Alternate Universe

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am so fucking pissed right now. My bank card got compromised AGAIN. They declined 10 internet transactions for amounts ranging from 99 cents to $5.98 but they approved TWO high$$$ ones. One for $599.00 and one for $189.00. WTF you stupid fucking idiot bank asshats. They're Pending right now and they say they can't do anything until they go through. Then I have to call the Fraud Department. I have bills to pay. Son of a bitch.

I feel for you, I had a bank thievery incident within the past month. Sure you get your money back but it's suuuuuuuuuuuuch a fucking horrible inconvenience to go thru.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can I pretty pretty please have a sample of Lavender Ever After? Thank you so much!

SKUProductQuantityPrice
Subtotal:$22.00
Shipping:$3.25 via USA Shipping
Total:$25.25 - via Credit Card
Mang-ri-la
size: 15ml glass dripper, strength: 18mg1$11.00
11th Rose
size: 15ml, strength: 18mg1$11.00

Surprised I was able to control myself but I really have a lot of juice already

I do want to try
Forgotten Memories
Fifteen Foot Falls (still)
and the Duchess de Leche

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can I pretty pretty please have a sample of Lavender Ever After? Thank you so much!

SKUProductQuantityPrice
Subtotal:$22.00
Shipping:$3.25 via USA Shipping
Total:$25.25 - via Credit Card
Mang-ri-la
size: 15ml glass dripper, strength: 18mg1$11.00
11th Rose
size: 15ml, strength: 18mg1$11.00

Surprised I was able to control myself but I really have a lot of juice already

I do want to try
Forgotten Memories
Fifteen Foot Falls (still)
and the Duchess de Leche

Oh gurl it was REALLY HARD for me not to get Mang-Ri-La on this order but I gotta hold out at least one more week for that one.
Thankfully they randomly (serendipitously, really) stuck a samp of that in my last order so at least I've gotta few tastes of it to get me thru. :)
and OMG ya GOTTA try Fifteen Foot Falls aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!
Duchess De Leche is good, but might be too similar to White Rabbit, which I do love! Just dunno that I need two of the same. But I am letting it steep a bit more before I make my final call on that.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just noticed they don't have cupcake city anymore :(

Yeah and I never got to try it :(
But I read somewhere on their site you can order some of the older "hidden" flavors by ordering a bottle of whatever and then putting on the note what you really want.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
AlternateUniverses.jpg

G'day peeps! :D

Been busy as sis b-day is today, I need housework done and still have to slice up that eye of round for jerky...oh, and eat something.

I got my 10-pack of filler cap gaskets for the old Coleman lantern, they fit great.
Now, I have enough gaskets for about 500 years as the last one endured since 1957...and these are higher quality.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Alternate Peoples. Thank gawd for caffeine and aspirin. Bank stuff is done and my give-a-shit is broke. Who wants a margarita?:)

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Alternate Peoples. Thank gawd for caffeine and aspirin. Bank stuff is done and my give-a-shit is broke. Who wants a margarita?:)
Glad to hear you got it laid to rest with the bank peeps. You sincerely deserves a few drinks!

VU Sponsors