Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*passing gas

*lights it

TgolTX4.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BTW, when buying booze, got $1 pack of Mark Ten cig-alikes with the coupon....got to chat with cashier, he used to vape.

I gave him VU addy and a DV card, also showed him my walkabout $20 mod/atty combo of Rubberized Bolt and Vision Victory 5ml PT clone. He was like wow, u can do that now?

Hopefully he shows up.;)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, when buying booze, got $1 pack of Mark Ten cig-alikes with the coupon....got to chat with cashier, he used to vape.

I gave him VU addy and a DV card, also showed him my walkabout $20 mod/atty combo of Rubberized Bolt and Vision Victory 5ml PT clone. He was like wow, u can do that now?

Hopefully he shows up.;)
Having business style cards made up is a good idea

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My grandparents used to live in sutton, surrey. Probably not as nice.
Surrey is quite nice. My family's home is by Epsom.

You said earlier you grew up in Bury? I know the East if England well bury has a large lake in the centre of town. Can you remember? I think they concreted it over it.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My family comes from Aberdeen. Cullen and portknockie before that. Im gonna say thats a bit further north than tour stomping grounds.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Economically, Scotland will be worse off because it intends and needs so much investment. The thought of it being an independent state sounds ideal but it's a costly one for its residents. Most of its revenue is potentially (oil & Gas) speculation. We have been drilling the North sea for years totally convinced that there's gold in them here hills. But there just isn't.

Three decades ago Aberdeen was flourishing with hopeful guys, lodging up, waiting to be called out. Costing them beyond millions to drill and invest and at the realisation of flogging a dead horse, it's all but empty now and the oil firms have pulled out.

Investing in Scotland's health and education and wellfare has never seen any complaint throw back by England. England gave Scotland £800 million to build their own parliament.

England buys its oil from overseas and its gas from Russia and elsewhere. Scotland requires a lot of new and reconstruction. It appears the Scottish themselves are realising this and are voting no. Legislation may make it difficult to appeal to the EU for help with funding and it's forcasts to see a substantial rise in gdp, and inflation will hit them hard.
Nostalgia or economic stability, in the end they will get and live with whatever they themselves voted for.

For more info:
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-24866266

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Surrey is quite nice. My family's home is by Epsom.

You said earlier you grew up in Bury? I know the East if England well bury has a large lake in the centre of town. Can you remember? I think they concreted it over it.
The river Lark goes through the abbey gardens. I don't remember a lake that was paved over.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It appears that the majority of Scottish voters were smart.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok the fuck long goat story.

a friend of mine and i were on a trail when we came upon an old barn. there was a goat chained to a post and being an animal lover, i wanted to pet him. so i approached him, and when i got within a couple feet of him, he put his head down and started to charge toward me. i turned around really fast and tried to run, but tripped over my own feet.

as i was bent over attempting to stand up, the goats horns caught me square in the buttocks, knocking me flat. my friend was now in hysterics at my plight. i was not so amused. i managed to crawl out of the goat's range of attack, but the damage had already been inflicted. i limped my wounded bum back home, where i examined the damages.

WARNING: BARE ASS

(deleted)

ok it wasn't that fuck long. seemed longer :p
Yes, it did happen ... even with your deletion of the pic :p

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hadnt seen it thanks. Looks nice. Not sure about the big drip tiip. If it goes down to a standsrd hole then meh. Another thing to keep an eye out for. Hoping for copper color.
Good Morning everybody!

@Ace have you seen this yet? Infinite Clit v2

Looks awesome, has the post hole airflow like the PV which should increase flavor significantly.

CLiT is its nickname
Faux pas or mind wandering?

VU Sponsors