Become a Patron!

Daily Check-In Thread

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gonna possibly break several temp records today through Thursday, some a hundred years old..bah!

87F now at 12:39PM, high supposed to be 96F. With possible 105F in upcoming days. Yes, it's hotter in other places, you chose to live there...this is generational high temps HERE.

Went to dig out my ancient chest cooler, then remembered why it's been stored...the spigot got broken off. Fuck.

So, I fixed the damn thing using a vape condom/cover from IDK what, but it works to seal it and holds water again. :D

That $2 bag of ice is my Precccious right now....there are 5 ice trays in the freezer and they cant keep up.
I literally filled a cup with ice, came back in like 10 minutes and it was barely cool water.

Now with that chest, some bubble wrap for insulation, and the old ice bucket, I can rotate trays and be ok.

(FWIW...Milly is very cranky but is eating and drinking ok, just lying on the kitchen floor mostly and meowing her displeasure at me regularly. I drop an icecube in her water dish once in awhile, she likes that. Her food she eats right from the fridge as by the time I've got it ready it's just cool and she loves it that way now.)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Gonna possibly break several temp records today through Thursday, some a hundred years old..bah!

87F now at 12:39PM, high supposed to be 96F. With possible 105F in upcoming days. Yes, it's hotter in other places, you chose to live there...this is generational high temps HERE.

Went to dig out my ancient chest cooler, then remembered why it's been stored...the spigot got broken off. Fuck.

So, I fixed the damn thing using a vape condom/cover from IDK what, but it works to seal it and holds water again. :D

That $2 bag of ice is my Precccious right now....there are 5 ice trays in the freezer and they cant keep up.
I literally filled a cup with ice, came back in like 10 minutes and it was barely cool water.

Now with that chest, some bubble wrap for insulation, and the old ice bucket, I can rotate trays and be ok.

(FWIW...Milly is very cranky but is eating and drinking ok, just lying on the kitchen floor mostly and meowing her displeasure at me regularly. I drop an icecube in her water dish once in awhile, she likes that. Her food she eats right from the fridge as by the time I've got it ready it's just cool and she loves it that way now.)

Work as well as Yeti tumblers for 1/3 the price. I have one I've been carrying around for years.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My fears about the rabies was not unfounded. 2 other people have been to the ER before me. ( but they were bitten by bats) The first place I went to had wrong information. The bats in the area have been testing positive for rabies. And that 10 day rule for watching the animal no longer applies. An animal can carry the virus for months before dying. And with the bats we have here at night that cat may have been bitten.

So I started the series today but it has already been 14 days ( best guesstimate) since the bite. I was almost in a state of panic last night when the bite area started to hurt and tingle ( that is a warning sign) I have to go back 4 more times. Shots should have been started the day after the bite. But again that first ER did not have correct info. They SHOULD have looked it up and they would have seen. They do now as the second ER has informed them. Anyone that has been bitten in the area must start the shots immediately.

I'm still real scared as I'm not safe until I get a few more of the shots. The next one is Thursday.

If you pray, then please do okay and should anything happen. my family will be very wealthy from that first ER for turning me away. I bet they are sweating it right about now too. I hate living in fear. Just sucks. Anyway I am gonna do my best not to be in a constant state of panic here. Geeze, it's always something with me.

You know the second ER even had a lot of info. The virus travels at aprox 3 nches a day. Once it gets to the central nervous system you can forget it. I was bitten on the hand so I don't really know how close it would be IF I have it in my system. FUCK, I am getting myself all worked up here. Sigh, sorry for rambling.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My fears about the rabies was not unfounded. 2 other people have been to the ER before me. ( but they were bitten by bats) The first place I went to had wrong information. The bats in the area have been testing positive for rabies. And that 10 day rule for watching the animal no longer applies. An animal can carry the virus for months before dying. And with the bats we have here at night that cat may have been bitten.

So I started the series today but it has already been 14 days ( best guesstimate) since the bite. I was almost in a state of panic last night when the bite area started to hurt and tingle ( that is a warning sign) I have to go back 4 more times. Shots should have been started the day after the bite. But again that first ER did not have correct info. They SHOULD have looked it up and they would have seen. They do now as the second ER has informed them. Anyone that has been bitten in the area must start the shots immediately.

I'm still real scared as I'm not safe until I get a few more of the shots. The next one is Thursday.

If you pray, then please do okay and should anything happen. my family will be very wealthy from that first ER for turning me away. I bet they are sweating it right about now too. I hate living in fear. Just sucks. Anyway I am gonna do my best not to be in a constant state of panic here. Geeze, it's always something with me.

