Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Add 2 drops of this to the sauce and let me know if you survive:
hot-sauce-2.jpg

That is the scariest, hottest sauce on the damn planet. I put ONE drop into a pint bowl of homemade salsa and blew my lips off.

Ah, I know about The Source. That's mostly a collector sauce, doesn't taste good at all as it's just extract...lol
I did put in about a half a teaspoon of 10-Minute-Burn though...besides everything else in there. ;)

http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/10_minute_burn_chilli_sauces.htm

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, I know about The Source. That's mostly a collector sauce, doesn't taste good at all as it's just extract...lol
I did put in about a half a teaspoon of 10-Minute-Burn though...besides everything else in there. ;)

http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/10_minute_burn_chilli_sauces.htm
I'll toss in a bhut jolokia or a a couple Moruga Scorpion peppers into my signature true to Texas chili, heaps of fire with no bad flavor.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll toss in a bhut jolokia or a a couple Moruga Scorpion peppers into my signature true to Texas chili, heaps of fire with no bad flavor.

I'll drink to that....
I have dry pods, many sauces and powders...including Moruga and Brain Strain...but alas no fresh superhots.

P1030116.JPG

Dusted off my old silver-rimmed wineglasses for a wee bit of Sauvignon blanc nightcap....Slainte M'hath! :)

(the good kind of glass..they make a lovely rim-tone..lol)
(yes, my hair looks absurd)

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How did you sleep hun?? Still working at the new house??
Slept good except my left arm has been bothering me a bit for the last several months going to get it checked next month after the holiday's, I can hardly lift it and driving with it it close to impossible now, I have no idea what it is...LOL
House is coming along fine and little by little we are close to completion. The plumber was there doing his thing yesterday and the rest of this week will be hectic with my mom going in for surgery.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i would not be so offended by the word if it was used merely as a term for the "lady garden". but where i am from, it is seldom a substitute for the word vagina. it is instead a crude and derogatory insult, usually directed at a woman with a tone of utter contempt and hatred. to me it is the ultimate putdown.

but that's just me.
Pretty much sums up how I feel about "retard" "retarded" "etard" "fucktard" and any other way people like to use the 'tard portion of the word to make it actually worse of a slur.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Slept good except my left arm has been bothering me a bit for the last several months going to get it checked next month after the holiday's, I can hardly lift it and driving with it it close to impossible now, I have no idea what it is...LOL
House is coming along fine and little by little we are close to completion. The plumber was there doing his thing yesterday and the rest of this week will be hectic with my mom going in for surgery.
Prayers for your mom, hope the arm gets better try putting Salompas on it for a few days might help, I know they do wonders for me when I am having a really bad day.

I bet you are really excited about the house, don't forget to send pics when its done!!!
SAL-10020-1.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pretty much sums up how I feel about "retard" "retarded" "etard" "fucktard" and any other way people like to use the 'tard portion of the word to make it actually worse of a slur.
My cousin use to tell people she is not retaded their ignorance makes them retaded she is handicapable. The look on peoples faces priceless (she was 12)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am trying my best not to turn on the playstation today. At least not until I get the things I need to do done.
LOL you sound like me when I was playin Lord of the rings!!! Hubby grounded me from it got tired of me still being up when he was leavin for work LOL

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL you sound like me when I was playin Lord of the rings!!! Hubby grounded me from it got tired of me still being up when he was leavin for work LOL
Yep wasted my entire day yesterday playing Borderlands presequel. How evil of them to come out with another ps3 title after ps4 has already been out for so long. I was about to store my console away and forget about it but instead I actually went and paid full price for a brand new game, something I never do. Oh well, I guess it'll be a christmas present to myself. At least it's a good one. I can't imagine paying $60 for a game that sucks.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep wasted my entire day yesterday playing Borderlands presequel. How evil of them to come out with another ps3 title after ps4 has already been out for so long. I was about to store my console away and forget about it but instead I actually went and paid full price for a brand new game, something I never do. Oh well, I guess it'll be a christmas present to myself. At least it's a good one. I can't imagine paying $60 for a game that sucks.
Pull out the other controller or should I bring mine LOL OMW

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pull out the other controller or should I bring mine LOL OMW
Well that's the other problem. Something's wrong with my controller. There's a short in it or something so at time's I'm lobbing grenades or changing weapons at random unintended times, a real pain in the ass when I'm under siege by twenty badasses wearing jet packs. I actually might have to buy a new damn controller just for this game since I'm still way early in it and it's already a freakin' insanity fest. At least that's not as bad as last time, when I bought an entire new TV just to play Skyrim.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm, I see what you mean, but this is far more rustic. Thankfully, I don't cook French. :D
It's more like a BBQ/Chilli sauce just had a meaty broth beginning at this point. No idea what that would be properly be called, if anything.

My chicken/sauce was sort of like a disjointed bastard version of this dish: http://raaazzzfoodlove.blogspot.se/2014/02/chicken-masaledar.html

So, I'll call it: Hawt Bastard Sauce !!

kool_105_albums_animated_gif_s_picture95282_devi.gif

With white beans you would have a sort of cassoulet

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All the Avatar's are getting better :) But @Fishee is that Eddie?

VU Sponsors