Become a Patron!

BEST UK ONLINE VAPE STORE?

Alectrofag

Unlisted Vendor
what's up guys, I’m been searching online for the best UK online vape shops for mods, tanks, coils and accessories in general.

What’s everyone’s preference?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ouch. That hurts to read. Maybe try something like the below.

Hey people! I've been scouring all the online vape shops. Not able to draw much of a conclusion of a favorite one. Can anyone offer some suggested online vaping retailers that are U.K. based?

By the by, looked over your site despite being in the U.S.. I only saw about three RDAs on the site. You had a live chat on the site. I asked about that. Your live chat gave me banking hours. :facepalm:

I dislike sites using live chats that are not live chats. If you're going to do live chats commit staff to it. Pay over time if need be, keep it a live chat. The internet and web do not sleep. You'll end up losing business if your live chat isn't live.

Yes, customers might have questions at 2 AM local time. You might have someone on Martian time not realize the time difference. On Mars your 2 AM local may be 11 AM local to them. So basically if hosting a live chat you'll need it staffed 24/7/366. (The extra day is for leap years.)

Also, you need to account for travelers of temporal rifts, For example a village in Japan is stuck in the year 1985. This gives us wacko time travelers a safe zone. Yes, time travel exists. No, I will not disclose how. You may be better off not knowing. :)

Why do I look at U.K. based sites if in the U.S.? Well, I've got mates in the U.K. for one reason. I like being able to help them for another. One never knows where a deal may come from for a third reason. Besides that I'm a human being meaning I'm plain old curious. :)

mr_tipping

Member For 1 Year
Hi mate,

I have been looking at this UK based retailer that seems to have some good stuff on there -

I'm looking around for a vape, these guys seem to have a good range of products.

VU Sponsors