You know the second ER even had a lot of info. The virus travels at aprox 3 nches a day. Once it gets to the central nervous system you can forget it. I was bitten on the hand so I don't really know how close it would be IF I have it in my system. FUCK, I am getting myself all worked up here. Sigh, sorry for rambling.
:hug:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I can say is it has been one SHITTY year so far :)
Yep it has been. the big difference is that it is a shitty year for pretty much everyone. Not just for the normal scattering of shitty years for individuals and families.

And when one gets other shitty things thrown in in top of the virus crappy...

May we all pull thru this year.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was right, they've upped the high temp for my B-day to 102F now. :cuss:

Screenshot from 2020-07-19 13-48-02.jpg

I can't remember when it was ever that hot on my birthday in the last 50yrs...freaking sux.

Not like I can just go hang in a nice AC'd bar with a Scotch and play pool with friends, as I've done for decades on my B-day, that's all closed down. So, I guess I get to be alone with Milly this year. Could be worse. :)

Double-sucks as for once, I actually get paid ON my b-day, not the day after. That is fairly uncommon to have happen.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

d4df2d262aa6b561d60155ff216afaf4.gif

Sending my prayers, love, and healing good vibes your way :hug:
You will make it through this ! and no you were NOT rambling.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I started with cold like symptom Saturday with a low grade fever. I'm waiting to see how the next 48hrs go. The virus I had in January was a really strange one. Not like this which seem more like a mild cold. No fever this morning.

@debinnv How are you doing today?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @CaFF !!! ?

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep it has been. the big difference is that it is a shitty year for pretty much everyone. Not just for the normal scattering of shitty years for individuals and families.

And when one gets other shitty things thrown in in top of the virus crappy...

May we all pull thru this year.
Amen...........Checking in, still alive and well here :) My wonderful exhaust smell crap is starting up that I get out of the blue every so often and it lasts a good 2 weeks. All I smell is exhaust. To the point where my eyes water and I cough. Now see, this is why my Doctor from when we lived in Montana, labeled me his "problem child" I am one of "those" weird crap that happens folks. I mean lots of people get this. It is called Phantosmia. Didn't really need it right now but it's never really a good time for this nonsense. BUT I think I may have figured out what triggers it in my case. PG!

I needed to make up a test juice that was 70/30 VG/PG to see if that would make the Kylin M AIO wick better ( which it does ) within hours after vaping on that for a bit that smell started to creep in. There are flavorings that contain more pg than others. The trick will be learning which ones. It has to be one that I do not use very often. So I can't say 100% this is the culprit, but I have a place to start.

Kitty is still doing alright, still has his cone on and he did not try to bite me yesterday, so there's something. I move slow and talk softly now when I am with him. Fingers crossed this behavior continues.

Here is a pic of my pretty little Meko who is my heart :)

I hope everyone has a good day with as little stress as possible. We ARE all going to get through this covid nightmare.

IMG_20200727_185105341.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I started with cold like symptom Saturday with a low grade fever. I'm waiting to see how the next 48hrs go. The virus I had in January was a really strange one. Not like this which seem more like a mild cold. No fever this morning.

@debinnv How are you doing today?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @CaFF !!! ?
Looks like @Ms. Trixy gets a hug today!!! tenor.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Amen...........Checking in, still alive and well here :) My wonderful exhaust smell crap is starting up that I get out of the blue every so often and it lasts a good 2 weeks. All I smell is exhaust. To the point where my eyes water and I cough. Now see, this is why my Doctor from when we lived in Montana, labeled me his "problem child" I am one of "those" weird crap that happens folks. I mean lots of people get this. It is called Phantosmia. Didn't really need it right now but it's never really a good time for this nonsense. BUT I think I may have figured out what triggers it in my case. PG!

I needed to make up a test juice that was 70/30 VG/PG to see if that would make the Kylin M AIO wick better ( which it does ) within hours after vaping on that for a bit that smell started to creep in. There are flavorings that contain more pg than others. The trick will be learning which ones. It has to be one that I do not use very often. So I can't say 100% this is the culprit, but I have a place to start.

Kitty is still doing alright, still has his cone on and he did not try to bite me yesterday, so there's something. I move slow and talk softly now when I am with him. Fingers crossed this behavior continues.

Here is a pic of my pretty little Meko who is my heart :)

I hope everyone has a good day with as little stress as possible. We ARE all going to get through this covid nightmare.

