naughty_12_22_02.jpg

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
UPS failed on delivery yesterday for the kid's gifts. They better make it today.
Fingers crossed. Do they deliver on Christmas Day there? Pretty sure they do here if they have to.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fingers crossed. Do they deliver on Christmas Day there? Pretty sure they do here if they have to.
I was told that delivery would happen today. Yesterday, customer service said:
1. Delivery by 4:30 or end of day
2. Delivery by 7:30
3. Expect delays up to 1 1/2 hours
4. Delivery by 10 pm
5. "Maybe" delivery by 11 pm

So guess who isn't feeling too awake at work today
tumblr_mbhsx2bxMQ1ror6v2.gif

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was told that delivery would happen today. Yesterday, customer service said:
1. Delivery by 4:30 or end of day
2. Delivery by 7:30
3. Expect delays up to 1 1/2 hours
4. Delivery by 10 pm
5. "Maybe" delivery by 11 pm

So guess who isn't feeling too awake at work today
tumblr_mbhsx2bxMQ1ror6v2.gif
Geeze. That sounds like the cable guy schedule.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!!!

So mom gets assistance and part of that assistance is once a week this nice lady comes and help with some of the house hold stuff.

My goodness! This gal is gorgeous. A few years older than me and just beautiful.......................and single:p
And weird;) .............in a Jehovah Witness kind of way:eek: So we are pretty much polar oposites as far as religious beliefs go:(

And she's tall, and blonde and intimidating like all women are.

Hell yeah, gonna seriously consider getting to know this gal. She's way too weird to pass up

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cleaned and rebuilt my copper TOBH v2 today. Yay for vinegar and an old scrubby pad thing. (new ones are too coarse)
Nope, not taking the patina off the Panzer. The insides are clean, the rest can just get patinated.

So, I needed a build. Went with a DC build of twisted 33awg, 6 wraps each on a 2.4mm screwdriver for 1 Ohm.
Coils are just a bit messy, don't care as long as they work. ;)

Lights up ok...I'll call it "evenly uneven".... :D

Did something weird and wicked it all to the gills with Tencel Knepps. Not the fiber, the Knepps.
Stuff is a bitch to utilize like that, but really works well one it's arranged in there. No more wasted space or TOBH leak.

Pretty....

This build tastes a lot better than the former big fat coil I had in there, heats up faster too. :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon all! GOOD GRIEF I am gobsmacked at how immediate the response was and IS to my new thread! It has actually brought tears to my eyes! I am off to get something to eat...but I will be here and there on the forum all evening and night.....busy busy. I love you all

Pax Et Bonum

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good afternoon all! GOOD GRIEF I am gobsmacked at how immediate the response was and IS to my new thread! It has actually brought tears to my eyes! I am off to get something to eat...but I will be here and there on the forum all evening and night.....busy busy. I love you all

Pax Et Bonum

Congrats on an awesome thread. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Arrrgh....

When you have three juice bottles packed away in a baggie and they leak, of course they are going to be 26mg Djarum Clove.

Thank my stars that it was bagged or it'd be a disaster. I gotta scrub my hands A LOT now so I don't poison the cat with the clove oil...bleh.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Arrrgh....

When you have three juice bottles packed away in a baggie and they leak, of course they are going to be 26mg Djarum Clove.

Thank my stars that it was bagged or it'd be a disaster. I gotta scrub my hands A LOT now so I don't poison the cat with the clove oil...bleh.
Now that DOES suck!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@jensy hey sis!!! Happy Birthday @InMyImage I hope the cookies arrive today unscathed, I just found out my son forgot to put the packing peanuts in so the wouldnt get all shaken up GRRRRR going to kill him.

After packing all my Christmas Tins (16) I still have some left for home LOL kids should be happy I wouldn't let them have any til I was done

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that DOES suck!

Ya, and that 26mg is NOT a typo. I got it that high because it's incredibly strong-flavored and being used as an add-in drip with other juices.
A change of pace vape. Also, a nice addition to my Eggnog juice. :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
6 in drippers and tsnks

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
!!!!!

Query:

Can wicking expansion/compression from the sides change the tightness and/or evenness of coils appreciably? I know that jamming too much in there can wreak havoc, but in a working atty, could that occur?

Look at my coils now..either I'm going blind or they look neater now...and I haven't done anything.

sviDylVl.jpg

It's the first time I've used Tencel Knepps in that way, perhaps I'm seeing things....o_O

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The fibres mat down to a degree after the initial swelling with a new build

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The fibres mat down to a degree after the initial swelling with a new build

Right, but could they make my twisted 33 coils even themselves out with that swelling? They were kinda messy before, and seem less so now.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not terribly likely. What might be happening is distortion due to the slightly different thermal characteristics of the strands.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not terribly likely. What might be happening is distortion due to the slightly different thermal characteristics of the strands.

Heating and cooling causing them to "straighten"

That sounds interesting...and better an explanation than "caff's a nutter". ;)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Question....

I am planning on making some juice for a co-worker. She is just starting to vape and has bought a "starter kit".
She is having problems with coughing so I want to make her some max VG juice to try.

My question is does anyone know how high I can go with VG ratio that will not cause problems wicking in a clearo?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question....

I am planning on making some juice for a co-worker. She is just starting to vape and has bought a "starter kit".
She is having problems with coughing so I want to make her some max VG juice to try.

My question is does anyone know how high I can go with VG ratio that will not cause problems wicking in a clearo?
I've been doing the same thing for a few of my coworkers.
If she has a bottom feed it should be fine at even the highest vg ratio
But if it is the kind with the coil up high and has to travel through a bunch of silica that doesn't wick well to begin with then thicker liquids can become an issue.
Even so, you can still go with quite a bit of VG, like quite a bit;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been doing the same thing for a few of my coworkers.
If she has a bottom feed it should be fine at even the highest vg ratio
But if it is the kind with the coil up high and has to travel through a bunch of silica that doesn't wick well to begin with then thicker liquids can become an issue.
Even so, you can still go with quite a bit of VG, like quite a bit;)

I still have an iClear 30 in the rotation and vape approx. 20/80 PG/VG.

For those top-coil beasts, you have to mod them a bit by notching the cap over the wicks a bit larger to allow more juice to come up. Or, pulling the cap up a wee bit can help too.

It's not the wicks, it's the restrictive cap. I had to do the same thing with my old CE4's back in the day...Whis remembers...lol

For the BCC types, some of them benefit from boring out the miniscule airholes a bit for better airflow.

Last edited:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @Fishee !
It is a BC so that is good news. :D
Cool, :)
I mixed some 20pg/80vg for my co worker and got him a Kanger ts3 and it's been working great for him.
I have been moving a fair amount of juice around my little town for the last couple months and all at very high VG ratios. No one has claimed any problems from it so far.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have an iClear 30 in the rotation and vape approx. 20/80 PG/VG.

For those top-coil beasts, you have to mod them a bit by notching the cap over the wicks a bit larger to allow more juice to come up.
It's not the wicks, it's the restrictive cap. I had to do the same thing with my old CE4's back in the day...Whis remembers...lol

I sometimes just like to pick on silica:D

VU Sponsors