Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Arby's ok..........Lions Choice BETTER!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
at first I was mad but now I realize the dumbass didn't read the posts of the people using the hashtag and so it's pretty unintentionally hilarious

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
of course if I was one of those women sharing my domestic abuse story I doubt it'd be as funny :(

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's what DiGornio gets for using FastTech staff writers as their publicists...

I hear they are coming out with a new 'trending crust pizza for family ethnic dinner joy'

I read that on TRITTER...

What does that even mean? It's pizzataco eggroll night?

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Googling Cylapex (which I thought was going to be an exercise machine)...I see what you mean. P means VW. Of course!
5444a6f548.jpg

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, Satan is PACKIN'!

Also, I'm hungry for DiGiorno's now because that was fucking awesome. I've never actually HAD DiGiorno's, but I will try it now!*

(And I have an ex that tried to kill me with a hammer, so please don't think I don't know what I'm laughing at. Funny is funny, despite its sometimes offensive side-effects)

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As long as it isn't one of the crazy old school orthodox rabbis that bite it off...

I mean think about the horror of seeming a man...no nevermind. It's bad enough that I just gave myself that mental image.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ate ... don't need to be thinking about or seeing this shite :p

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"chubby"!

Yeah I've heard you can order it secretly at any Arby's for $10, and I fucking WANT ONE!
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2014/09/08/346859997/sandwich-monday-the-arbys-meat-mountain
No swiss tho, swiss cheese is fucking gross.
We can be happy, just keep me fully supplied in fast food meat and don't boo hoo when I weigh 500 lb.
Not "chubby", thick! There is a difference. I'm chubby. You are mmmm mmmm GOOD!
And yes, there is the meat mountain sandwich. OMG! it's a thing of beauty. It has every single meat Arby's has to offer. The can't even fit it in the box. I will definitely eat at least....several of those.
I would shower you in buckets of fast food and give you all the meat you heart could ever desire.
500 lbs? shit, that's light weight baby! That's when the sex starts getting innovative.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And yes, there is the meat mountain sandwich. OMG! it's a thing of beauty. It has every single meat Arby's has to offer. The can't even fit it in the box. I will definitely eat at least....several of those.
I would shower you in buckets of fast food and give you all the meat you heart could ever desire.
500 lbs? shit, that's light weight baby! That's when the sex starts getting innovative.
Not sure whether or not to "like" this.

There be things both right and wrong about it :D

EDIT: I "liked" it. Speaks volumes about me, eh? :D

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Fuck yeah baby, I'll curl your fries--Nahmsayin'???

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That just freaked out my heebie jeebies.
LoL! ^

I remember a few years back that a rabbi had given some children herpes by that method. I mean come on man, it's the 21st century, somebody needs to bring these guys up to date on medical procedures.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Googling Cylapex (which I thought was going to be an exercise machine)...I see what you mean. P means VW. Of course!
5444a6f548.jpg

my mvp2 has a P U . One is supposed to be power the other is supposed to be voltage. But no, it's a u.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And then he converted to catholicism. ..
LoL! ^

I remember a few years back that a rabbi had given some children herpes by that method. I mean come on man, it's the 21st century, somebody needs to bring these guys up to date on medical procedures.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn, Satan is PACKIN'!

Also, I'm hungry for DiGiorno's now because that was fucking awesome. I've never actually HAD DiGiorno's, but I will try it now!*

(And I have an ex that tried to kill me with a hammer, so please don't think I don't know what I'm laughing at. Funny is funny, despite its sometimes offensive side-effects)

It's pretty disappointing. Definitely would rather have delivery

VU Sponsors