Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds familiar. Have you been rooting around my brain? If so dont open the blue door. If you opened the blue door already... don't ever speak of it!
Yeah, I've been debating for a month on that one. I could make something much cooler. Then again, I'm lazy. Then again, I don't know if I'd want something so long dangling from a vape. Then again, MERMAID!!!!!!!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ac39c7ce7dc996f8eab041e735e9ee2d.jpg

Wheeeee
Can paint my nails, day off
Tomorrow when I go to work they will chip
White knuckle much? :D :D :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had this happen not too long ago but I have to say my bank handled it well. I got an alert my card was suspended due to unusual activity. I checked my account and sure enough there was a $49.95 charge on there I didn't do. It was also pending and I had to wait for it to go through. I went to the bank instead of calling and the person I dealt with was super. The next day it was credited to my account. I think they knew by looking at me I didn't order any diet stuff. I hate thieves!

Good luck GG, I hope they get this cleared up for you soon. This is becoming fairly common these days and they should be able to deal with it pretty quickly.

omg did your thief order slim fast too??? we may have the same thief. that almost makes us related. or somethin'. or not. :p

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Getting to the bottom of the fucking thievery today...after hours on the phone, most of it on hold. Somebody bought Bitcoins (wtf is that???) on eBay and guest checked out with Paypal. 2 different sellers, 1 buyer, 'zacscha'- may all the fire ants from a 6 foot high nest infest his/her genitals. Because fire ants not only bite, they sting. At the same time. They have a fake hotmail with my name, evidently they have MY ADDRESS, which eBay said was no problem and not to worry about. I feel so much better now. rolls eyes
I don't know if this has anything to do with the eBay/MyeBay outages the other day, but heads up if it does.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Getting to the bottom of the fucking thievery today...after hours on the phone, most of it on hold. Somebody bought Bitcoins (wtf is that???) on eBay and guest checked out with Paypal. 2 different sellers, 1 buyer, 'zacscha'- may all the fire ants from a 6 foot high nest infest his/her genitals. Because fire ants not only bite, they sting. At the same time. They have a fake hotmail with my name, evidently they have MY ADDRESS, which eBay said was no problem and not to worry about. I feel so much better now. rolls eyes
I don't know if this has anything to do with the eBay/MyeBay outages the other day, but heads up if it does.

I'd be contacting the 3 credit bureaus and freezing stuff. Might have more of a case of ID theft than just bank troubles if Ebay/Paypal are involved..

That sounds like one of those Eastern European cyber types...they can do crazy stuff in minutes and once your digits are on a carding board...GLWT.

You don't know what Bitcoin is? Basically, it's a form of anon digital "money". Pretty hard to trace.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No pouch. My mod rarely leaves my hand anyway =). Heavy copper with really nice threading. The box is pretty funny too.
nice. did you get a carry pouch with it? i took my sentinel out today as my kayfuns came out at sub ohms. it ran nicely all day. didn't have to replace a battery or anything

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And how are you liking the Infinite CLiT? I have one, positive block is nice. I like everything about it but the fact that the cap fits a little wonky on the deck at times, fraying the O ring.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FFS
can we please talk about something other than clones
Hey chickie, are you ordering from Alice in Vapeland tomorrow? If so, you should request a sample of Pun'kin Tumble with the order. I've seen you say you like pumpkin flavors, and I gotta say this is the best pumpkin I've found after trying from 5 places so far. I mean not just the best of those 5, but like, HEAPS BETTER by eleventy billion. It's like a pumpkin cake with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. Sooooo rich it feels like it should make me gain weight haha

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea unfortunately there seem to be a lot of bad pumpkin flavors. Like they just taste like a can of pumpkin
or pumpkin spice and no sweetener. I am ordering from AiV tomorrow but I've already tried Pun'kin Tumble iirc, I may actually still have the sample somewhere. I do want to try fifteen foot falls though

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been craving b&w cookie though and I need to control myself and not spend like 50 bucks on AiV.
wish the oddity room flavors came in sample sizes

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea unfortunately there seem to be a lot of bad pumpkin flavors. Like they just taste like a can of pumpkin
or pumpkin spice and no sweetener. I am ordering from AiV tomorrow but I've already tried Pun'kin Tumble iirc, I may actually still have the sample somewhere. I do want to try fifteen foot falls though
Nearly all pumpkin flavors I've tried I could only taste cloves/spices.. Except Madd Catt's that I got today, that one tastes like straight canned pumpkin but with no sweet/spice/anything. Then again I might change my mind after it sits a while.
AiV is lighter on the pumpkin but heavy on the cream cheese frosting, I fell in love a few weeks ago when I got it in a sampler, just now loaded up a tank from the bigger 18ml bottle I got and I'm kinda kicking myself for not getting the 30ml size haha!