View attachment 165738
Glad to hear the new guy is doing better..I reckon he just needs time and some space to get better and acclimate to his new life....btw, did they give him rabies tests or shots at the vet? That's one of the first things they do here.

I LOVE that pic too, such a beautiful kitty. The purple goes with nicely too. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bored...Milly's been fed and watered, cleaned her litter, and she's sleeping....nuttin' to do really so think I might go walk while it's still only about 80F out. I only got like $11 until Friday, but I can still wander a bit. ;)

Very nice out now, but in a couple of hours it'll be a furnace.
The AC is on and Milly woke me early enough to get the Apt. cooled down before the real heat hits in the afternoon/early evening. This is good.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glad to hear the new guy is doing better..I reckon he just needs time and some space to get better and acclimate to his new life....btw, did they give him rabies tests or shots at the vet? That's one of the first things they do here.

I LOVE that pic too, such a beautiful kitty. The purple goes with nicely too. :)
They gave him a rabies shot. They can't test him for rabies, wish they could. Well they could, but that would require them killing him and then inspecting the brain. Not gonna do that unless he really exhibits more signs. Like foaming at the mouth and not be able to walk ( wobbling falling over)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Local MP update

COVID-19 UPDATE for Victoria (Tuesday 28 July)

If you have any symptoms, no matter how mild, GET TESTED ASAP. Then go straight home and wait for your results. DO. NOT. GO. OUT. until you get a negative result (not even to the shops). For your closest testing site visit: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/where-get-tested-covid-19

Victoria has recorded 384 new cases of coronavirus since yesterday. Of these, 78 are linked to outbreaks and 306 are under investigation. 290 people are in hospital, including 42 in ICU.

There are currently 769 active cases linked to aged care settings. To deal with this, Victorian government registered nurses will be moved into aged care facilities immediately, to take over the care and support of some of our most vulnerable Victorians.

More than 1,536,600 tests have been conducted and processed (Victoria has one of the highest testing rates in the world).

Tragically six deaths have been reported since yesterday.

There are 29 active cases in the Frankston local government area; 57 active cases in the Kingston local government area; 12 active cases in the Mornington local government area; and 59 active cases in the Monash local government area.

Stage 3 'stay at home' restrictions remain in force across metropolitan Melbourne and the Mitchell Shire until 11.59pm on 19 August.

There are only four reasons to go out:
shopping for food and supplies
health care and caregiving
outdoor exercise
study and work (if you can't work from home).

Please only travel as far as you need to. Stay as close to home as you can.

Case numbers are published at the local government level on the advice of the Chief Health Officer. This sample size is needed in order to accurately track the movement of the virus and make the best informed decisions.

We will get through this. ?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, had a decent walk and foraging at TJ's. :D
I made a lovely salad and have stuff for sandwiches later on. Fuck cooking this week.

IMG_0740.JPG

Hey @MrMeowgi How ya dig the parking lot decor?

IMG_20200728_113628457_HDR.jpg

Those are fully mature Pines and IDK what else in there with some at least two feet across or more, probably been there since the mall opened in the 70s. Lots of smaller deciduous trees, bushes and misc scrub stuff too. Quite nice for a mall parking lot.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, had a decent walk and foraging at TJ's. :D
I made a lovely salad and have stuff for sandwiches later on. Fuck cooking this week.

View attachment 165743

Hey @MrMeowgi How ya dig the parking lot decor?

View attachment 165741

Those are fully mature Pines and IDK what in there with some at least two feet across or more, probably been there since the mall opened in the 70s. Lots of bushes and misc scrub stuff too. Quite nice.
mmmmm cottage cheese. Haven't had any in awhile. Think I will put that on the list for after the first :) Thanks for the pic!!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mmmmm cottage cheese. Haven't had any in awhile. Think I will put that on the list for after the first :) Thanks for the pic!!

YW, here's the salad I made:

IMG_20200728_125938207_HDR.jpg

Nope, no meat. :crazy:

Just those greens, cottage cheese, shaved carrot and fennel, red onion, shredded Italian 4-cheese, balsamic vinegar dressing, garlic salt and fresh pepper, and some Tony's Creole seasoning for a kick.

I know, I must be insane, but it's so warm in here I just want nice cold things that aren't heavy ATM.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
YW, here's the salad I made:

View attachment 165748

Nope, no meat. :crazy:

Just those greens, cottage cheese, shaved carrot and fennel, red onion, shredded Italian 4-cheese, balsamic vinegar dressing, garlic salt and fresh pepper, and some Tony's Creole seasoning for a kick.

