Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is what I do Closed cell is not coming off with nail polish remover LOL My guys wish..
SprayFoamInsulationCrop2-215x185.jpg
I was looking at the DIY kits but it was out of my budget :(...But anything right now is better then what was there ...Nothing

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Och, could be worse...at least I live south of Chicago. This is enough to take up a mates invite to come to Malaysia for a week or two.....or 20.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
On second thought..I'd be more inclined to be in Abu Dhabi in a week and a half.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Taken from a website that I do business with regularly:

"Handcrafted in the USA using the finest, rarest and most expensive woods. The Gabon ebony with a combination of rosewood or zebrawood. Dual 18650 full mechanical box mod. Comes with lifetime warranty on electrical parts.This is for sure one of the hardest hitting box mod. It will come with Silver plated beryllium copper springs for better conductivity."

Spot the bit that makes no sense for BONUS POINTS!!!

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Och, could be worse...at least I live south of Chicago. This is enough to take up a mates invite to come to Malaysia for a week or two.....or 20.
Oh you have to go...Back in the day before having a family I would have been off in a flash...I still do if it's work retailed( I Live for traveling) ...In fact that's how I landed up in the US..A simple invite from a mate ...25 years later I'm still here..I didn't plan on it but shit happens:)

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

"Handcrafted in the USA using the finest, rarest and most expensive woods. The Gabon ebony with a combination of rosewood or zebrawood. Dual 18650 full mechanical box mod. Comes with lifetime warranty on electrical parts.This is for sure one of the hardest hitting box mod. It will come with Silver plated beryllium copper springs for better conductivity."

full mechanical box mod. Comes with lifetime warranty on electrical parts

D

Donald Bickers

Dual 18650 full mechanical box mod. Comes with lifetime warranty on electrical parts

makes sense to me,,,,it has the lifetime warranty on shit it aint got so it aint gonna break down,,,,makes perfect sense

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh you have to go...Back in the day before having a family I would have been off in a flash...I still do if it's work retailed( I Live for traveling) ...In fact that's how I landed up in the US..A simple invite from a mate ...25 years later I'm still here..I didn't plan on it but shit happens:)
XzkaTqw.jpg

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The obgyn literally walked in, sat down, said "I can't help you" and then left

I will be damned if I am paying for that bs
Theres been several Docs I havent paid for.. Even though I have insurance, I wouldnt sign the papers and called the insurance to tell them NOT to pay the assholes.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've only have few flakes so far...

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Comes with lifetime warranty on electrical parts.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
same here had some last night and today.. I can't wait to test my new tires!!!!

baja_claw_ttc_radial.jpg
Wow, if you have those on your truck, you'd better have a good stereo..

How to make it Quite by being Loud..

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
WHEN are people going to realise that when a highly sought after super exotic authentic goes up as a "pre order" that you need to jump on it if you truly want it? They can, and often do, sell out whilst in that status.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Anybody: Why is a spring considered a "mechanical" electrical connection when other wire of the same gauge is not?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would like an opinion here, I am not a sales rep at my company yet I sell a lot of jobs and bring new business in on a daily basis. I am salary and I do get a bonus every year. My sales reps think I should give them the jobs I bring in and quote (I do all the work on) because thay are commision based. I have givin them the credit on a few and never even got a thanks or a cup of coffee (some of the commissions were over $3000.) Is it really wrong of me to tell them to get off their asses and get their own??

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lately I've been thinking about......IF I WERE TO BE SO DAFT.....that I would consider a country lass. Seems that the more I observe them...the more pretentious city females seem to be.
I am from Chicago LOL most people that meet me think I was Southern raised by my attitude no clue what that means

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like an opinion here, I am not a sales rep at my company yet I sell a lot of jobs and bring new business in on a daily basis. I am salary and I do get a bonus every year. My sales reps think I should give them the jobs I bring in and quote (I do all the work on) because thay are commision based. I have givin them the credit on a few and never even got a thanks or a cup of coffee (some of the commissions were over $3000.) Is it really wrong of me to tell them to get off their asses and get their own??
Tell them if they want the commission to DO IT THEMSELVES!

Fuckers..

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is the problem with commission based jobs for some. Commission is meant for people that get out there and do some work...not for lazy people that wait for "mouse to come to the cat".

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I would be delighted to share the commission with you. How does 50/50 sound?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you both!! Thats what I say, they keep saying they are out there but because I am a woman (that sounds like a 20 yr old Their words not mine) contractors would rather talk to me. I would think they would want to talk to the person with the most knowledge. Plus I think my follow up is way better then theirs they send a quote and forget about it I don't.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you both!! Thats what I say, they keep saying they are out there but because I am a woman (that sounds like a 20 yr old Their words not mine) contractors would rather talk to me. I would think they would want to talk to the person with the most knowledge. Plus I think my follow up is way better then theirs they send a quote and forget about it I don't.
That said...I would quit greetin like a wee baby and LEARN how you do it.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd rather talk to you too... ;)

Anyways, if they really want that commission, they need to work for it.. Thats THEIR JOB and their pay.. Dont do the job, dont get paid. Its really rather simple.

And I agree, I would go to the boss and ask for a little kick-back in bonuses for everyone you bring in and they dont need to pay a commission on.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are in IN or IL?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd rather talk to you too... ;)

Anyways, if they really want that commission, they need to work for it.. Thats THEIR JOB and their pay.. Dont do the job, dont get paid. Its really rather simple.

And I agree, I would go to the boss and ask for a little kick-back in bonuses for everyone you bring in and they dont need to pay a commission on.
Och, hey Midniteoyl, remember that lad that was desperate to sell his Variant...SOON? Well he closed his thread saying he decided to trade it for a handful of "high end" mechanical mods. I'm nae pessimistic but I should imagine that someone is getting a cloned Variant. Seems that getting his money back was nae the issue after all...shame this.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Och, hey Midniteoyl, remember that lad that was desperate to sell his Variant...SOON? Well he closed his thread saying he decided to trade it for a handful of "high end" mechanical mods. I'm nae pessimistic but I should imagine that someone is getting a cloned Variant. Seems that getting his money back was nae the issue after all...shame this.
Ya, saw that... I was wondering the same thing, especially after he didnt take the 'real vapor' bait..

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

LOL gotta loves claims that are easy to meet.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WHEN are people going to realise that when a highly sought after super exotic authentic goes up as a "pre order" that you need to jump on it if you truly want it? They can, and often do, sell out whilst in that status.
Probably because there have been some recent examples of makers of exotic mods failing to deliver pre-order mods in a timely fashion if at all...

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anybody: Why is a spring considered a "mechanical" electrical connection when other wire of the same gauge is not?
A mechanical connection is one that can be removed, or the contact broken, like a connector or plug and can be momentary, like a switch or button, and a spring can be used in the conductivity of that switch/button, so therefore its considered as part of the 'mechanical connection'... Like in our case with Mods, you press the switch, it contacts the bottom of the battery, then current flows from it, through the switch, through the spring, through the body of the mod, through the atomizer, through the coil, through the 510, and back to the battery.

VU Sponsors