I got Fifteen Foot Falls in my last sampler order and fell in LOVE, I was scared when I saw the word "tobacco" in the description but the word "coconut" won me over, and I'm sooooo glad it did! Also bonus, 15FF is 15% off right now with code "campfire" so yeah I will be ordering that tomorrow. Along with April Moon, A Quiet Morning, and Zombie Apocalypse (which I wasn't impressed with the day I got a sample of it, but has turned into a DELIGHT a few weeks later now!)

Last edited:

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont read cherry.

mo, the CLiT is by far my favorite atty. This thing is great. Im getting 1 or 2 more but waiting for the black one thays out/soon out and now hoping they make a copper one. No top cap problems yet. And the fuhatten is 1 seriously solid mod. Cleanest threads ive seen too. And for the price...

Lmao. Hey the CLiT isn't a clone...

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're right though punkin tumble tastes just like one of those pumpkin cake cream cheese rolls

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been craving b&w cookie though and I need to control myself and not spend like 50 bucks on AiV.
wish the oddity room flavors came in sample sizes
I haven't tried B&W Cookie because I've yet to find any chocolate vape that wasn't nasty.

I did ask them for a sample of Duchess De Leche in my last order since it's in the Oddities and can't be put into a proper sampler, and they happily included it for me (along with another they chose, Mang-Ri-La which I had already loved from my first sampler, but I have to hold off ordering that one until prolly next week)

So anyways my two main points are:
Is B&W Cookie good?
And ask for a sample of an Oddity, they'll probably give ya one!

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes don't read cherry.

Dont read cherry.

mo, the CLiT is by far my favorite atty. This thing is great. Im getting 1 or 2 more but waiting for the black one thays out/soon out and now hoping they make a copper one. No top cap problems yet. And the fuhatten is 1 seriously solid mod. Cleanest threads ive seen too. And for the price...

Nice. I've been stuck on the freaking plumeveils for a couple of weeks. I need to revisit the CLT and replace that o-ring. I'm guessing it was a little out of spec or something. It's a really nice atty, especially at that price point. It has to be selling well.. especially if they're looking into different color options. I'd be down for a copper.. I hope they make them.

Cleanest threads I've personally seen so far is an authentic ss 4nine that I picked up in a trade. Can't tell where they are. Copper is always harder to hide them though. I will definitely be picking one up at some point. It's a nice looking mod... and the name makes me smile every time. I need another copper in my rotation.

Reactions: Ace

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's something like 23mm and all that extra is wall thickness. Also the magnets on this thing are beasts. Dont set it on your hard drive. It will almost hold itself on the side of the fridge. Heavy bastich.
wanted a plume or tobh but prices were too steep. The clt has the quality amd great price.
Yes don't read cherry.

Nice. I've been stuck on the freaking plumeveils for a couple of weeks. I need to revisit the CLT and replace that o-ring. I'm guessing it was a little out of spec or something. It's a really nice atty, especially at that price point. It has to be selling well.. especially if they're looking into different color options. I'd be down for a copper.. I hope they make them.

Cleanest threads I've personally seen so far is an authentic ss 4nine that I picked up in a trade. Can't tell where they are. Copper is always harder to hide them though. I will definitely be picking one up at some point. It's a nice looking mod... and the name makes me smile every time. I need another copper in my rotation.
Oh and this is my 1st copper. happy boy.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's something like 23mm and all that extra is wall thickness. Also the magnets on this thing are beasts. Dont set it on your hard drive. It will almost hold itself on the side of the fridge. Heavy bastich.
wanted a plume or tobh but prices were too steep. The clt has the quality amd great price.

Oh and this is my 1st copper. happy boy.

I'll keep that in mind... Don't vape and work on pc, lol. Also you might not want to keep it near your wallet if you have credit cards. My son had some rare earth magnets and sat them on my wallet. Next day, standing in line with coffee...Yeah I found out the hard way.

Copper is nice. Are you going to let it patina?

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. Which is another way of saying im way too lazy to polish it.

Lmao. I don't blame you there. I give my copper a nice white vinegar bath and a polish every month or so. It's kind of a pain...

Carla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dude that sucks! I'm sorry :(

hope the dildos who did this get fire ants crotch

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't tried B&W Cookie because I've yet to find any chocolate vape that wasn't nasty.

I did ask them for a sample of Duchess De Leche in my last order since it's in the Oddities and can't be put into a proper sampler, and they happily included it for me (along with another they chose, Mang-Ri-La which I had already loved from my first sampler, but I have to hold off ordering that one until prolly next week)

So anyways my two main points are:
Is B&W Cookie good?
And ask for a sample of an Oddity, they'll probably give ya one!
Yea I normally find chocolate vapes gross too but it's yummy. It's chocolate and vanilla frosted cookie.

VU Sponsors