I know, I must be insane, but it's so warm in here I just want nice cold things that aren't heavy ATM.
Looks amazing! I would have NO problem with that not having meat in it. I mean sure, I love a good steak or burger on occasion, but I sure don't need meat every day.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks amazing! I would have NO problem with that not having meat in it. I mean sure, I love a good steak or burger on occasion, but I sure don't need meat every day.

I can go about 10 days without meat before it starts messing with my moods. I get weepy. Can't stand it.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was right, they've upped the high temp for my B-day to 102F now. :cuss:

View attachment 165736

I can't remember when it was ever that hot on my birthday in the last 50yrs...freaking sux.

Not like I can just go hang in a nice AC'd bar with a Scotch and play pool with friends, as I've done for decades on my B-day, that's all closed down. So, I guess I get to be alone with Milly this year. Could be worse. :)

Double-sucks as for once, I actually get paid ON my b-day, not the day after. That is fairly uncommon to have happen.
You have us..............you're never alone :)

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I am back from the dead peeps (pretty much a literal statement). Hope everyone is doing well. The new forum looks pretty damn good.
Been there twice the last few years. Went through processing and orientation. They were going to assign me a cubicle last time but I left with a see ya soon note. Hope we both stay away.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thanks!
I made a sasauge/egg/cheese sandwich this morning, so all is well. ;)

You have us..............you're never alone :)

Awww...thanks. It does mean a lot. :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
We are here and boring, too.

I decided the other day to start a diet. I am not a happy camper. Has to happen, though, so I might as well get happy.

Discovered on YT last night that I had missed a CV-19 briefing by our governor yesterday, so I watched that. Sounds like most of Virginia is doing pretty well except for the Hampton Roads area and the peninsula down toward Virginia Beach. If you planned a vacation there....Just....Don't.

That's about all I have for today. Woo hoo! Can you stand the excitement!?!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@nadalama? Can I have some of that boring please :) Actually, all is fine here today. Little issue with the new fridge we bought but Samsung was quick about getting a tech out with a new part ( that has not fixed the issue looks like ) but they seem to be pretty good, so I am sure they will either get it working correctly or bring us another one. No big deal.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@nadalama? Can I have some of that boring please :) Actually, all is fine here today. Little issue with the new fridge we bought but Samsung was quick about getting a tech out with a new part ( that has not fixed the issue looks like ) but they seem to be pretty good, so I am sure they will either get it working correctly or bring us another one. No big deal.

Ok, choices....

Boring.....refrigerator troubles

Boring.....refrigerator troubles

Sorry. I pick boring. lol!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wednesday check. I'm off today and it's not enough "off". I want more off. I'm a total Debbie Downer lately. Having some really big issues with the Asst. Supervisor for the last week. We've never had issues. Supe has been on vaca and asst supe has completely gone behind my back and royally screwed me over. I've never been mad at this woman. We've always gotten along, til now. I haven't spoken to her in a week because looking at her makes me want to go off on her and I can't do that in front of everyone. Boy, oh boy, Supe has no idea what he's walking into when he comes back.

On a lighter note, I have a dental appointment on Friday. Right side of my mouth has decided it doesn't like me. It's inflicting as much physical pain on me as my asst supe has inflicted mental and heart pain on me. REALLY not the time I'd choose to go to a dentist, but I'm kind of without choice.

I'm in the suck right now.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm a total Debbie Downer lately.

Hey now, I resemble that remark! :gaah: lol.

Honestly, not trying to make light of what you're having to go through. Only hoping that might get a smile out of you. These are not fun times for you. :( Hang tight honey. Things will get bet better. They have to. We all can't have shit luck forever. Or at least I sure the hell hope not. LYF bunches

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checking in. Nothing exciting here. Wife and i are doing well. Two dogs are healthy. Work is steady.

Friend of mine that works in the Capitol building here doing IT for the governor and her team tells me there is real talk of another state shut down. People can't seem to act right. Numbers are still high.

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to be smart, and cautious. Even more baffled by the ones that can't be bothered to put a mask on in public spaces.

Strange times we are living in brothers and sisters. I hope you all stay safe and sane.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checking in. Nothing exciting here. Wife and i are doing well. Two dogs are healthy. Work is steady.

Friend of mine that works in the Capitol building here doing IT for the governor and her team tells me there is real talk of another state shut down. People can't seem to act right. Numbers are still high.

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to be smart, and cautious. Even more baffled by the ones that can't be bothered to put a mask on in public spaces.

