good thing about being broke is if someone tried a $599 transaction it wouldn't go through because I don't have that much in there lol

VU Sponsors