Strange times we are living in brothers and sisters. I hope you all stay safe and sane.

I would give my feelings on why people do not do as they should to contain the spread of the virus.
However it would likely be viewed as political by some...
So I will just say that we have a noticeable portion of our population that are not too bright.
the US no longer has the ability to buckle down and win a war. And this is a war fought against an invader.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We will have more Corona virus deaths than battle deaths in the civil war in around another month.

and this war has only gone on for around 6 months so far.

We are almost certain to top out the number of US battle deaths in WW2 before this thing is over.
The total US WW2 battle deaths were under 300,000. We are halfway there in 6 months.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Speaking of masks. I was in the convenience mart near my home today to pick up some postal supplies. Some of our convenience stores have postal stations in them. I was walking up to the door to go in, and reading the big ass sign that said masks are required to enter. I turned around to see if anyone was behind me so I could hold the door for them, and a middle aged guy walks right in past me with no mask on. Did any of the store employees say anything? Hell no! I sure as heck didn't say anything. People get shot for things less than that nowadays. I was boiling inside though.:mad: I personally am not for another lock down or keeping the schools closed, but I am all for the masks when out in public and can't social distance. I wish everybody would have that respect.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of masks. I was in the convenience mart near my home today to pick up some postal supplies. Some of our convenience stores have postal stations in them. I was walking up to the door to go in, and reading the big ass sign that said masks are required to enter. I turned around to see if anyone was behind me so I could hold the door for them, and a middle aged guy walks right in past me with no mask on. Did any of the store employees say anything? Hell no! I sure as heck didn't say anything. People get shot for things less than that nowadays. I was boiling inside though.:mad: I personally am not for another lock down or keeping the schools closed, but I am all for the masks when out in public and can't social distance. I wish everybody would have that respect.

You're absolutely right, people do get shot, and stabbed for calling others out.

Last week, a man walked into the convenience store about 15 miles from my house. No mask. The clerk told him he needs a mask. They argued. The man pulled a knife, and stabbed a 76 year old man that was in the check out line, who said nothing. Wrong place wrong time. The old man survived. The assailant fled the scene, was found by police 30 minutes later. When approached he attempted to stab the officer with 2 knives, one in each hand. He was shot and died at the hospital.

All over a mask.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening VU!

7a617c15df6c69caaff4b6a436ac6f97.jpg

That is county wide numbers which is high... we have 3.54m in SDC

1.11% total infected rate, I’m sure it’s closer to 25%, just a bunch of people Asystematic or 635k

Wife and family are well...

Baby sis finishes work for the foreseeable future Friday and becomes a homeschool teacher to her kids... my #1 niece and #2 niece have the included responsibility to help their younger sisters with homework when they can... #1 is starting college, #2 is a junior, 3 is a freshman, 4 is a 7th grader.

New normal... bleh

Be rad, be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well if this isn't the silliest thing ever. I am craving a cigarette. That has not happened in, I don't even know how long. Good thing I don't have any LOL These are the times I need a MTL vape. I gave Jen my last decent MTL tank but I think I have an old Kfun clone stashed away somewhere so I am gonna go see if I can find that. Dumb lol

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
COVID-19 UPDATE for Victoria (Thursday 30 July)

It's been a heartbreaking day.

723 new cases of coronavirus since yesterday (with 64 linked to outbreaks and 660 under investigation)

312 people are in hospital, including 34 in ICU. Sadly, there have been 13 deaths reported since yesterday.

877 active cases are linked to aged care settings.

More than 1,574,600 tests have been conducted and processed (giving Victoria one of the highest testing rates in the world).

There are 38 active cases in the Frankston local government area; 57 active cases in the Kingston local government area; 14 active cases in the Mornington local government area; 65 active cases in the Monash local government area and 223 active cases in Casey.

Masks/face coverings are mandatory across all of Victoria.

There are FOUR reasons to go out:
shopping for food and supplies
health care and caregiving
outdoor exercise
study and work (if you can't work from home).

Please only travel as far as you need to. Stay as close to home as you can.

If you have any symptoms, no matter how mild, GET TESTED ASAP. Then go straight home and wait for your results. DO. NOT. GO. OUT. until you get a negative result (not even to the shops). For your closest testing site visit: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/where-get-tested-covid-19

Case numbers are published at the local government level on the advice of the Chief Health Officer. This sample size is needed in order to accurately track the movement of the virus and make the best informed decisions.

We will get through this, together.

VU Sponsors